I'm a WHAT?!

A Love Like This [ H i a t u s ]

[Listen to: Bbiribbom Bberibbom by Co-Ed]

Author's Note: Yay! Continuation of that special guest appearance! A jillion points to you, if you figured out who from the previous chapter! (:

- - -

 

I'm not gonna, you know, say that I spent a good nine years of my life in a dojang (martial arts training hall) for nothing. But I felt pretty damn small, and my 2nd degree taekwondo black belt seemed even less significant. You try finding your way out of this.. let's call it a dilemma.

I tensed up, back against the side of Changmin-oppa's car, stanced and ready to fight. The raven-haired one sort of moved backwards, noticing my position. By the way he moved, I could tell he's had formal training. In judo? His piercing eyes flittered from me to his friend. His brown-haired companion seemed clueless as to what was happening. He cocked his head, moving towards me, with a confused look on his face.

Son of a... 

"Sonny!? Yah! Get away from my Sonny!"

Both of them turned to see a mushroom, a dinosaur, and two giants come barreling our way.

I snorted, face-palming myself for the blush that erupted across my face. Silly Taemin.

Oh! Distraction! I took my chance, and I pounced on the brown-haired guy.

 


 

Turns out... it's not really a smart thing to suddenly jump on the back of someone, especially when he has a guitar gigbag slung over his shoulder. He turned, ready to move the guitar out of harm's way, and curious to see what that blob jumping towards him was. In the process of moving, his guitar sort of whacked me and I went flying into the black-haired dude.

This happened all so fast; I honestly don't know what happened, or how I ended up in a stranger's arms. All I was aware of was the tingly feeling where that guitar hit me.. and someone's hands touching me.

"Hand off . Off !" I shrieked into the man's dumbfounded face. Even if he did catch me and save me from possible injury, that doesn't justify why his hand is resting.. on places.

Oh. Wait. Now that I look closer, him and his friend are very, very good looking. If it weren't for the fact that I thought I was in a near situation, I totally would've died in his arms. Unfortunately, now's not the time for.. dying in random people's arms. 

He let go of me. And I stumbled into Taemin, who pulled me behind him. He held onto my hand, staring down the two guys.

My hand was ripped from Taemin's and I found myself behind Minho.. then Jonghyun.. and into the arms of Changmin. Yeah, let's Pass-Sonny-Around, because now's such a perfect time to play a friggin' game. 

"Did they touch you inapproriately?!" He yelled into my face, breath smelling of strawberries. "Huh? Did they?" Changmin, for lack of better words, man-handled meholding me up by my arms and inspecting me like a doll. Finding no visible signs of injury, he pulled me into an enormous bear hug, my face being sort of squashed against his chest.

"Jonghyun! Help!" I gasped out as Changmin's arms tightened.

I felt two pairs of hands, prying me from my choke hold.

"Thanks, Jonghyun-oppa." I mumbled, straightening my clothes. And I heard two responses.

"No problem." I recognized as Jonghyunnie-oppa.

"It's cool." Someone else with a deeper voice said.

Eh? I turned, seeing Jonghyunnie-oppa. He patted my head, and moved closer to Taemin and Minho conversing with the brown-haired guy I jumped on. I looked to my right, and I saw the raven-haired dude that caught me. He smiled, then continued talking with Changmin. EH?!

"Yeah!" I heard Taemin laughing. "Onew-hyung's doing fine."

What the hell is going on here?

"Sonny," Minho motioned for me to come closer. "This is Jung Yonghwa." He said, gesturing at the man. "That's Lee Jonghyun." Minho continued, pointing at the other man Changmin was talking to.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Yonghwa smiled at me, "Sorry, if we scared you earlier."

"I'm confused." I cocked my head. "So you guys know.. these.. these child molestors?!"

"MWOH?!" That Lee Jonghyun and Changmin said, approaching us. Jonghyun started laughing, "We're none of that sort!"

"We wa—well, I wanted to stop and ask you if you were a fan." Yonghwa said sheepishly.

"Oh." I blinked, moving closer to Taemin. My hand brushed his, hinting that I wanted him to hold my hand.

"Hyung, I told you she wouldn't know who we are." Jonghyun said, nudging Yonghwa.

"She was singing our song though." Yonghwa said defensively.

"So? Look at her." Jonghyun gestured to my dark-brown hair and grey eyes. "Changmin-hyung said she's from the States, so obviously she wouldn't know."

I cleared my throat. They're talking like I'm not even here. I brushed my hand against Taemin's again.

"It was still worth a try, so don't knock on me! At least I had the balls to try!" Yonghwa hit Jonghyun's shoulder. "I mean, wouldn't it have been cool if we found a fan from the States? Who knows actual English!

"Yeah, it WOULD'VE been cool. If she knew us!" Jonghyun said sarcastically.

"Uh.." I began, cutting into their little argument. They both looked at me. "A fan? What are you guys? Part of an idol group?"

"Oh! Well, not exactly." Yonghwa said. He gestured to the guitar slung over his shoulder.

"We're actually part of a band called—" Jonghyun started.

"C.N. Blue." Yonghwa said, cutting him off. "I'm the leader." He proudly put his hands on his hips.

"I'm the guitarist." Jonghyun said, pointing to himself. "Our bassist and drummer's at home."

"Yeah, that's nice." I said dully, turning to Taemin. He obviously did pick up on my hints, but he wasn't moving his hand. Instead, he stepped away from me like I was with some contagious disease when I faced him.

Pft. You had no problem holding my hand earlier.

He solemnly glanced at me as he moved.

He's avoiding me. |:

"Oh," Someone nudged my arm. "She picked up the song from me. I asked her to learn some stuff off your Bluelove and Thank U albums." Changmin explained.

"She's studying music with Changmin-hyung at Kyunghee." Minho added. "So, I think she would know about every artist out there."

"Yeah, inside she's just screaming like your average fan girl." Jonghyunnie-oppa said, laughing. "She's just trying to blow it off like the mature mother she is."

I tore my eyes from Taemin, who was busy watching the conversation going on in front of us.

A..a what? M-mature MOTHER?!