A Bad Flashback

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

Author's POV

Tiffany sigh as she walk to the canteen to find her unnie-deul and oppa-deul with a fake smile paste on her face.

None of them was actually able to to tell the difference between her real and fake smile cause she took acting class with Yoona before.

The bell soon rang and they made their way back to their respective class.

Suili was worried about what shw just said.

Kikwang was confuse but determine to find out what happen before.

Yoseob was worried about Kikwang and Tiffany's relationship.

While Tiffany was just pasting a fake smile across her face thorough the whole day while she's actually remind of the past whereever they when considering that they went to this school together before too.

Tiffany POV

'Tiffany Hwang!You promise to forget that idiot,then why are you still thinking about him?

You already have Kikwang who is much better than that basta-OPPS!Amost cursed! Sorry god.

Just think of him as your painful first love.Yeah and then forget him!

Stupid!I've been in England for 2 years just to get you off my mine!

Yet I see posters of you hanging around almost everywhere I go.

You have no idea how much I've been through.

Flashback~

"Are you sure about this Fany-ah?"Jessica pleaded me for the nth time this morning.

"Yes,don't worry about me unnie,I'll be back before you know it! I just want some time and space for myself first."I assured her and held back the tears.

The others could not make it and onlu Kevin and Jessica came.But I'm more than glad that the 2 closest person is here to send me off.

"Remember to call me often and take your meals regularly.I'll miss you bestie"Kevin said and gave me my last hug.

"Flight to England will be taking off in 10 minutes,please make your way to the plane now.Thank you"

"Bye"I tried to wave cheerfully at them before turning my head and headed forward.

That's it Tiffany,just continue walking forward,don't look back.

I walk pass a few stores and pass by a music store(I made that up I don't know what they sell at the airport,no time to shop) and saw posters about a new boy band's album.

Infinite.

I look at the poster as tears trickled down.

I used to be close to with the others too,especially Sungjong oppa,who likes to call me noona cause he don't wanna be old. :)

They look so different here.So..fierce?

First invasion

The album was just right in front of me.

I admit that I miss them.

I miss how Sunggyu oppa always nag at the others.

I miss how Woohyun oppa always seems so greesy.

I miss Dongwoo oppas laughter that always brings my mood up.

I miss Hoya oppa who always teased me about the most little things.

I miss how Sunyeol oppa always seems so childish.

I miss how Sungjong oppa always complains to me about the others bullying him.

And I miss the way Myungsoo love me.

I love him too,but I guess that it's time to let him go.

I tore my eyes awaly from the poster and made my way to the plane.

Tia unnie is already there as she became a exchange student 2 years ago.

I'm gonna have a new start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ta da,sorry if it took so long n the chapter is short.