Chapter 2 : ATTENTION

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

Just like you expected, all eyes were on you as you entered school because you're in pants instead of skirt. You ignored those stares of course since you were looking out for your 4 girlfriends. 

 
"Yah Sehri ! Whoaaa! Cool 'skirt' ! Pfft! Hahahaha! I'm just kidding, !" My bff, Hara ran towards you to give you a hug after shouting the compliments.
 
"Hahahaha! Shut up, you ! You've changed too! Seems like you've put on weight! Suhweet!" You replied with a comeback and winked. Oh you know how bestfriends calk each other names and never get offended ! :)
 
By the way, Suhri knows your friends too because they always come over for sleepovers at your place on certain weekends.
 
We had 15mins before the school bell rings indicating that we have to head for class so we all did some catching up. Jiyong is the only one Missing In Action because he's still in New Zealand with his family for the holidays to visit his ill grandparents. He'll be back on the 2nd month of school. Gosh, You miss him! Luckily his beloved girlfriend, Woori followed him. Had she not followed him,You'll be listening to her whining of her missing him every single night! Oh ya, your girlfriends, Suhri & You are close to Woori too since y'all hangout together. But disappointingly, she's not in the same school as all of you. *sigh*