Meeting

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

 

Tiffany POV

Ok,I know l vowed to never to fight with kevin again but he is seriously pissing me off.

"VIN!"I said and l saw him tearing up already.

"Okay okay l'll stop serious!"he said and we went to the canteen.

I was greeted by a bear hug when I walked into the canteen."Fany fany!!You okay?"I realease the hug to see who it was and it was non other than Victoria umma.

"Bowh?"I ask as she whisper in my ears.I widen my eyes.JESSICA JUNG SOO YEON!!!Even though u are my cousin,could'nt you keep it a secret.

I walk furiously towards her.The moment she saw the look in my eyes,she knew what is going to come next.

"Oh come on fany,they will know sooner or later!"she reasoned out while I could only pout my lips.

"Did my omma told you?"

"No it was Tia unnie!"WHAT?How could my unnie do this.

"Huanaseo uri baby?"asked Kevin as he looked at me worriedly.I smiled at them when I noticed the atmosphere tense up.

"Aniyo,nulaseo(I was shocked)."I said to them as they start to relax a bit.

"So....how?"Victoria umma asked me.I shugged at her."Molla,maybe I will know the answer tonight."

AT HOME

"OMMA~"I sung as I entered the house.I saw unnie pop her head out of the kitchen.

"Oh?You came back already?"

"Yeah,my history teacher is absent so the whole class gets to go home early today."I said happily.

"Jinja?So good."she said and pouted.

"Unnie,how's your fever?"

"It's getting better."

"Oh fany ah,umma said we have to get dress by 7 pm."

"Wae?"

"Cauze we are going to meet our new appa today!"she said excitedly.

"Jin...jinja?"l asked timidly.She nod her head.

"She said a car will come and fetch us at 7.05 pm.It seems that Kikwang is coming to fetch us."I shot my head at her.Kikwang is gonna come and fetch us?

No way.

"Oh it's 5 pm now.You better go and take a bubble bath and get yourself prepared."

6.30pm

I put on some light makeup and wore a violet coloured dress with a white ribbon tie neatly on it.I let my hair down with a few curls on the end and put on a pink ribbon hairband on.

"Fany!!!"I heard my sister shouted,she got quite a lot of energy for a sick person."Coming" I shouted back.I decesed the stairs and saw a handsome man with a suit.

Kikwang....

Kikwang POV

"Coming"I heard the voice of the angel said.I smiled at her voice.Soon she walked down the stairs,I looked carefully at her.

A voilet coloured dress with a white ribbon tied neatly on it.Her hair let down with a few curls on the end and a cute pink ribbon hairband on her head.

"Annyeong."she said to me and flash her famous eyesmile.I smiled and bow my head inorder to hide the blood that went up to my cheecks.

"Kaja!"said Tia noona.I nod my head and lead them to my car.

At the resturant

"Ah,you arrived in time."said appa.

"Annyeonghasaeyo ajusshi"they greeted.

"Don't need to be so poliet,You can call me appa since we are going to be a family soon."appa said as their smile brighten.

"Nae appa!"said Tiffany excitedly shocking my appa at her excitment.He soon smile and laugh slightly."Aigoo cute-da maknae."

I took a look at my new umma and saw her smiling brightly.This is going to be a happy family,with all members of the family getting along.Well everyone in this family is going to be happy expect me....cause my stepsister is actually my crush.....

What to do....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!!!!I added Chocolat's Tia to this fic and I also wanna raise awareness of this group.

I know that Tia is around 15 this year but just pretend that she is around years old in this fic.I choose her cuz she is also a Hwang!In real life.

Just to let you know,Jessica n krystal is tiffany n tia's cousin and they live together since Tiffany'm mother is working very hard n their aunt asked them to live together so that their mother will not have to worry about them.