Flashback 2

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

Flashback~

Tiffany walked out of the airport to find Tia with a big grin paste on her face and she's waving her hand frantically at her.Tiffany smile back and made a small wave before procedding to Tia.

"Unnie,how's England?"Tiffany asked Tia the moment she stopped in front of her.

"Oh it's fabulous!I absolutely love the food here!" Tiffany shoke her head in amusement and went with Tia to their new apartment.

"Wow,unnie,you lived her alone for a year?Without me!"Tiffany exclaimed at her unnie as soon as she saw the apartment.It was'nt that luxurious but it was'nt that plain too.Just their style.Very homey.

                                                                 

"Like it?I designed it myself and I'll bring you to your bedroom"Tia excitedly skipped to the extra room in the flat.

                                                                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvvMWpD77asEFFA2W5ksZ

"Sorry but I have not really design your bedroom yet..hehe"Tia rubbed her neck in embrassment,feeling sorry that she could'nt do much to help her sister after her heartbreak from her first love.

"Never mind unnie,I'm sure I can find something to do with this room while I'm staying here.Actually i'm kinda glad you did'nt desing my room"Tiffany grinned at her unnie mischievously. "Yah! I know that I overdo things most of the times but can't you just trust me!"Tia looked at her in shock.

'Well,the last time I trust you,you ended up painting my room with rainbow colour and making it look like a 5 year old's room except the bed"Tiffany said making Tia blushed with embrassment.

"Humph!"Tia tiled her head up and walked away making Tiffany smile.She miss her unnie and she admit she does feels lonely even with so my friends that care about her.She let out a sigh before proceeding with unpacking her bag.

Tiffany took out some books she prepared and photos of her friends.She placed one of her family picture on the the nigh table beside her bed.
The picture consist of her parents,Tia,herslf,grandparents,jessica's parents and lastly Jessica,krystal and Yunho.Her only family member.She caress the picture gentlely,she missed her father and wished he was her to comfort her.

 

"Come on,it's time for dinner Fany ah"Tia's voice echo in her room.

Tiffany stood up and walked towards the diner room with heavy steps.

 

                                                                     

"Oh come on,touch your food.I'm not as bad as you"Tia attempt a joke but failed miserablely.She let out a heavy sigh before going beside Tiffany,"Fany ah,I may not know the whole story but I already have a feeling that you 2 will not last for very long,I mean,he's trainee,he's bound to debut someday and have to break up with you because he's a idol"Tia tried to comfort her,but all she got back was a crying Tiffany.

"Unnie,you don't -sobs- understand,I know we'll break -sobs-up someday cause he's a idol,but -sobs-,be -sobs-cheated on me:Tiffany said while letting more tears escape.

Tia look at he rin shock,the others told her that Tiffany told them that they broke up because he's gonna debut soon,but cheating on her?That seems very un-myungsoo-lish( LOL ).Tia knew Myungsoo for quite a long time and knows that he will not do that,but from what she heard from her dear sister,her anger started boiling at her best friend *Kim Myung Soo,you are so dead*Tia thought bitterly.

"Who did he cheated on you with,it is someone you know?"Tia asked her sister in a soft and gentle voice while she's already cursing myungsoo at the back of her head,but she figured she will deal with him later.

Tiffany let out a bitter laughter that no one heard before,she nod her head and face Tia with her tear-stained face"You would not believe this unnie,but it's Yerim sunbae( the girl who act with L in Shut up! Flower boy band )"Tiffany said before letting her tears pour out again.

Yerim is a beautiful girl who is nice and gentle to everyone,but what's more surprising is that she never seems to be intrested in Myungsoo before.She's also one of the nicest girl Tiffany have ever met and when Tiffany have some troubles or is buillied by the Queenka of her school,Yerim is always that for her.

( Let's just say that Tiffany when to a all girls school previously and id often buillied by the jiang unnies,I heard from a actress who was a child actress that she's been buillied by those people back in school and her best friend actually is the one who created her anti fanclub )

"I was so navie -sobs- I even introduce Yerim sunbae -sobs- to Myungsoo oppa and they seems to get along -sobs- very well sometimes i even -sobs- feel let out when we -sobs- hang out together"Tiffany continue to cry londer in Tias arms while she comfrot her sister.

