Chapter 3 - Jiyeon's Love at first sight

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Jieun's POV 

"Me & Jiyeon got along very well, She always come to our house so she can have a conversation with me while walking down the street or going to school." 

~END OF POV~

 

As the two chat at each other, They suddenly saw a Large crowd of Girls in the front gate of the school. 
They were all screaming 'L.JOE OPPA!' 

Jiyeon tried to get in to the crowd but the force of the crowd pushed her to the ground. 

Jieun give Jiyeon a hand and made her stand up. Jiyeon dusted off her uniform. 

"Did you see this L.Joe Oppa?" Jieun asked, Jiyeon laughed and said "No! But is he new or is he a celebrity or a kingka too?" 

As the two walked down the campus, they hear the two girl squealing around "L.JOE Oppa is a Senior! I heard he is so nice. He is not like the character of Yoseob. He is handsome, nice and smart. You saw him wearing glasses! He is so handsome! Kyaa!" The two girls blabbered. 

Jiyeon's P.O.V

"Ohh. So L.JOE is a senior too? Like you!" Jieun said 

I was silenced up for a second. I really don't know who is this L.JOE so I just need to silence up. 

As me and Jieun walked in our rooms, My room is filled with girls screaming and keep on saying Hi on someone. I entered the room and sit on the center. 

I put on my glasses. I don't actually wear them when outside, I just wear them when classes had started. 

I saw beside me, A new boy. He is cute on sideviews. He keeps on reading a book. I wanted to meet him. So I fixed my glasses .. 

"Uhmm ... Hello!" I said. He faced me and smiled at me. He is so handsome. My mind went ASDFGHJKL and my heart beats like a drums. 

I lend out my hand and he lend out his hand too he shaked hands with me. I just hope it was forever, no more letting go. 

"I am Lee Byung Hun but just call me L.JOE." He said . "Well, I am Park Jiyeon. Just call me Jiyeon or JiJi or any thing." I said with a fake laugh. 

He let go of my hand which is like an end of my fairytale .. WAIT. WHAT? Don't tell me Park Jiyeon you are falling in love with him! No! But he is handsome. We can't do anything about it. It's Love at first sight. Hayy. 

"Nice meeting you, L.JOE" I said cooly. He smiled and read back again the book he is reading. 

The 'FANGIRLS' of him is looking at me and of course, gossiping about me again. 

~END of POV~ 

 

Jiyeon walked to Jieun's room, She happily walked through Jieun's room. 

"There you are jiyeon!" Jieun said. Jiyeon pulled Jieun to a hugged. "Gahh~ It's so nice!" Jiyeon said happily. 

Jieun asked "Why are you so Happy? Did you met someone?" Jiyeon answered "I met the man of my dreams!" 

"WHO?" Jieun asked. 

"It's L.JOE, I met him a while ago! He was so handsome, pure and nice" Jiyeon happily answered. 

 

After their break, Jiyeon and Jieun said Goodbyes and went to their classrooms, Jieun was about to get on her class but then Yoseob said to her that he wanted to talk to her in the garden of the school. 

Jieun went to the Garden and saw Yoseob under sitting on the tree with a despair look. 


Jieun's POV

 

I saw yoseob sitting under the tree. He looks so sad. 

I bravely went to him and said "What is it you are going to talk about?" He replied "Have a sit." I sit beside him and it was an awkward silence. 

After a minute of Awkward Silence, Yoseob look to me and said "Thank you for being here with me." I looked to him and said "Hm? Isn't it your going to say something to me?" Yoseob looked down and said "Yes I have but this is only between us. I think gayoon is cheating on me, I saw her everynight with a guy holding her waist. The thing is I'd love her, I don't want to leave her. We've been together for 3 years." 

I tapped his back and said "Well, If you can't stand hurting like this, just broke up with her. It's okay if your heart will be broken, Not unlike you are still with her but you are hurting inside because she is cheating on you already. Don't let yourself be hurt." 

~END of POV~

 

Yoseob's POV

I thought bullying Jieun is fun but this time she is really like an angel. I looked to her eyes and she was smiling. 

My heart started to beat faster. I stand up and said to her "Sorry if I disturb you. Sorry if I made you skip class. Thank you for your advice" I smiled to her and walked away. 

I'd never felt this way ever since I met Gayoon. 

~END of POV~

 

========================================= 

New Character right? ;) 
I can't stop UPDATING. HAHAHA!

If you don't like L.JOE, Well, I LIKE HIM. BETTER ACCEPT THE FACT. 8DD

Anyway, Thanks to my lovely reader and my silent readers. 

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE