Chapter 11 - I'd never forgotten you

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Someone's POV

My father died and yes, I'd came from America all the way to Korea my hometown. I miss Korea a lot but I miss Gayoon more.

I need to see her so I called Hyuna to ask where can she be found. 

Phone Conversation

Hyuna: Yeoboseyo?
Me: It's me ....... 
Hyuna: Oh. Why? Do you need anything?
Me: I want to talk to Gayoon, Do you know where she lives now? I went to their old house but the owner said they move out already. 
Hyuna: I'll give you her address. here ...... "
Me: Thanks. 
Hyuna: Your welcome, She needed someones help and I think you are the one who can help her. 

~END OF CONVERSATION~

I went to the address Hyuna gave me. There House can no longer be called a Ordinary House but a Mansion already. I ring the doorbell and a girl showed up on the mini screen and asked me "Who are you?" I stated "Uhmm .. Gayoon called me and invited me here." Which is a BIG LIE. 

The gates opened and The maids bowed to me. "Where is Gayoon?" I asked "She's on her room. I'll send you there." The maid said. 
She brought me on a room. "Knock before you enter the room" she bowed and left. As the maid said I knocked the door and opened slowly. 
I saw a girl looking through a window .. She spoke without looking back at me "What? Do you need something?" 

~END OF POV~

Gayoon didn't look behind who entered her room. The man spoke "Gayoo..n..shii.." Gayoon was shocked. She knew this voice .. This manly voice she had been looking for the past few years. Gayoon slowly looked behind and saw Doojoon ... 

Gayoon asked "What .... a..rr..e you do..ing here?" Doojoon looked deeply in her eyes and saw tears in her eyes. Doojoon was hurt that she saw Gayoon in pain because of him. He said "I wanted to see you and ... to say so..rry" 
 

Gayoon looked down at the floor and smirked "After hurting me like that you will visit me and say sorry?!?!" she said. The man replied "I am really sorry". The girl said "Do you think I will forgive you after I had a miserable life? Do you think with just one word 'Sorry' can trun back everything as the way it is?" 

Doojoon walked towards to Gayoon, He held Gayoon's Hands and said "I am sorry. I went to America because my parents said if I will continue my studies there that's the time they will accept you" Gayoon pulled out her hands out of doojoon's and shouted "Then why didn't you told me that before?!". Doojoon pulled her into a hug and said "It's because I know you will not let me to go in america, I don't want to see you crying while you are blocking me going to america but I didn't know you're life will be miserable. I am sorry" he tried to calm the girl. Gayoon lose the fight, She wanted to stay like that all the night. 

Gayoon broked the hug and said "I .. am sorry too for shouting at you" she gaze down at the floor and wiped her tears. Doojoon smiled and cupped her face "It's okay cutie, as long you forgive me" he gave the girl a peck of kiss. "I didn't forgive you yet." she smirked. Doojoon jokingly hit her head and said "Aigoo, Your so mean! I am so sad now" Doojoon crossed his arms. Gayoon laughed and kiss him in the lips. "Okay Okay. I forgive you." 

======================================= 

Gayoon Isn't bad at all right? :D 
Credits to the owner of the GIF. 
I don't know why I did DooYoon even though I ship DooHyo. :O 
But Gayoon said to Doojoon that they won't date first for the sake of the company. (I saw it in tumblr) 
Anyway, I hope you like it. T___T 

FOLLOW MY TUMBLR: http://sunnyvill.tumblr.com/
Listen to my SNSD - Diamond Cover 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mc_meFkRiU&feature=youtu.be

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE