Chapter 15 - This is for you

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Relax relax relax. This is another Jiyeon and L.Joe Chapter. 
I love them now in this story. O__O 
Anyway, Enjoy! 
=================================== 

Jiyeon's POV

I am still wondering why did I kiss Ljoe but His face is so smooth. Wait. What? What am I saying? What about the fangirls? Aeyoung?. I rest my head on the table thinking how to stay away from Aeyoung while having fun with L.joe. 

I went out of the classroom and saw Ljoe coming towards to me or maybe he is just gonna go inside our classroom? 

Suddenly, Aeyoung linked arms with Ljoe and Kiss him in the LIPS. well .... that hurts a lot. I just went inside again and sit on my usual sit. Ljoe and Aeyoung came in and still linking arms. I don't know what's happening Ljoe must be staying away to Aeyoung but how come he even hold her hands? I am totally hurt and sad. Ljoe was about to sit beside then I stood up and said "I should sit at the back sit so I can't disturb you two." Aeyoung smiled and walked closer to me she whispered "Good." I sat at the very back part of the room and Ljoe is not even caring about me. Just last night we are so close but how come he can act like this now? I clenched my fist and punch my chest. My heart is aching. I didn't like Ljoe. I just love him. I looked down at tried not to cry.

~END OF POV~

The teacher suddenly noticed Jiyeon who was looking down. Jiyeon was already in tears. Jiyeon couldn't resist seeing Ljoe cuddling and smiling with other girls. She just can't. The teacher called her "Jiyeon-ah, Are you okay? Do you want to go into the clinic?" Jiyeon shook her head and just keep on looking at the floor. Ljoe looked at Jiyeon and He wanted to ask jiyeon what is bothering her but he just can't ... 

FLASHBACK

Ljoe who was walking happily in the street. He just keep on smiling and he even bowed down to ladies and give them his killer smile. 

2 Minutes later, He receive a text message from Aeyoung. He gave her his number so Aeyoung would stop doing things to Jiyeon but still Aeyoung didn't followed.

Aeyoung: Oppa! I miss you! 
Ljoe: Well, I don't miss you and how come you call me oppa? 
Aeyoung: You're so mean oppa! Look out for Jiyeon. You don't know who I am, oppa. 
Ljoe: What? Why are you going to do to her? I thought you would stay away from her if I gave you my number? 
Aeyoung: Do you think I'll be happy enough to have your number? If you don't want Jiyeon to be hurt. You have to go with my deal.
Ljoe: What is the deal? I'll do everything for her. 
Aeyoung: Act as my boyfriend. You should stay away from Jiyeon. If you don't then say bye bye to Jiyeon. 
Ljoe: What the fu*k? Do you think I'll do it? 
Aeyoung: Then if you don't like, Bye Jiyeon. :) 
Ljoe: Okay okay! 
Aeyoung: Yey! I love you oppa! ^^ 
Ljoe: I hate you aeyoung! ^^ 
Aeyoung: =__= 

Ljoe's POV

What am I going to do now? What if I hurt Jiyeon-shii? Argh. But this is for her. I don't want anyone to touch her. Not being greedy, but I just hope she'll be safe. It's okay if I'll hurt her but seeing her hurt because of somebody, It hurts me more. Sorry Jiyeon-shii... 

~END OF POV & FLASHBACK~ 

The teacher asked again Jiyeon who was still looking down "Jiyeon-ah, Go to the clinic now." Jiyeon who was being a stubborn keeps on saying no. The teacher walked up to her and hold her hands "Go now." the teacher smiled.

Jiyeon stand up and keep on crying. Ljoe looked back, Aeyoung suddenly touched his shoulders and said "Oppa, what are you looking at?" Ljoe just shurrged and focused on the lesson. 

She was walking down the Hall, She just keep on crying. All the memories of her and Ljoe keeps on flashing. 
"So this is what True Love is .. A boy will melt your heart then he will just like someone who you hate.. It just hurt crazily." Jiyeon said as she was walking down the hall. 

As a result, Ljoe keep on waiting for Jiyeon. Jiyeon just intend to go home than seeing Jieun worrying for her. 

Aeyoung pulled Ljoe to the Cafeteria. Aeyoung shouted "Everyone! Ljoe is my new boyfriend!" Everyone in the cafeteria clapped and greeted the fake couple. 

Upon on going home, Ljoe decided to go to Jiyeon's house. 

Ljoe was already in front of Jiyeon's house, He knocked and waited for a reply. Ljoe keep on knocking but still there were no response. He was already worried. His heart beat is so crazy. He just opened the door and saw a dirty house it was like a tsunami had been on Jiyeon's house. 

Ljoe keep on shouting for Jiyeon's name. He looked for her everywhere. 

He heard a water splashing into the bathroom. He knocked and keep on opening the locked door knob of the bathroom "Jiyeon-shii! Open the door!" Ljoe shouted. The sound of water suddenly stopped and the door was already unlocked. Ljoe slowly opened the door and saw Jiyeon wet and still crying. 

Ljoe hugged him and carried her in a bridal style. "Jiyeon-shii! Are you crazy?!? What if you die inside there and I didn't came?!?" Ljoe said then suddenly he saw Jiyeon has wound in her wrist. He picked Jiyeon's hands and said "What is this?!? What are you doing? What happened to you?! Why are you doing this?" Ljoe was in tears. Jiyeon looked to him and said "I would die for someone. I don't want seeing my bestfriend having someone and not even caring for me." Ljoe looked to her eyes. He saw pain in her eyes. 

To be continued

=========================

HAHAHA So excited what's gonna happen next. This is my favorite chapter. IDK why. But it's so dramatic. lol 
I hope you like it! ^^ 
 

READ, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE