Chapter 19 - Playboy

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Yoseob decided to go to a club with his friends. They drink and flirt with girls. Yoseob was already drunk, he can't focuse himself that much. 

Suddenly, A girl wearing a black mini dress went to him and started kissing him, Yoseob kissed back. He let the girl explore his mouth. 

 

~

"It's my first time here in a club!" Jieun said. "You have to explore the world Jieun! Now drink this!" Kyumi said. Jieun was invited to a club by her old friend named Kyumi. 

Kyumi said "wait for me here, I have to dance first" Jieun laughed. While Jieun was drinking she looked around, then she saw on a table Yoseob kissing a girl. 
She was not sure if that was Yoseob but she knows how yoseob looks like. She went to them and looked careful. 

As a result, it was yoseob. "Yah! Are you crazy? So this is how you do everyday, Yoseob?" Jieun shouted and walked away. Yoseob pushed the girl and followed Jieun outside.

"YAH! Jieun-shii! Let me explain!" Yoseob shouted and pulled Jieun to face him. Jieun cried. "I'm so sorry..." Yoseob softly said. Jieun pushed him and ran away. 

Yoseob shouted in an angry tone. Jieun disappeared in the site of Yoseob. 

 

Yoseob went home without his friend upon driving himself home. He ruffles his hair and started punching the steering wheel of his car. He speed of his car and tears flow in his eyes. 

Suddenly, because of his blurred eyes he can't see well because of his tears. He heard a loud truck horn coming upon him and he didn't know it was a truck already, he manage to control the break to stop the car but the break didn't work. Yoseob's car got bumped on a big truck. 

 

to be continued

 

==========================================

I got my break yesterday so I didn't update, yes I know this is a very short chapter. 
Thank you for my subscribers and my readers. ;) And yes, It's my birthday yesterday so I didn't update. 
Anyway, Enjoy! =)) 

 

READ, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE