Chapter 23 - I need you ..

I wanted you as my girlfriend

I saw Jiyeon happily smiling and petting the dog. Will she still Accept me? 

 

Jiyeon who was busy petting the dog didn't realized Ljoe was already beside her. Ljoe coughed. She looked at him and all her smile was gone. 
She stood up and walked away behind Ljoe. Ljoe grabbed her wrist, Jiyeon tried to escape but Ljoe's hands was no joke. 

"Ahh! Why?!" Jiyeon shouted. "Are you not even gonna welcome me?" Ljoe asked. Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows and smirked. "Welcome you? Who would even welcome a stranger?" Jiyeon said in an annoyed tone. "Stranger? Do I look like a stranger to you?" Ljoe asked. Jiyeon confronted him and said "You left me Ljoe, you don't how much pain I had been through before I have to overcome to move on and now you will show up to me and say to welcome you? How sarcastic is that!" Jiyeon bursted in tears. Ljoe throwed her wrist and said "Do you even know why did I went overseas? It's because of what happened the bullying thing of Aeyoung! I raised my own money just to get back here just to see you!" Ljoe also bursted in tears. Jiyeon looked at him and said "Then Let's break up." Ljoe looked at her, surprised. "No, we can't break up" Ljoe said. Jiyeon walked away. 

 

===============================================

So busy enrolling to schools -,- 
Anyway, Thanks for the comments! :** 

READ, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE