Chapter 2 - A new friend

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Jieun's POV: 

"Another day, I wish Gayoon is sick so yoseob and her would be absent" she sighed. 

As she enter the gates of the school, She bumped to someone. All her books fall down. 

The girl keep on saying 'Sorry' so she keep on replying, 'It's Okay' 

Jieun looked for the Girl's face, then the girl grabbed her hand to make her stand. Jieun asked 'Can I know your name?' 

This is the chance for Jieun to make a new friend at school. 

The Girl replied with a big smile 'I am Jiyeon, I just move here, I am already a senior and You?" 

Jieun smiled "I am Jieun, I am only a sophomore here" 

 

Jiyeon and Jieun happily walked together. Suddenly ... "YAH! Nerdie!" Someone pulled her hair behind. 

Jieun looked up and saw Gayoon. "Here is my Lockers Keys, Bring me all the things I need for my class. Go!" 

Unexpectedly, Jiyeon slapped Gayoon. Jiyeon shouted "How can you treat her like that?" Gayoon smirked at her and said "Your new here and you don't know who am I. I will introduce myself, I am the Queenka of this school. As I see you look like a senior, Well, Ask Jieun ..  all students here respect me! So get out of my way !" Gayoon pushed Jiyeon beside and walked off. 

 

All students are whispering and gossiping about Jiyeon. 

Jieun patted her back and said "It's okay, Your very brave. I didn't know you could slap the girl" Jiyeon bravely asked Jieun "Why are you respecting or doing the things she order you to do? Is there something that I don't know?" Jieun looked down. She doesn't want anyone to pity her about her stage right now. She doesn't want her new friend to be a part of this bullying thing of Gayoon and Yoseob. "Well .. it .. " Jieun keep on stuttering. Jiyeon disturbed "Let's just talk about it later. Go get Gayoon's Things now before I would do something her" 

 

Break time already, Jieun waited for Jiyeon to come for her in her room. Gayoon walked to her and cooly said "What's the name of your friend? The senior one" Jieun replied "Jiyeon." 
 

Yoseob hugged Gayoon at the back. Gayoon confront him and said "Babe, Someone slapped me. It's Jieun's new friend. I want her to get lost of this school" She done Aegyo to Yoseob. Yoseob looked at Jieun seriously and said "Who is this your friend?" 

"I am!" Jiyeon said to Yoseob. Yoseob laughed and smirked at Jiyeon "Your new here right?" Jiyeon nodded. 

"I want you to move to another school or else you don't know what we are going to do with your friend here, right nerdie?" 

 

Jieun pushed Yoseob aside and Grabbed Jiyeon's Wrist and pulled her out of the place. They run upstairs.


Jiyeon said "And who is that man? can you tell me everything?" 

Jieun explained "Well, When I move here, I didn't know they were the Queenka and Kingka of the school. I bumped to Gayoon at my first day and Yoseob bully me after that and also Gayoon. Gayoon is Yoseob's Girlfriend. I am scared of them because they always threatened me to get kicked out of school because a student here got kicked out because of Gayoon and Yoseob. They can do anything and I don't want to get kicked out. My Parents will be disappointed." 

 

Jiyeon understand Jieun clearly. She hugged Jieun and patted her back. "It's gonna be alright!" She whispered. 

 

Jiyeon and Jieun became bestfriends as clearly stated. 

======================================================================

Here is the Chapter 2. SORRY IF SMALL CHAPTER. I WANTED TO MAKE IT LONGER T_____T 

But anyway, thank you for all the readers. Subscribe please :3

My friend doesn't believe that I am the writer of this. WELL, HELLO THIS IS KYLA VILLANUEVA HERE. 

To Caitlyn Rusli, Thank you for making me a Production Banner. It's pretty. And The poster thank you thank you!