Chapter 13 - I see what you did there

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Jiyeon waited for Jieun outside the mall. Jieun suprised Jiyeon. 

Jieun said in a suprising voice "TADA!". Jiyeon frowned and said "You are 10 Minutes Late!" Jieun act aegyo infront of Jiyeon. Of course, No one can resist Jieun's Aegyo, Jiyeon pinch and kissed the cheeks of Jieun and said "Are you give birth by a bunny? You're so cute!" 

They both walked to the Mall entrance. Jiyeon even shuffled dance getting in the main entrance which made both of them laugh but ashamed. 

Both of them went in and out of every store and they are carrying tons of shopping bags. After a 1 hour shopping, they went to a restaurant. 

"You stay there and I'll buy our food!" Jieun walked to counter. Jiyeon waited and was looking around. Jiyeon noticed a familiar figure coming nearer, she doesn't have her glasses so she can't see it that properly. 

When the figure started to get nearer, Jiyeon looked away. She might thought it might be someone who can kidnap her or do something to her. 

But then, Someone said "Jiyeon-shii?!" Jiyeon looked who was it and it was no other than L.joe. 

Jiyeon was shocked, ever since she shouted at L.joe, they don't see in class anymore. Jiyeon said "Uh... What?" L.joe smiled and said "Are you with your friend Jieun? How are you? How are you studies? Did someone hurt you? What things did you bought? Did you miss me a lot?" Jiyeon looked around to see if there are signs of fangirls spying, Fortunately None. Jiyeon said "Yah, Sit here beside me, I'll tell all the answer for your questions. First of all, yes I am with Jieun, I am fine thank you, My studies is all fine too but I got failed in Social Studies .." L.joe was shocked and said "You failed Social Studies? Isn't it that's your favorite subject? I even teach you some of it." Jiyeon was silence up. She thought that Why did she failed Social Studies? Is it because of worrying to much of Ljoe? or because she is afraid that the fangirls will hurt her again?" 

Jiyeon sighed and said "I failed. That's how life works" Ljoe knew that something is really wrong about Jiyeon. Behind those fake smile of her, Ljoe know it all.  Of course, As for Jiyeon she doesn't want anyone to look at her down, she feel like a hopeless girl. 

"Oh! Annyeonghasseo Jieun, I am Ljoe. Nice to see you!" Ljoe greeted Jieun. Jieun sit in front of Jiyeon and Ljoe. Jieun asked "Are you friends? Are you close?" Jiyeon laughed and said "Of Course! Why would he even sit beside me if we are not close?" Jieun giggled and said "Okay okay, Let's eat!" 

The three of them eat happily together. 

The three of them have to go now. Jieun ride a taxi and went home she gave Jiyeon a Goodbye and a bow to Ljoe as a respect. Jiyeon and Ljoe walked together and was full of awkward silence. 

"Uhmm .. You should get going now Ljoe, It's getting dark now" Jiyeon smiled at him. Ljoe heart beats and sttuterred "Uh..mm.. I..'ll bring you home! Of course, I am your friend I should walk you home what if someone kidnap you while you are walking in the street huh? who's gonna save you now?" Jiyeon burst into laughter. She was already holding her stomach because of Ljoe's protective style. As for Ljoe he wants Jiyeon to go home safetly and he want to spend more time with Jiyeon. 

"Okay. Well my house, Is just right there. Yep! the apartment there! I am gonna walk few steps more." Jiyeon said. Ljoe and Jiyeon walked while having a conversation. 

Unfortunately it's time to say goodbye, Both of them was filled of sadness but both of them are excited for tomorrow cause right now they are imagining things with them. In just of their OWN THOUGHTS. Both of them hide feelings for each other ... 

"Well, I had a great time with you! Your too talkative. Hahaha!" Jiyeon smiled and she gave Ljoe a kiss in his cheek! Ljoe went silence and can't say anything because of what Jiyeon had just done to him .. His mind went crazy and his heart beats insane. Jiyeon waved her hands to him and smiled. 

Ljoe watched the girl's figure and walked away through his home. He was talking at himself "That was really sweet! I can say anything!" due to Ljoe's excitement he shouted up 'Jiyeon-shii!!!!! I LOVE YOU!' Luckily, he was far away to Jiyeon's apartment already.

 

================================================

AHUH. LJOE AND JIYEON RIGHT? ;) 
Anyway, I am going to have a new haircut. 

Sharing my own plans again. Anyway, Just support my fanfic until it's ending! 

READ, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE