Oh, Silly Me!

A Love Like This [ H i a t u s ]

[Listen to: Marshmallow by IU]

Author's Note: Happy New Years, guyses! Now, time to bum-rush to Times Square for the ball drop. See you in 2011~ :D

Okay. You, SO need to look at [Listen to: ...], the video makes me smile!~ Total mood-setter, you'll understand when you finish this chapter. Oh, speaking of which you're totally gonna lose brain cells if you read this. I don't think it makes any sense, buuuuuuuuut i had fun writing it. LOL. So, have fun trying to tie it in x3~

- - -

 

I blew my bangs out of my eyes in frustration. Ugh. This is going to be the longest two hours of my life.

I looked over to my left—Changmin talking avidly with Jonghyun and Minho.

I looked over to my right—Taemin concentrating on the previews.

Eek. I said a quick prayer, hoping conversation’ll just flow.

“Soooo…” I began, fumbling with the hem of my jacket.

“Neh?” He turned to look at me.

“Uh… thanks for yesterday.” I said shyly, glancing at him out of the corner of my eye. He was smiling.

“Don’t mention it.” He winked. We made eye-contact, then he looked at me, and I mean really looked at me. He was slowly leaning towards me. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Bad things are happening! “Hey, your eyes are grey!” He said suddenly, gazing intently at my face.

“Eh? O—oh, yeah.” I blushed, exhaling in relief. As if on cue, the lights dimmed and the movie began.

Taemin leaned on the armrest between us. He was so close I could smell shampoo every time he flipped his hair back.

Gyeh…

I shoved Changmin off the armrest on my left and used his shoulder as a pillow. He huffed at my unexpected movement, but chuckled when he saw why I did it.

The movie was kind of lame—too many ridiculous fight scenes with blood spewing all over the damn place. I yawned, closing my eyes trying to get comfortable on Changmin’s high shoulder.

I woke up to strawberry gum breath tickling the side of my face. I moved, eyes still closed, finding a comfortable position between Changmin’s neck and shoulder.

Wait. I froze. Changmin’s not short enough for me to be able to d—

“You awake yet?” Someone’s voice I knew all to well whispered into my ear.

 


 

"Hey, Sonny? What does 'zhe-temme' mean?" Taemin asked me as we left the movie house.

Zhe-temme? Is that supposed to be FrencOh, my. I nearly walked into the glass exit door.

"Je t'aime? Means, 'I love you.' Where'd you hear that?"

"You said it in your sleep." Taemin stated, stretching his back as we crossed the parking lot.

"HEY! Hyung, let's go grab something to eat." Jonghyun, walking in front of us, said loudly. "My treat!"

"Uh.. sure," Changmin said, unlocking his car. "But, there's only four seats." He looked at me.

Uh-oh.

 

And.. that's when I found myself sitting on Taemin's lap for the next fifteen minutes on our way to some French-esque restaurant.

"Uh.. Sonny? Could you move to the left a little bit?" Taemin asked.

"Nah... I'm comfortable here." I smirked, winking at Minho in the backseat next to us as I pulled Taemin's arms around me.

"Aigoo! Taemin-ah! Sonny! You look so cute together!" Jonghyun in the front seat exclaimed.

"H-hyung!" Taemin squealed behind me.

"Aww! Aren't chu sho cute!" I pinched his cheek, giggling, trying to play off my own blush. Then, to my surprise, my phone vibrated, indicating an incoming text message.

Allow me to clarify. My phone's in my back-pocket. I'm sitting on my back-pocket. I'm ALSO sitting on Taemin.