Chapter 1 : Waking up the Sleeping Beauty

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

"Yah!!! Song Suhri !!!!! Parli !!!! Wake up!!!! Its the first day of school and you're gonna be late!!!! Parli or I'll leave you and you'll have to walk to school ALONE !" I yelled at my sister trying to her up while throwing her pillows and soft toys towards her face. 

 
"Yaish! You're such a nag!!!! Ara ara! I'll get up now. Get out!!!" Suhri yelled back. We're both not pure Koreans so we don't adress each other with honorifics.
 
I went to the kitchen to eat my cereal - koko krunch + milk + banana - while waiting for Suhri.
 
"Oi. Why are you in pants??? You're altering the school uniform!! And in case you forget, you're a girl you know!" Suhri questioned me with her hyena-like voice.
 
I rolled my eyes & smirk at her before replying "Shut up if you know nothing. I've got the permission from the headmistress to wear pants. Plus, who says girls can't wear pants to school??"
 
"FINE. Fine. Don't come running to me if you've no guy admirers and instead you have girl admirers *mehrong*. I mean, you wear pants like the males do and you have a booming laughter! No girls should laugh without covering their mouth!! Michyeo!"
 
"Ya ya ya ya. Look, looks wear off easily. A true man will fall for the right lady. A lady that can cook to fill his stomach, a lady that can connect and interact with him etc. okay? Plus, I laugh sincerely thats why I don't care not covering my mouth! I'm not those typical girls you know! Ugh so boring! Now lets go to school. Your late-ness is driving me nuts!" I yelled while laughing. I can never get mad at her God knows why.
 
"Psh. You've never been in love so how would you know what kind of ladies man wants?" Suhri retorted still not giving up on this.
 
"Jiyong, duh! He's a man and he has a girlfriend already." I replied with a wide smile tt shows mey teeth.
 
"Oh yes. His relationship with his girfriend of 3yrs. Surprisingly he still has time for you, huh? I mean people normally leave their friends when they're in love. Jiyong is so cool. Lucky you to have such a great bestfriend." Suhri pointed out while putting on her shoes.
 
"Ever heard of the term 'bros before hoes'? Not tt his gf is a hoe. You get what I mean right?" I questioned to clear any misunderstandings.
 
Suhri just nodded her head and off we go. To school. The school is a 15mins walk frm home therefore we like to walk there instead of being chauffered to school.