Tia brought Tiffany to her room and comfort her to sleep.

She still can't believe what her best friend had done to her beloved sister.Tia looked at the sleeping girl,looking at her expresion can already tell how much pain she had been going throught.Tiffany frowned in her sleep while Tia touch her eyebrowns,trying to make the frown disappear.

After she made sure Tiffany is all right,she immediately when out of the room and call the number that she had memorised for years.

-Sorry,the number you've dialed is not in used,please call the comapany to make sure you've dailed is a valied number- ( OKaly,i have no idea what the machine says if the number does not vail )

Tia frowned more while she tried dialing the number again and again only to get the same respond.She would have called the rest of Infinite but she don't have their number and Tiffany's phone is obviously locked.

She let out a long sigh before call Jessica.

"Yobusayo?"A tired voice was heard at the other line,Tia look at the clock,7pm in England,it was 4 am in Korea.

"Sica ah,it's me Tia"

"Oh unnie -yawn- why are you calling at this time"

'Oh I'm just wondering if any of you guys have myungsoo's number?'

"Unnie,you're his bff,should'nt you have his number,I thought you've already memorise it"

"Apparently that bastard have change his number"Tia said throught gritted teeth.

"Unnie,you're the one who said you knew it will happen soon,I mean he's gonna debut soon right"Jessica replied in a sleeply vocie and let out another yawn.

"You don't understand.That navie siter of my lied to you guys.They did not breake up because he's gonna debut soon,they broke up because becuase he cheated on her!"Tia said as anger slowly start to replace her.

"What!Cheat!Damn that myungsoo!"Jessica cursed.

"Well,I'll tell you the rest tomorrow,now just go to sleep.You have school tomorrow.

"Uh huh,you asked me to go to sleep after calling me at 4 in the moring and told me the real reason they broke up.Wow,I've definite have a very peaceful sleep'Jessica replied sarcasticly.

"Oh shut up Sooyeon"Tia said to her cousin before ending her call.

Now,all she have to do is to find that idiot Myungsoo,no matter how long it takes.

-Present-

Tia stare blankly at the screen before her school cafeteria while her friends along with some other female school mates squel at the sigh of infinite.

"Ommo,look at L,he look so handsome here!" *Handsome,in my face!When I show you his elementary picture you come and tell me how 'handsome' he is* Tia thought bitterly.

She still held a grude at L,but she's okay with the rest.They took care of Tiffany like they are a family ans she heard that the rest of the emeber actually gave Myungsoo the cold shoulders when they found out he cheated her.Tia overheard Tiffany on the phone begging Sungkyu to forgive him and let them focus on their promotion and forget about her.

Tia  was kinda glad that they actually care about Tiffany.Tehy even call Tia to make sure Tiffany is okay when they were in England.But she decided to cut off all ties with them as soon as they reached Seoul.

"Look at Sungjong! He really is what L oppa describe!He was all cute back then but when her turned 20,be became the hot maknae" Jiyoon,one of Tia's friend squeal while watching Infnite's newest music video 'The Chaser'.

She notice how all of them seems to change and how L seems much more colder than he looked before.

"Yah Hwang Miyeon,you always seems to have a reaction to other boy band while you seems emotionless to infinite,are you an anti fan!"Jihyun exclaimed  while the rest of her friend look at her in wonder.

"Ani,I'm not really a big fan but I like theri songs.And I'm a angel!"Tia exclaimed,trying to hide of the fact that she kinda hates infinite.But if she tell them that she knew them,he friends will laugh at her and say that she's dreaming or send her to see a docter. geez,ehat good friends.

"Ah it's Teen Top!"Tias squeal as the screen change to Teen Top's be my girl.Her friend started looking at the screen and begun spazzing again.

"Ommo look at chunji!He's definite the visual!"

"Ricky's so cute!"

"L.Joe,I'll be your girl!"

"Changjo's so hot!L.Joe too! AH!!" Tia along with her friends squeal.

-sigh- Even I the author don't spazzed that much even if I love them so much.

L.Joe:Be ma girl,would you be ma girl

Me:AHH!!I'l be glad to be your girl!!Byunghun oppa Saranghae!!!......

-ahem- okay maybe I do spazzed about Teen Top sometimes... *awkward*