Chapter 14: SAY WHAT?!?!?!!

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

 

The next 2 months went blissfully well for you. Myungsoo and you have completed the A&L script writing and aced it. Both of you got an A+. Infinite and Jiyong get along really well. Sometimes they would go swimming and cycling together. And your Saturday mornings are still spent jogging with Myungsoo. You're just a little upset because your relationship with Woohyun hasn't progress. You've been shopping, going outings and exercising alone with other individuals. For example, you've a fixed schedule with Myungsoo to go jogging every Saturday mornings, go shopping with Sungjong at least twice a week, go to the gym with Hoya on Thursday nights, go to karaoke with Sunggyu on wednesday nights, and so on. You have plans made individually with Infinite except Woohyun. But what upsets you more is why are you even bothered that you're not close to him like you are to s. You decided to ignore that because you're a strong believer in "If something's meant to be, it will happen."
 
~~
 
Suhri and you were happily walking home and laughing talking about random things. But it all changed as soon as you both entered your home. Both your parents were home. And that is mega odd. Your parents will never reach home till late at night or in the early mornings. Your sister and you knew your parents must have something important to say. And you know its not gonna be a good one because if it's a good news, they'll wait for weekends and let you both know.
 
"Sit down and eat lunch with us," Your dad instructed.
 
"Dehh, Abbuji," Suhri amd you obeyed.
 
Your family eat in silence for the first few moments. After 15mins or so, your dad put down his chopsticks cleared his throat and announced "Since you'll be the one that will be taking over this business, Sehri, I know I don't have to worry about our family business anymore. But you, Suhri, I am worried for you. You want to go overseas to further your studies but you know no one there. Therefore, I can only allow you to go after you're married to a reliable gentleman."
 
Suhri amd you gasp; both obviously shocked. How can Suhri get married? She's only 18!!!!! And its useless if she gets married just to go overseas to study!!! You won't let your sister make use of someone innocent!
 
"But abbuji ! Suhri is still young. Plus, this is the 21st century! Who gets married at such a young age???!" You voiced out. You were hoping for your mum to back you up but she remained silent. It seems to you like your parents have talked through this.
 
"Haha. Obviously she doesn't has to find her other half now and get married at such a young age! She can get married at 25 or at any other age. In the meantime she can help out with the family business or do some other part time jobs to earn experiences and gain extra income," Your dad replied. Indeed your dad has the brain of a businessman. And that pisses you off sometimes.