Chapter 9 - Will you fall for me?

I wanted you as my girlfriend

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9XwTLNVrwQ

Jieun and Jiyeon was walking down the street chatting. 

 

As usual, When they are already inside the campus they will go to there classrooms. 

 

Jiyeon's POV

I have my natural hair back, my natural face and the natural Jiyeon. I just wish L.JOE will fall for me someday but that ain't gonna happen. 
It's just one of my fairytale dream. 

Then there he is! Sitting beside my chair and fangirls are out side of the classroom looking at the window of the classroom. 

He suddenly said "Hello Jiyeon-shii!" I just smiled and looked away. I really don't want to fall for him anymore but everytime i saw his face, I just can't. 

Are you okay, Jiyeon?" L.joe worriedly asked. I wanted to be honest but I just said 'No.' 
He looked at me and said "I know you're not, Is there something wrong?" 

FLASHBACK 

I was walking down the street. Yoseob sended Jieun off to her house so I was alone. 
Suddenly, 5 girls went to me and there is this one girl, I met before and yes, it was the fangirl of L.JOE again. 
She said "Hey, Jiyeon! I told you to stay away to him but you still glued your self to him. Clean up the mess in your house!" The girls behind her laughed. 
I ran to my house and saw the mess they did. All my things was all over and they even opened up my vault which contains of my personal kits like my diary and my money. My money was all gone, I collected that for my mom's medicine. She is fighting up for cancer, I can't tell this to anyone cause it's really a private thing for me. I cried and cried. ... 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I shouted at L.JOE "Don't you get it, I said No! I don't have any problems" I walked away and seated at the back seat of the classroom. 

~END OF POV~

LJOE'S POV

Did I do anything wrong? Why is she like that?. I was alone during break. Jiyeon was happily chatting with her friend Jieun. I was like an emo. 
Suddenly, A group of 5 girls walked to me. "L.JOE Oppa, Hello! I am Aeyoung-shii! I heard you lost Jiyeon as your friend. That's so sad." She faked smiled. I remembered her face, she was the girl who grabbed the wrist of Jiyeon, the one who hurt Jiyeon. "I don't care who you are, get lost." I said. The 5 girls leave. Is that girl is the reason why Jiyeon is acting so weird towards me? I really don't like Jiyeon to be like that. 

She is really friendly,kind, funny, cute and loving. I hate if someone hurt her, she's my friend .... my love ... 

 

========================== 

WELL WELL WELL, Everyone is waiting for L.JOE and Jiyeon chapter. There you have it! ^______^ 
Gonna update another chapter and it's about Yoseob and Jieun. Kyaa! ~~
 

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE