Chapter 3: The New Boys

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

Sehri's POV:

It was my first lesson, Business Studies. Lucky me I have ALL my girls with me for ALL of my classes! Woohp whoop! So it was my first class when... "Alright class! We have 3 new students joining us for this class from today onwards! I know most of you would have probably know them, but Boys, introduce youselves anyway." My teacher, Mr Lam said.
 
"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Nam Woohyun." 
 
"Annyeong haseyo I'm Lee Howon."
 
"And ANNNYEEEEOOONG HASEEYOOOO I'M LEE SUNGYEOL!"
 
The third guy, Sungyeol practically yelled out his greeting. Which I find amusing. He woke up the sleepy heads in class and managed to get everyone's attention. Oh well. Who doesn't know these 3 amazing looking men?? They're a part of a 7 male group, INFINITE. And yes, I'm a fan of theirs thus making me an INSPIRIT. I even have a tattoo of the INFINITE logo on my left, ring finger ^^
Photobucket
You might think its an obsession huh? But I'm not. Really. And surprisingly, I wasn't squealing like the other girls in my class. Maybe its because I know that they will be with me for the next 2hrs, and the entire week -since I have Business studies everyday- for the next few months before the summer holidays until the change of a new timetable. And maybe also because my ultimate bias, Kim Myungsoo aka L is not in here. Teeehee! 
 
Mr Lam was assigning seats for them when he said "Sungyeol, you can sit next to Sehri since you are too tall to sit anywhere near the front." I quickly looked up. But instead of looking at Sungyeol, my eyes made contact with Mr Greasy, Nam Woohyun. We both gazed into each other's eyes for 5sec before the sound of chair next to me got pulled out and distract me making me realise that I have a question for Mr Lam.
 
"But Mr Lam! Jiyong sits here, next to me. Where is he gonna sit when he returns??" I asked with a hurt and puzzled face.
 
"Don't you worry. I'll find a new seat for him. Now Sungyeol, you may proceed. As for Woohyun and Hoya, both if you can sit behind Sungyeol and Sehri."
 
"Dehh." The boys chorused while bowing to Mr Lam.
 
"Annyeong! Nan Sungyeol imnida."
 
"Annyeong! Nan Song Sehri imnida." I replied with a smile. Totally forgetting about the short eye contact I had with his hyung and the question I had for Mr Lam. His smile was so genereous and warm, making me feel like I'm around Jiyong. Oh Jiyong! How I wish you're here! Then I wouldn't have to sit next to an Idol ! 
 
 

Suhri's POV:

"OMO! Are my eyes playing tricks on me!??!!? WHAT IS INFINITE'S VISUAL DOING HERE?!?"

As if my Physics teacher, Ms Sun could read my mind, she announced "Class, from today onwards, we will have a new student joining us. And hearing those squeals, I assume the girls already know who he is. But, I think it is good manners to allow him to introduce himself."

With that, the new student introduced himself; "Annyeong haseyo. Nan ireumen Kim Kyungsoo imnida." He ended that with his killer smile.

"Dehh. You can sit next to JiHyuk, Myungoo ah." Ms Sun directed Myungsoo to the seat next to Jihyuk's.

*Gasp* "Eeeeep! He's just a sit away from me! Ohmygoodness.!! I can't wait for break! Need to meet the *'ahjummas' and let them know about this!!"

 

Narrator's POV

Myungsoo walked past Suhri and they shared the most electrifying eye contact ever. And as you would already know, Suhri heart flutters madly.