Chapter 9: What is this feeling?

The Tale of 2 Sisters (HIATUS!)

 

Woohyun's POV
 
 
Infinite were walking towards Coffee Prince when we all heard a girl squealing. They were opposite of us so we heard them clearly. Then it hit me. Its those girls from the tables 4 away from ours that laughed hysterically. And the girl that was squealing or yelping was Sehri. And I heard her mentioning that "Jiyong" name. Again. Who is that Jiyong to her? And it seems to me that her friends know him too seeing how one of my classmate took Sehri's phone from her hands and answering it for her. Could it be that Jiyong guy is her boyfriend and that he's somewhere far for studies or..
 

Your POV

 
"Yah Jiyong! You know I can just book a plane ticket and fly to New Zealand right now if I beg my parents and convince them to allow me to go right?? Ughhhh!! Sometimes I just hate you!" I was close to tears. I love Jiyong as a bestfriend and a twin brother. Its just that not talking to him often scares me. I'm afraid we'll drift apart.
 
 
Woohyun's POV
 
So that Jiyong is overseas. But seems like he'll come back to school seeing how protective Sehri was towards Sungyeol's seat. Sigh. Obviously a beautiful girl like her is attached. I bet her sister and friends are all attached too. Life.
 
I've got 122 views, but not a single comment? *sobs* It's okay. I can do this. And I'll finish what I've start!