New Family

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

Tiffany's POV

"Aigoo,,its'ent it great that we are all now 1 big family and together?"Appa asked while we giggled at his statement.

"Neh,I can't rember the last time we actually have a family dinner"omma said as suddenly I remembered how me,my real appa,unnie and me always have dinner together.I smiled at the sudden memories.

I just hope appa will forgive us as there is another man taking over his place.

After Dinner...

I went straight to the kitchen only to see aunt sues washing the dishes.

"Aunt sue,let me help you"I said to her enthusictically and rolled up my sleeves.

"Aigoo,you don't have to do it,I can handle it myself miyoung ah"

"Aniyo,you're tried now,you even did the house work and helped us with moving,now just relax and I will do the work"I shooed her off as she only sigh.

"Where's aunt sue?"I look to my right only to find Kikwang walking towards me.

"Oh,she did a lot today,so I decided to help her and sent her of to her room to rest"I explained to him while washing up the last dish.

"Ah!Taeda(done)!"I exclaimed as I heard laughter.

I turn my head to expect Kikwang,but end up,appa was standing there too.

"Oh,appa"I said as Kikwang turn his head in shock

"Appa unjae waseo(when did u come)?"he asked him.

"A while ago,aigoo,I've heard a lot about you from your omma about being kind.But I really did not expect this!Asking the maid to rest while you do the work yourself.I must hav underestimated you"he said to me while I grin at his statement.

"Gomawa appa!"I said to him with the grin still pasted on my face.

"Tiffany,if you don't mind,can I talk with you alone in the study room now?"appa asked me as I nod my head.I took a brief glance at Kikwang before heading to the study room.

I carefully walked in and close the dorr before taking small steps toward appa.

"I know that it might be hard for you to acceot me as your new father,but I would really be thankful if you could."he said in sorrow.

"Appa,I don't understand what you mean,I've already accepted you as my appa.As long as omma is happy,I'll be okay with anything"I said to him as he looked at me with wonder.

"You're really a unique girl.I must be very lucky to have you as a daughter.Now let's not talk about me,I wanna know more about you"

I look at him,"Well,I have a lot of friends exspecially Kevin since we grew up together,he's quite girly but can be manly if he wants.He's in a kingka group call'U-KISS".They all treat me well.I've been accepted in a queenka group called"SNSD"along with my cousin Jessica.

They are all like my reall sisters,along with 4minute,Kara and f(x).Jessica's sister is in f(x)and I used to share a room with her back when we still live together.

They also have a older brother who is the leader a boy band DBSK,Yunho oppa and Jaejoong oppa is really overprotective of me and always make sure that I'm safe and will never be hurt while I play well with Junsu and Yoochun oppa and get along quite well with the 4-dimentional Changmin oppa.

Tia is also in a queenka group called 'Chocolat' "I told him everything.

"You know,for a shy girl like you you sure to talk a lot"he said and laugh.

"Well,you're sure a great speaker,what do you wanna be when you grow up?"he continued.

We continued talking until 9pm.Impressive.

I walked to my room slowly,I slowly turned the doorknob only to be greeted with Kikwang lying on my bed while reading a book.

"Finally!I thought you will never come back!"he said and quickly scramble out of my bed and hug me.

"Wae?Miss me so much"I while he slowly realease the hug.

"Nae,I miss you sooo much,you would never know how much I've suffer"he said and position his nose on mine.

"Aw,how much more sweeter can you get"I said and peck his lips.

Author's POV

Without them knowing,there is actually someone who is actually standing just right outside the ajar door,seeing every thing that just happen.Asmile came up his lips,"these love birds,it's making us difficult to understand them".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated finally!