OHMUHGAHHHH

A Love Like This [ H i a t u s ]

[Listen to: I'll Love You Until It Snows In The Middle Of A Summer Day by Popsicle]

Author's Note: Hell. Week. Is. Over. ^.^ Have I kept you waiting?
What an embarassingly short update.

- - -

 

You know those kinds of moments that are just too damn bizarre? And you can't do anything but stare with your mouth open, questioning where all knowledge in the world has gone?

Yeah. Story. Of. The. Moment.

"Mother?" Yonghwa's eyes widened. "Aren't you a little young to be a mother? What are you, twelve?"

"Hyung," Next to him, Jonghyun face palmed himself. "She's in college, how would she be twelve? I thought we established this already."

"Are you getting fresh with me?"

The bickering started up again between the two.

"Sonny-ah? How's your kid?" Someone nudged me.

I twitched, turning robotically to the owner of the voice.

"Jonghyunnie-oppa. I am a . How can I have a kid?"

"I hear insemination is the hot thing nowaday—" Jonghyunnie-oppa stated matter-of-factly.

"In-in-insemination!?" I shrieked, my voice going up three octaves. My hands reached for his throat. "Someone tell me what the flying is going on here, or so God ing help me, I'll raise one raging storm of ing epic proportions."

Blank stares.

"Yah! I'm ing talking to you! Do you all think I'm a ing mother?! D:< OH, MY ING GOD."

More blank stares.

"Okay, I may not understand a whole lot of English, but I know when someone's dropping a whole lot of f-bombs." Yonghwa said quietly.

Oh, I shook my head vehemently. Was my English showing? My bad.

"Oh, you should've seen her earlier, hyung. It was so weird. I don't think I've ever heard anything quite like it." Taemin said dully. He didn't even look at me.

.. I still stand by my first impression of this boy. What a chick.

"Wouldn't you? I mean, if your baby got sick and was sent to the hopsital?" Minho asked, lightly elbowing the younger boy.

"Agi? (Baby?)" I echoed. Baby? Sick? Hospital? I scratched my head irritably, turning to Changmin-oppa. "When we were inside, what did you hear?"

"Something about asthma and baby—"

"A whole lot of cuss words!" Taemin added. Oppa's glare silenced him.

"And hospital."

The corners of my mouth twitched. My hand reached for the chain around my neck, fiddling with the ring. Dad, help me. I'm surrounded by idiots.

"You were arguing with your baby daddy, right?" Jonghyunnie-oppa questioned, breaking my little train of thought.

Taemin snorted at the words 'baby daddy.' YOU. CHICK.

"Uhh.." I failed to suppress a giggle. "Chris, the so-called baby daddy, is not Kirra's father, nor are we together. Even if we were, both of us recently turned seventeen. How can we afford to take care of a spoiled brat like Kirra? And that brat," I clapped my hands together, walking in front of Jonghyunnie-oppa. "Is not mine." I moved onto Taemin, placing my hands on his chest. "Kirra," I felt his heartbeat quicken at my touch. "Is my four year old half-sister."

I counted two minutes of complete silence.

"Hyung," Minho laughed, patting Changmin's shoulder. "Looks like you got lost in translation."

"Bahahaha!" Jonghyunnie-oppa stumbled forward into Yonghwa and Jonghyun. "This would've made an interesting twist in a fanfiction! X: Bahahaha! Someone remember this for later!"

I cocked my head when something warm covered my hands.

"Noona.. er.. dongsaeng," Taemin grinned at his mistake, placing his hands over mine. "Are you really seventeen?"

"MWOH?! OPPA?! Is that all you understood?!" I asked, lightly trying to push him away.

"No," He laughed teasingly as he pulled me closer, obviously not minding my efforts. "I also understood that you are one caring old sister." His arms s around my waist.

I blushed, hands shaking against Taemin's chest. Whoa. Is this kid bipolar? I looked up at him, shying away from his eyes. It doesn't help that he's super cute!  I shivered, watching as his pretty face inched closer.

Uh ...

WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING?!