The horror

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

Tiffany POV

I walked to school with a half-heartedly."Is anything wrong fany?"

I turn my head to find the source of that sweet voice and found Luna unnie.

"Well I've have something to tell you but keep it a secret!"I said to her as she nod her head eagerly.

I told her the whole thing and I felt a big stone lifted off my heart.She looked at me in shocked.

"Really?That guy is seriously going to be your stepbrother!"she exclaimed as I pointed my index finger to my lips and she copied me.Such a cute unnie.

"Yea and I'm not sure if her knows it a not.Ottoke!"I said to her and lean on her shoulder while pouting my lips.(They are sitting at the bench in the school garden at that time.)

"Fany ah!Luna unnie!"We turned around to fins suli running towards us."Oh unnie!"I said.

"Kaja let's go to class now.On the way to math class,Hyuna told Suili what I told her just now.

"Jinja!Fany it must be hard for you."suili comfort me as I pout my lips at her.

"Yah Fany ah,is that B2ST?"Luna pointed at them with her bottom lips.Me and suili turn our heads to find them heading to the same class as us.

"So?It should not be surprise to see them.I mean we go to the same school and same class as some of them right?So why be surprise?"reason out suili as I nod my head in argeement.

"Oh...I thought it will be awkward for our baby girl to see them as one of them are going to be her stepbrother and worst of all.Our baby girl have a tiny crush on him"Lunaunnie whispered to us.A light shade of pink appeared on my cheecks as she mention it.

"Unnie"I silently whispered to her as both hyuna and suili unnie giggled.

"Oh annyeong"we turn our head to find yoseob greeting us while the rest wave at us.I smiled back at them and my eyes landed on Kikwang.He have a awkward smile played on his lips.Oh god...He must have know that I'm going to be his stepsister soon.

We all went into the classroom and we went to our seats.My desk-mate is Kevin(ukiss)!My bff!Well,I have quite a lot of bff but he is the most important one as I grew up with him.We knew each other when we were in diapers.Like normal bff we have little fights,but it always end up with both of us doing childish things.

"Hi Hi!"He said to me in his usual cherry tone of his.

"Hiiii"I said back with my aygeo.We both end  up laughing.

"I heard from imu."he said to me as I nod my head sadly.

"Aw...don't be sad uri baby"he said to me as he pat my back.He then lead in and whisper"Jinjayo?He is going to be your brother.?"

I nod my head slowly.I turn my head and saw Kikwang staring at us,our eyes locked together for a moment but we quickly pulled away.I felt my heart raced,I guess it is not just a tiny crush i have on him.

I turn to kevin and saw him grining at me.I look away pretending not know anything and focus on the teacher's lesson.

Kikwang POV

I felt a pang of jelously when Tiffany did her cute aygeo to kevin.That;s why i don't really like him.They are way too close to each other.They act as if they are a couple.What if they are?Impossible!From what I've heard,she's single.

She suddenly turn her head and we lock our eyes together.We quickly pulled off and look away.I felt my heart racing as blood rush up my cheecks.I quickly turn my head toward the teacher to focus on her lesson I felt someone's eyes on me,I turned my head to find Junhyung glaring at me.I turn my head to focus on Teacher's lesson once again.

I know that it's hard to believe but Junhyung too like her,because of this,I don't dare to tell anyone about my feelings for her to anyone.

"What was that for dude?"Junhyung ask me when the lesson end.

"What was for what?"I asked prentending not knowing anything.

"You were looking at her,and you were...furious when you saw the both of they acting close.Should'nt I be the one doing that?"he said to me.

"Well,I actually have something to tell you guys."I said to they and all 5 pair of eyes landed on me.

"Better be good this time Lee Kikwang."Doojoon hyung warned me.

I told them the whole story about her being my stepsister and basically everything,but not my feelings.

"So I was kinda angry when they were getting close as I think you are better for her than him and i want the best for my stepsister.'I lied to them and came face to face with Junhyung.His face is written with a few expression,shocked,horror and delight.

And I can guess why.

Shocked-I'm goona be her stepbrother

horror-I might be his brother in law next time

delight-I'm not in love with her which is a total lie.