Chapter 5 - Getting to know you

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Jiyeon's P.O.V

Jieun told me that she can't go to school. I am really happy that Gayoon was suspended for 2 weeks. i just hope it was 2 YEARS. So Jieun will have a peacful life! Anyway, I am so happy I can get to see MY L.JOE again.

I saw fangirls again outside my room but then .... 

~END OF POV~

One of the girl blocked Jiyeon's way and she smirked "Stay away to our L.JOE Oppa, Understand? Don't seat on your usual seat or else will kill you!" Jiyeon pushed her aside and walked inside her classroom but suddenly the girl grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside "YAH! How come you push me aside huh? What are you a queenka?" 

"What is this all about? Stay away from her! I don't even know you so how come you hurt my seatmate?" A man shouted behind Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon looked behind and saw ......... L.JOE.

The fangirls started to get back to there rooms. L.JOE got back to his chair and putted his glasses on. 

Jiyeon's POV

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Hhhe ju..st save me!! My hero! 

I seated beside him and I said "Thank you!" He smiled and said "Your Welcome" . I wanted to know why did he save me? How can he shout at his own 'FANS' 

He said I am only his seatmate. That's a bit disappointing but saving me is really a big deal for me. I bravely asked "Why did you save me by the way?" 

~END OF POV~

 

L.JOE'S POV

Jiyeon is asking me why did I save her. I save her because she is not the kind of girl like the fangirls, I've met. I don't want girls like that. I don't have a friend though and she is the only person I met ever since I got into this school but I didn't said that to her, I said to her "Because your my seatmate". She smiled. I thought she won't get it.

~END OF POV~

 

Jiyeon invited L.Joe to eat with her. As expected, L.joe accepted the offer of Jiyeon. Since Jieun is not around, L.joe is gonna be his friend for the day first. 

They talked about themselves. 

"Isn't it your name is Lee Byung Hun? Why did you change it to L.JOE?" Jiyeon asked while eating her sandwich. L.joe laughed and said "Well, My friends gave me that nickname back then so I am really particular to it." 

Jiyeon and L.JOE became closer than the first day of their meeting. They've become friends. 

===========================================

Last update for this day! ;) 

Thank you Thank you for reading my fanfic! ~ 

Follow me @foreverclarette and Don't forget to leave out your comments about this Chapter! 

SUBSCRIBE PLEASE