Chapter 10: Deep .

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

It was already the last week of the 1st mth of school. Oh how fast time flies! Your girls, sister and You are friends with Infinite already! You guys chill together and sometimes have dinner @ Hara's. However, You are still awkward around Myungsoo & Woohyun. You're awkward around Myungsoo because he's your bias. And You're awkward around Woohyun because of the very first eye contact with him. It feels like there's something  behind the eye contact. And for the first time in your life, you feel like you've lose your chicness/coolness because you, for the first time feel awkward around a breathing soul. And not only one, but TWO.

 
One day during A&L (Arts & Lit) class, your teacher told the class that you have to work in pairs for the next play in script writing. You realised that your girls have partnered among themselves and you're the only one without a partner due to Jiyong's absence. You sighed when you felt a tap on your shoulder. 
"Ermm do you want to partner with me for this script writing?" Myungsoo asked with a lack of confidence in his voice. And you actually saw a glint of intimidation in his eyes. That makes you reply him "Yeah, sure." with a warm smile. 
 
Your conversation were interrupted when your teacher added "This is to be handed in in 2wks. Class dismissed."
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
I was already feeling anxious enough about asking her to partner with me for the script writing project and she had to reply sweetly with that killer smile of hers. I hope she didn't hear my heart thumping real hard against my ribcage.  Whatever it is, I'm glad Sehri agreed. I hope this will bring us closer together so we won't have to deal with the awkwardness.
 
I casually asked her "When do you want to start on this?"
 
"Umm now? We can head to the library to do this. We should start ASAP so we have time to proofread and check our work again if we completed it early," Sehri replied.
 
"Okay sure. Sounds cool. Lets go," I said, leading the way to the library.