Chapter 6 - Move on?

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Gayoon's POV

Yoseob break up with me. I've realized that I became a . I admit that I cheated at Yoseob. 
Hyuna came to our house. I was crying everyday. She comforted me. Hyuna is one of my best friend, She understands me a lot. 

"Why are you being like this Gayoon?" She said. I can't think of any reason why I am being like this. I just remembered that I become like this because of Doojoon
My first love ....

He broke up with me because he went to America to study there and also his parents doesn't like me. When I entered my school, I met Yoseob, I wasn't a queenka back then but I fall in love with Yoseob. I became a queenka because of my cool gadgets, my parents mansion, my killer heels, my expensive dresses .. They told me that Yoseob will only fall in love with rich girls so I did try to become to be rich. We've been together for 3 years.. but with Doojoon, We've been together for 8 years .... 

Hyuna said "You know, You can move on." I looked at her and I raised my eyebrows. "Move on? It's hard. " I said while crying. 

She tapped my back and said "Everything is gonna be fine." She stand up and continued "Your Doojoon oppa arrival will be tomorrow. His Father died yesterday" . I stared at her while she was walking away. Doojoon is back?! How can I Move on? I sit at the floor hugged my legs. It hurts me to see him again, it hurts me to hear his manly voice again and most of all, it hurts me when I remember all the memories we've made .. I continued to cry. 

 

===================================================

New Character is revealed! Did you watch 4Minute's Volume Up already? I think so. 
Now you know why Gayoon is being like this. ;)) 
I totally like how the Main Image is crying too. HAHAHA! 
Continue to read!

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE