Oh... Shi—

A Love Like This [ H i a t u s ]

Author's Note: Really short CHEESY chapter!~ Now i'm off to submerge myself in DBQs... on New Years Eve. Yay. (Goes off to watch the performances from the 2010 'MBC Gayo Daejun') Yes. Those damn DBQs. [:

- - -

 

"I saw my Dad."

"You what?" Changmin-oppa nearly swerved into a fire hydrant as we drove to the movie theater. 

"Yeah, I saw my Dad." I repeated slowly. "Actually, at first, I thought I heard him, but that was just Taemin-sshi.. then.. then I saw him when I looked at Taemin-sshi's face." I rolled down the window.

"You know, they say that most girls end up marrying guys that remind them of their father." He said teasingly, glancing at me to see my reaction.

"No, I never knew that." I stuck my head out of the window like a dog. I was about to yell obscenities at random people we drove by but Changmin rolled up the window. Kill joy.

"What else happened?" He asked. Here we go with the poking and prodding.

"We stripped." I rolled down the window again.

"Seriously." He rolled it up. FUUUUUUUUUCLET. ME. OPEN. THE. WINDOW.

"Noooooooooooothing, Oppa!" I whined. He gave me one of those cut-the-crap-and-tell-me-already-or-else-I-kill-you look. "Taemin-sshi sang to me when I started going all psycho and whatever. Then I passed out, I think, and I woke up to your smelly feet in my face at home." I fiddled with the window controls.

"My feet do NOT stink!" He pouted, pulling into the theater's parking lot. "But, you still have to thank Taemin and your brother for taking you home. Oh, and not to mention ME. I had to leave the comfort of my own home to drive your knocked-out-self through the pouring rain back to your place." He looked at me, expecting a thank-you.

"Neh! Kamsa-kamsa, Oppa!" I said cutely, making a heart with my hands.

"Okay. That was cute.. but aegyo does not suit you, little one." He patted my head. "That's my job."

 


 

"Changmin-hyung!" 

We both turned from the ticket kiosk to see who called, and we were greeted by three guys wearing beanies and enormous sunglasses. Are they who I think they are?

I recognized the tall one as Minho, the short one as Jonghyun, and the one with brown-hair peeking out from under his hat as.. Taemin. Great.
I looked down at my feet, avoiding eye contact with any of them.

"Eh? Is thaMinho? Taemin? Jonghyun?" Changmin's face lit up. "Right on time!" I looked up in time to see my Oppa's smile widened. Right on TIME?! WHAT?! OHHHHH, SHIM CHANGMIN. WHEN WE GET HOME I'M GONN— 

He nudged me, looking at Taemin, who was staring curiously at me. Grrrrawrrr. I elbowed his side stubbornly, and everyone turned to me. Eek.

"Mwoh? Are you Changmin's girlfriend?" Jonghyun stood in front of me. "A little young, even for you, hyung." He looked at Changmin.

"Eh? Thisthis thing's girlfriend?" I pointed at Changmin, laughing. "I'm his sister!" I pulled Jonghyun's hat down over his eyes.

"Hyung..." Minho started, glancing at me. I grinnned. He did a double-take. "Eh? Hey, Sonn"

"OHHH! RYU SONNY!" Jonghyun hopped a little, lifting his hat up. "Weren't you the girl that gave me a dirty look in the elevator? Yeah? Yeah! But I'll forgive you. You've been through a lot.. and since my little Taemin here li"

I didn't hear the rest because Taemin snapped out of his little trance and dragged me into some theater showing this supposedly action packed movie thing like it was nothing. But that didn't stop me from trying to finish Jonghyun's sentence.

... Since WHAT?! Since Taemin WHAT?!