Chapter 5: BREAK

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

It's finally break and you're excited to eat with your girls, sister and her one and only friend. Eventhough you're in the same class with your girls for every subject, you're all seated far from each other and it is difficult to communicate. So during break time you told the girls about the conversation you had with Sungyeol and you exaggerated a bit to make Hara envious of you cos you know that Sungyeol is her ultimate bias.

But you, being you are considerate enough to cut it all out by saying "Aigoo Hara ya. Neon pabo! I will NEVER take anything or anyone that doesn't belong to me. Not saying that Sungyeol is yours though! Mehhrong!" That made all the girls burst out laughing including Hara. They know I'm always doing witty things to calm the atmosphere and always know the right words to say to calm them. Thats what 'sisters' do, right? ;) After You're done talking, Suhri went about telling you girls about her new classmate, Kim Myungsoo. It was your turn to feel envious of her. I mean, hello ! Its Kim Myungsoo we're talking about here! Your bias!! Well, there's nothing You could do except for hoping so hard that he will be in at least one of my classes!

Anyway, the topic about the Infinite guys died down as soon as it started because we were all distracted by the latest magazines Min brought. And without knowing, we made plans to go window shopping after school at CUBE MALL.