Telling them

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

A/N:I'm terribly sorry for not updating in like a month.I thought it was gonna be a nice hoilday for me but I guess not.I had been busy with HW and returning to school for extra lesons.And worst of all,because of all of these teachers,I'm having writer's block.I've another story which sadly is not kwangfany but PLEASE support it to,I'm desprate.There's not much comment and subbies in that story compared to this:(But there will be kwangfany short friendly moments in it I swear!

Sorry for being a bad author and tell me if you like this chapter and I made the picture/poster!I was having a very hard time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany POV

"Unnie-deul......"I hesitated a little and look at them,they look at me curiously,waiting for me to continue"we're dating"I whispered as the 2 girls look at me in disbelief.

"AH!!!You finally did it!"Suili shouted and hugged me,atracting unwanted attention,"Suili,it's a secret,and you are getting some looks now"Luna whispered to her.She finally let go of me and bow to the other students.

Aish,how embrassing!Suddenly I felt myself being dragged only to find Suili and Hyuna dragging me away from the crowd and into a islated classroom(the place where kikwang cried in chapter 8).

I look at them only to find them looking at me with mischievious stares.

I blushed and look away,knowing what their question is.Even when Kikwang is my boyfriend,I still blush whenever I see or think about him.

"When did it happen?"

"Well...it happen in this room"

"AHHH"They squeal and I had to cover my ears cause these 2 are the loudest member EVER!

"AH jinja!If you 2 continue screaming I'm keeping my mouth shut"

"Arraso arraso bali bali malebwa!"they begged.

"Remember that day when I left with kiseop oppa to talk,well,I had no idea that this room is just abouve the hidden garden I told you guys.And I guess Kikwang heard every thing and...yeah"I said awkwardly.

I took a peek at them only to find them fannign themselves with their hands,trying hard not to scream.

"Unnie,can you guys..keep it a secret from other unnie-deul and oppa-deul first.Since you 2 are my besties,plus Amber but she's not here,I wanna tell them myself and not others telling them"I said softly and they wrapped their arms around me.

"No problem,it must be hard for you too Fany-ah.I mean,the wedding is just around the corner and in less than a week you guys will be siblings,but hey,step silblings.Not that bad actually."Hyuna said.

"Yeh,but it will be disgusting to others.They will be thinking that we are disgusting,I don't care what other's think about me,but not Kikwang."I said sadly and lower my head.

"Yah,who said that others will think that you guys are disgusting?We don't!I bet oppa-deul and unnie-deul won't too!I mean,they seems to always know what will happen in the future!Thoese weirdos!Just because they are expreience in love they think they know everything"Suili said,then she just realise what she had just said and lowered her head.

"Mihane Fany ah,I did not mean to say the experience thingy,aish suili babo jinja babo"she said and knock her head.

"Unnie genchana,I mean he's the past right.He's famous now...so different.But I'm glad I met Kikwang."I said and fake a smile after I remember our past.

I'm confuse,do I really love Kikwang or I just need someone to fill up the space he left?

 

 

 

 

Kikwang POV

"Yah Babo kwang,you okay?"Yoseob hyugn whispered to me when the others are not noticing.

"Yeah,why?"

"Cause you've been grinning at...nothing.You seems to be in good mood huh?"He wriggle his eyebrow at me,aish this hyung is unbelieveable.If I tell him the truth,he might tell Junhyung or tease me about it.But I said said nothing he will know that I'm lying.

Damn this Hyung.

"Erm...It's just that Tiffany's family moved in with us yesterday.Yeah,I mean who would'nt be happy,I'll be having a new mum and I'll be experiencing motherly love again"I said to hyung and he snicker.

"Yeah yeah,you're just glad that you'll be living under the same roof as your crush"I widen my eyes in shock.

How did he know?

Is he a god?

Can he read mind?

Or is he a stalker?

"I'm not a god,neither can I read mind and I'm definately not a stalker,but if I am,I must be the cutest one,but anyway,you're just very predictable.I was not the first one to know but shockingly,our Jang10 is first to notice it and know.Then he told me"

Wait,if Hyungseung hyung knows,does the others know?

"Nope!Only him and me!"

Damn it,now I doubt his ability to read mind.

"i seriously can't read mind,if I do,I won't be losing so many money to Doojoona nd Donwoon in poker."he face me.

How did Hyunseung hyung know anyway?He's always the one that is slow with things.That 4D hyung.

Keke,don't kill me hyung.

"Since you are my most trusted hyung and since you know,I have to tell you something cause if I don't tell someone soon,I might go insane"I took a deep breath and look around to make sure that the hyungs are all in front so that none of them will hear.

"Keep it a secret k?"he nod his head"I'm dating her"Hyung look at me amuse,but after he realise that I'm not joking,he look at me seroiously.

"Hyung,me and Kikwang are gonna go back to the classroom,I forgot to take my history book"Yoseob said and we walk our way back.

After we enter the classroom,he locked the door and look at me.

"Are you serious about her?"Yoseob hyung ask me and sent a threatening stare.

'Yeah,I'm a 100% serious about this relationship with her.

"Good then,protect her.She's been throught a lot and i was'nt able to be a good oppa and protect her before.I don't want you to open thoese scars again"

"What do mean hyung?"I look at him weirdly.

"There's a reason why we are not really that close now,I was not able to be by her side when she was in England.She was hurt before by a guy that I'm close with and I don't want history to repeat.She's not willing to get close to me cause she knows that I'll be on his side so that's why she's kinda avoiding me along with the rest of the noona-deul.Please just promise me to take care of her and try to make Junhyung and hara happen.Junhyung obviously likes he not Fany yet he don't know.That idot"he said to me as his eyes suddenly dampen(i'm sure if there's such word).

 

"I promise you hyung,i won't hurt her.But what do you mean whe-"

"I don't think I'm the right person to tell you this.When she's ready,she'll tell you.trust me"I nod me head confusingly.

What does Hyung mean?

Yoseob POV (FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME,SAY HI SEOBBIE AH!)

I seriously don't want history to repeat.

Being ignored by a girl who is as close as a sister to me hurts a lot.

To me,she's always my little angel,and I seriously won't forgive ~~~ for breaking her heart.

I just hope Kikwang won't do that to her too.Please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

TA DAH!!!I actually updated this chapter 2 week ago before I leave for Malacca,but I was shocked when I turn on my com to find not comment for this fic cause this fic always have new comment after being updated not like my other one 'forgotten'.I then realise that I forgotten to untick the hide chapter thingy.

 

 

Stupid me.

 

I now have 2 other fics ongoing.

The arange marriage was actually by Snsdfanforever but she pass it on to me(added to the burden)

and my fic Forgotten is like dead.

please subscribe to it and comment on it,it seems lonely :( 

Forgotten starred Beast Junghyung,SNSD Tiffany and ZE:A Kevin,I would really appriciate if you would even read it.

Thank you and enjoy this almost forgottn chapter,but luckliy i check and i expend the chapter.

Godd news,this fic won't be ending that soon like my first one 'when we fall in LOVE'

And if you are wondering who is that guy that broke my precious fany unnies heart,I'll give you a clue.

INFINITE.

I was actually gonna use Teen top but I'll make sure they have cameos here.

And at a certain chapter,I'll be adding that guy from infinite in the Tag as I'm gonna make this a tasty story.

Sorry for being longwinded. 

Enjoy!