Chapter 1 - First Day of School

I wanted you as my girlfriend

Jieun wake up early for her First day of School. She is living alone because her Parents move to Canada for a Business. 

She eat her breakfast and wear her school uniform. Just like a normal student.

 

Jieun's P.O.V 

"I wonder what will be the first day of School. Well, I am a Sophomore already but I am still scared about my school. Gayoon & Yoseob, I really hate you." 

 

She framed her glasses as she enter the school. Her heart is beating so fast because she knew that Yoseob will bully her again.

 

~END OF POV~

 

FLASHBACK 

"yah! Nerdie! I'll see you next school year!" Yoseob Winked and Evil Laughed 

 

Jieun doesn't have any friends because people in her school thinks she only focuse on studies and doesn't know how to get along. She sighed. 

 

Yoseob's P.O.V

"I miss you!" As he kissed her girlfriend, Gayoon. As Yoseob is the Kingka, The girlfriend must be Queenka too. 

~END OF POV~ 

 

"I need a coffee for my girl, Is that nerdie already here?" Yoseob said as he look for Jieun in rooms. 

As expected ... "AHA! There you are!" Yoseob pushed the books Jieun's carrying and Grabbed her wrist and Pull her outside of the room. 

"Let Me go!" Jieun shouted. Yoseob continue pulling her upstairs were Gayoon is waiting for her coffee. 

"Nerdie, Serve Gayoon or else I'll make your life miserable." Yoseob said and pushed her to Gayoon. 

 

Gayoon pulled her hair up and said "You'll be my servant, I don't care if you'll be late for your class just be at my side and give everything I order you to do. That's all, I don't want to see your face anymore" 

Jieun walked weakly downstairs. 

 

Jieun's POV 

"I thought they will just bully, I never thought they will make me there servant." 

She looked at her wrist, It was in pain and reddish. She whined in pain.

 

~ END OF POV~

 

======================================

Sorry for a short chapter T____T

I am really excited for this Fanfic of Mine that's why I can't write anything. 

Sorry for 4NIAS, If I make Gayoon's Character Bad. And to B2UTYS too sorry for making Yoseob a bully. 

Sorry for IU fans out there if I hurted your hearts for making Gayoon and Yoseob bully her.

I'll make IU more happy on the next chapter.

Anyway, Happy Easter Guys! follow me @foreverclarette