At school

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

Kikwang POV

Tell me that I'm dreaming,she called me oppa!

Finally!

When I left her place,I saw her in the rear mirror.She's really nice,no wonder she have so many fans.

When I reached home,I lay myself on my bed,not bothering to wash up,I just realise how happy now.I have a crush on the most beautifu angel in the world,Tiffany Hwang.

She might be my stepsister soon but it does not mean that it is wrong to love her right?But what made me feel uneasy is the fact that she is so close to Kevin and Junhyung have a crush on her and both them seems to get along really well.

"What to do?"I mumbled to myself.

The next day-->

"How was yesterday?"Hyunseung hyung asked me the moment I sat down.

"Okay I guess"I said.

"What okay?"Junhyung asked me when he sat down.

"Last night's meeting."Yoseob said.

"oh..So....you guys are really going to be a family soon eh?"he ask.I just nod my head like nothings wrong.But I already know what he is going to ask.

Well since I'm going to be her stepbrother,of course I'll see her often and know her better,he want me to match me up with her.

"So can you match me up with her?"He asked me,even though I know that her will ask that,for some reason,l'm still shock.

"Sure l just"I replied cooly."Stupid stupid,babokwang"my mind keep saying this to me.'sigh'l'm really stupid.

Tiffany POV

Here l am,waiting for them to stop teasing me.Seriously why must the jung sisters have such big mouth.

"Oh my gosh!This is like a drama of forbidden love."Said vic umma.

"You can create your own drama with khun appa"I replied as the whole table hooted.

"Ah jinja"she said and coverd her face with her hands.

"What happy to you my darling?"We faced up to see khun's worried face.

"It's nothing appa,umma is just jealous of my drama"I said to him while battling my eyelashes,acting innocent.

"What drama?You got casted in a TV drama?!Chukahae!Oh l'm so proud of my maknae!"he said to me and ruffled my hair while the unnies just shake their head.

"No!not tv drama but real life drama"Luna explain the whole thing with some help of Hyuna,suili and amber unnie with their sound effects.

"What a drama!Toria,you want that kind of drama?But l don't want you to suffer."he pout his lips at her.

"We'll talk bout this another time!nae mori apa!"she said and pull her hair.

"Merong"Suli and Amber unnie and me said together.The youngest of the clan!

in class-->

"I heard that yesterday was fun eh?"Kevin teased me as her wriggled his eyebrowns.I hit his arms.

"Yah~"I whined at him.

"Arraso arraso gemanhae."he apologised to me.

"That's better"I said with a childish proud tone while all he can do is laugh and shake his head at me.

"Aigoo...,so you enjoyed last night eh?"I turn my head to see Eil oppa just inches away from me.I placed my index finger on my lips,telling him to keep it a secret.

He quickly grabbed a chair and sat near me,waiting for me to continue"Well,my new appa is a good man,he's kind and seems to really love my omma"I said while tapping my chin"Tell,me something else"he said as his infamous smirk appear.I just puffed my cheecks,knowing he's gonna tell the rest of the UKISS oppa and tease me.I shake my head.He took a slight peep behind me and frowned"I did'nt know you were a liar,I thought l've tought you well"he said and sigh.

"What did you actually taught me?"I mumbled,but he was able to hear it.

"Seriously!What a bad girl!""Ouch!"l said as he knocked my head."Apa!"I said and pout my lips.

"I'm gonna get all the informations for kevin later,bye!"he said as her pecked my forhead and left.I watched as he walked out,but to my misfortune,B2ST was just standing there,looking shock.

Uh oh,seems like they've saw every thing.....