Confession

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

Kikwang POV

I sat silently in the isolated classroom thinking and trying to absorb what they've just said

"Confess to him before it is too late"

this particular sentence actually.

A smile slowly appear on his face and followed by a silly laughter,but soon turned into a frown when he realise that there is still Junhyung in the way.

But I can't just go and say it in his face.I mean...he is kinda mean sometimes...and he's ma hyung,l must respect him.

'sigh'Ottoke?

"Bowh-ga ottoke?"Damit did l say it out loud?I face the person to find myseif staring at Tiffany.

I quickly back off as she was standing too close and she might hear my heartbeat.

"Ah...did your mother told you bout the marriage?"l asked her trying to exape from a weird feeling.

"confess to him before it is too late"

is she here to confess?Should'nt l be the one doing that?

"Ani,wae?"she asked me while looking at me with puppy eyes.

FANY AH!Pls stop that, it is too unresitable!

"Erm...they are getting married married next week"I told her while she looked at me in disbelief,and it soon turn into a frown.I frown along with her cause l did not know what's wrong with her.

"No weargere?"I asked her in a concern tone as l walked forward to cup her chin,like how a boyfriend would do to her girlfriend.

We were both shocked with my actions,l quickly let go as soon as l realise what l'm doing and looked away,so did she.

I smiled a little as l remember her pout as l cup her chin,she must have not notice it too.Until reality snap up both up.

I walked towward a empty table and sat on it,patting on the table next to it,motioning Tiffany to sit.

She walked over timidly and took a seat while scotting futher away from me.I pouted at that motion.

"Guess after next next week we're going to become siblings right"I sadi in a sad tone.

she nod her head "wae do you sound sad,you don't like me?"she asked as her feet dangle as it could not reach the ground,a smile automatically appear as l saw how cute she look now.No wonder l fall for her.

"Ani"i said and place a strand of her hair behind her ears.She looked at me and l smile at her.She smiled back and soon we both laugh.

"Well,l don't really have a oppa before,except for thoese who are over protective of me even though l'm not really their real sister liek DBSK oppadeul"she said 

"You know DBSK?"i asked

"Og course!Yunho oppa is my cousin and is Jessi unnie and krystal unnie's oppa so l've met the rest often and sometime SUper junior oppa deul too since l vist them often"she said as a smile lit up on her lips.

"Jinja?"

"Gerom!I knew them even when they are traniees!"she said as her eyes seems to sparkle when she talked about them.

"You must have really like them."

"of course,Yunho oppa is my cousin and he treats me like a princess,and he can be a coding sometimes,same goes to Changmin oppa!"she said.

I smile at her child like behaviour.

"And they are coming to the wedding"she added

"Jinja?"I suddenly asked,well who would'nt,l mean,they are DBSK!

"Yes and soon 1 of them is going to be your cousin too!"she said and soon her mood went down when she realise what she've said.

I scotted close to her and put her head on my shoulder.

"Let me ask you,what happen if a bother falls in love with his sister and his sister also falls in love with her brother?I asked her quietly.

Tiffany POV

I think hard at that question.

"Parents will of course be against it"he said and smile as his arm rested on my right shoulder as my head is resting on his right shoulder.

"But what if they are step siblings?"he said and look at me while l looked at him in shocked

"Means that they are not blood related,and have the rights to fight for their love"he said to me as he my hair and l smile.I can still have my chance with him right?

His mouth move to my ears,"Saranghae"he whispered even though we are the only one in the classroom.I head stayed at the same position.

"I heard your conversation with Kiseop shi and instead l took his advise for you since you are a timid girl from what l've obseve"he said as l remain in my shcok state.

"So....what else have you heard?"i asked timid.

"Everything,and l'm serious Fany ah"In think l'm melting.

"But then our parents are getting married in 1 week,can you survive?"he asked me again as l soon felt a tear excape.

"For you,l'm able to do amything"l whisper and close my eyes,everything seems to be dizzy now.