Chapter 8 - Jieun's Hidden Talent

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Jiyeon and Jieun keeps on chatting on their table. 

Their Topic suddenly change to 'Talents'. Jiyeon asked "Do you have any hidden talents? I know you have one". Jieun answered "Well, When I was in elementary I joined two singing contest, I won both" Jiyeon jumped up and down "Why not sing now? Sing for your friend!" Jieun said "No! It's embarrassing!" 

Jiyeon called Yoseob and requested to make Jieun sing at the front. Jieun said "Yah! I'd never used my voice after my grandmother died, I only sing for her" 

Yoseob smirked and walked to the Party Organizer. The party organizer pulled Jieun to the stage. 

"Good Evening Guest, Here is Yoseob's friend, She will sing for you all!" The emcee said. Jieun whispered to the Party Organizer if they have a guitar and a chair. Fortunately, they have. 

Jieun sat and hold her guitar, she started strumming. Jiyeon said to yoseob "I am so excited!" 

(Here is the song of she was singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U66IxBwKa_Y&feature=related

Everyone clapped after her performance. Everyone gave her a compliment when she went down the stage. 
Yoseob was so amazed that He didn't know that Jieun could actually sing.

Yoseob said "Your good at singing. I didn't know that!" Jieun laughed. Yoseob walked away because a guest wanted to talk to him. 

Jiyeon said "U GO GIRL! TA RA RA TAT TAT TARA!" Both of them laughed. 

=======================================================
Jiyeon has this funny, kind and friendly character traits but will L.JOE fall for it? 
Find out on the Next Chapter! ;)) 
Anyway, Follow me @foreverclarette . I'll wait for your mentions T____T

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE