Chapter 17 - Every Sweet Day

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Back to IUSEOB! ;) 
Sorry if it's night already! lol
Hope you enjoy! 
=====================

LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0DZW3VlySI

 

Jieun was happy that he got a chance to meet yoseob again. Well, It was almost Everyday. As time goes by, Yoseob will always take her outside like usual couples. 

Jieun's POV

I am falling for him even more but sometimes, I feel nervous that someday he might be tired of getting with me. I wish nothing more! 
He is my happiness already. 

~END OF POV~

Jieun saw Yoseob outside of her house. Jieun walked closer to him and smiled at him. Yoseob grabbed her hands, not her wrist. Jieun blushed. They both ride on Yoseob's car with his own driver. "Take us to Lottle World." Yoseob said to the driver. "Sure, Young master." The driver smiled. As they were heading off to the Amusement park. The driver asked "Young lady, what do you think of our young master?". Jieun giggled and looked at yoseob. "He is a theif!" Jieun said. Yoseob looked at her in 'what do you mean?" face. Jieun smiled and said "Because he stole my .. heart" 

Yoseob's heart began to beat faster than ever. Yoseob looked away and was blushing even Jieun is blushing. The driver said "Aigoo. What a sweet couple. Young Master, You choose a good lady!". 

After 30 Minutes in the car, They were in Lottle world already. Jieun likes this kind of place. As for yoseob, It's his first time going in this kind of place. He just took Jieun here.

"Oppa! Let's go on that ride!" Jieun pleased. Yoseob doesn't want to be humiliated by just riding of those kind of roller coaster. This is the problem of Yoseob, He just thinks about his own image and Jieun doesn't like this character of yoseob. 

Jieun showed of her aegyo to Yoseob. "Okay okay! Let's go!" Yoseob said in an annoyed tone. Jieun clapped and pulled him in to that roller coaster. 


After that ride, They went more rides. Yoseob become so used to it because of Jieun. After 2 hours, riding to different rides, they both rested at the bench. 
 

"That was FUN!" Jieun clapped her hands. Yoseob smiled while gasping out for air. "I need to show you something!" Yoseob grabbed Jieun's wrist and pulled her to a place. 

Yoseob covered Jieun's eyes. "1 ... 2 ... 3" Yoseob let go of his hands to Jieun's eyes. 

 

Jieun was mezmerized, She was left Open mouthed. Yoseob laughed and said "Close your mouth, A bug might enter in your mouth". Jieun giggled. 

"Jieun-shii, Can i know what is your happiness?" Yoseob shyly asked. Jieun smirked and said "You know there is this someone who always makes me smile" 

"Who?" Yoseob said in a angry voice because he knows it wasn't him but then ... 

"It's you, Oppa." Jieun blushed as she confessed. Yoseob looked away, smiling. He didn't know how to express this feeling he is having now. 

Yoseob confront Jieun. Yoseob walked closer to her ... Jieun walked closer to him too .. they pulled each other to a deep kiss. The very first kiss of Jieun. 

It was really magical. As they parted their lips, Jieun looked at him and said "I love you, oppa". Yoseob said "Let's go home now!" 

They were on the car already, Yoseob was keep on smiling and holding Jieun's hands. Jieun is disappointed that she still haven't heard Yoseob saying she loves her by his own words. 

"I am here now, Thank you oppa!" Jieun was about to open the door then Yoseob pulled her and whispered "I love you Jieun-shii" Jieun felt yoseob's breath. 

Yoseob kissed her in the cheeks and let go of her. Jieun opened the door and leaved the car. She waved her hands and went inside her home.

"Young Master, I see what you did there" The driver laughed. Yoseob just laughed. 

========================================================

GAHH! LE SCREAM. 
Anyway, you like this episode? did you listened to the song? I hope so! ^^ It's IU's Every Sweet Day
 

Read, Comment & Subscribe