New house

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

Tiffany POV

"Wake up,we're here"I slowly open my eyes as l felt someone gently shaking me,to my surprise,it's Kikwang.

"Tia noona said to let you sleep more and you're things has been set in your room,come one let's go"he said and peck me on the lips.

Luckily no one's here now,l step out of the car and went in side along with kikwang.

My mouth widen as l steped out,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXBQ74Q-iHrb13262CNny

"Wow,you live here"l asked him,he just nod his head absently and took me into the house,it was bigger than l expected on the inside."Our parents are not back yet so let me show you your room"he took my hand in his and brought me upstairs.

I was invited to a world that l've always dream of,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9eRuAVvh3krneJgcgVvc

"Woah,it's all pink!"I exclaimed.

 

"It's my first time entering here and l don't think l will ever come in here again."l hit his arm playfully as we both laugh.

"Wa,it;s like a dream come true!"l exclaimed and laid down on my bed.

"You even have you're own closet now"he said as l suddenly perk up.

"Jinja!Asa!I don't need o fight over clothes anymore"

"You fight over clothes?"

"With Krystal cause we shared room"l said as l remeber how we used to fight over the same clothes,"where's my closet?"I asked him as he he lead me to another room,or should l said my walk in closet.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-repX2tK7As3hdlzWrZk

"Wah!"I said as l started going thorugh the clothes,some were new,not the one that Tia brought for me."There's even another room?"I said to myself as l went towards the other door and it was my shoes closet(?)!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRphgEOgsyju3ZtHU0u62M(ingore the face below the picture)

"It's smaller than mine"I heard Kikwang mumbled.

"Yah,can l see your room?"I asked him as l was getting really curious."No way,not in a million years."

"Come on,and l won't be alive after a million years"I joked as he still reject.I pout and started doing aygeo "Jebal oppa,if you let me see, l'll kiss you,full in the lips"I said and immediately place a hand over my mouth,what was l thinking?Was l that desprate?

"Call"he said and lead me out of the closet,he went to the other end of my room and open the door as l was invited to a world of black and white,

styish-designer-black-white-bedroom-inte

"So pretty"I mumbled as l walked around his room,looking at the pictures he hung on the wall.A smile struck my face as l examin every single picture.His hand started going around my waist.l don't really mind it cause no one is in his room.I stopped at one of the photos,the one with all of our classmates 3 years ago,l was just standing beisde him,and yet l don't even know.

 

"You know,it felt like magic when you stood beside me,it took a lot of effort not to hold your hand"he whispered in my ears and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Jagiya"he suddenly said as l shot my head at his direction."You have no idea how long l've waited to call you that"l smile at his goofiness.

"Yebo"I said in an unsure tone as he look at me in surprise."Can you repeat what you just said?"

"Yebo"I said in a more stable tone this time round,he grin at me and kissed my cheecks.I blushed and walked away from his,only to enter his walk in closet.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv0zFf3dbAsT54kcgodqg

"It's so cool"I said to myself as l wander around,looking at every single one of his clothes and stopped at one white suit,the one he wore when our family met each other as l'll be meeting his father,or should l say my father in a week.

"Fany ah!"I heard unnie shouting from my bedroom.I quickly walked out of Kikwang's room and walked into mine.

"Unnie,wae"

"Where were you?"

"Looking at Kikwang's room and this place is so cool!"I quickly added to avoid any suspiscious question from her.

"I know right!Come one let's have a tour around the house!"she took my hand and walked around the whole mansion.

After 3 hours~

"Omma"I said as unnie stopped dragging me and we both went to hug our mom.

"Aigoo,how do you girls like your new house?"appa asked.

"It's great and big!I never really thought that people really live in this kind of place and omma unnie dragged me around the house today for 3 hours and my legs are numbed"I whined and pouted at them as they laugh.

"Yah no chugale(wanna die)!"Tia unnie said as we begin running around the whole place until l ran into my room and locked the door.I pant and lean against the door,only to realise that someone is sleeping in my bed,ingoring the pounding on my door,l waked over only to find Kikwang sleeping.

I giggled and took out my phone and snapped a picture of it.

"You know,it's very rude to disturb a guy who is sleeping"he said and pulled my hand,which ended up me falling on top of him.

"You still own me a kiss,full in the mouth"he said mischieviously as l blushed hard.

"Our parents back"I wared him.

"So?I don't see why we can't kiss when they are back,and we are the only one in this room witht he door locked"he said as he flipped over,making him on top of me.

"Don't worry,l won't hurt you"he said as he lean in and gave me a kiss that lasted 30 seconds as we broke off because Tia unnie is actually shouting for us to go downstair and take our dinner.I got to say,that unnie of mine is really something.

"We'll continue later,l don't care" he warned me and peck my lips one last time before we head downstairs.