Forbidden love

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

Tiffany POV

"For you I'm able to do anything"I said as every puzzle pieces started to fit together,but there are still 3 pieces missing.

1)Our parents are getting married.

2)We are going to become silblings.

3)Our love is forbidden.

If only our parents are not getting married.

"There's only 1 week left"he said in a soft sad voice,the only thing l could do is nod my head and let my tears flow down.

He wrapped his hands around my waist tightly.

"We will make this work somehow"he said in a firm voice.I looked at him in confusion.

"We can date behind their back"he said"Uh-huh and we marry each other behind their back too?"I joked.

"Hey seems like we think alike!"he joked as we laugh.

"you're crazy"

"Only for you"he said as he look into my eyes.He lean in closer,the moment that seems like forever,our lips touch.It's like firework,my stomach tied into knots.The moment that l want it last forever.He release when he sense that l was out of breath.

"We.....can really try to date behind them"I mange to chock out those word,he looked at me in shocked.

"Jinja?I mean you are willing to do it?"he asked.I nod my head timidly.I suddenly felt myself being lifted of the ground.

"That means from this moment onwards,you're mine"he said to me.

"Arraso let me go"l said as he set me gently on the ground.

"I think we should tell your friends"he sadi to me

"What bout yours?"

"No way l'm gonna tell them .Ouch!What was that for?"he said as l hit his arms.

"Wae!!!If u r gonna tell ma friend u should tell yours!"

"Listen fany ah,erm...it is gonna be very difficult to say cause it will....break...jun....junhy......junhyung's heart"he said carefully as l look at him,bemused.

"Oh haha very funny"

"I'm serious"Well,he looks really serious.

"So...Junnie oppa likes me?"I asked him while he frown

"What!?"l whined.

"Seems like u are quite close to him eh?"he said while his frown still playing on his face.I look at him in confusion,then it hits me,he's jealous!

"Aw...you're jealous!"l as he went red.

"An....aniya!"

"Wae,when l call him junnie oppa you get angry,you're jealous!"I said.

"So!I am jealous,u called him junnie oppa and me just kikwang!"he pout at me.

"Kwangie oppa"I said using aegyo.He grin at me "That's more like it"he took my hand and we went oout of the isolated classroom,we've skipped lessons and now the last period is almost ending.

"Aigoo fany ah where have you been,you've missed out the lesson and a lot of things !@#$%^&*()!@#"Kevin oppa nagged me while l was just staring at him with a amuse face.

"When did you become my omma?"I joked as he pinch my cheecks.

"Ah~Oppa gemane!"I whine at him,as soon as he release my cheecks,l quickly massage it to prevent it from getting red.

"Fany ah where have you been?"Hara unnie ask me as she walked forward.I saw her stealing glance behind me and blushing.I turned my back to see Junhyung oppa walking out of the classroom,his smile brighten as he saw me and he waved at me.I waved back,ingoring the fact that l know he likes me.

Ottoke?Junhyung oppa liking me will cause Hara unnie pain,as she have been likeing him for about 4-5 years now.

"Unnie,don't worry about me,see,l made it back in one piece!"I joked as she hit my arms"Yah,you should at least tell unnie,do you know how worried l was"she said to me and l saw her eyes filled with relived.

"Unnie,l;m fine,don't worry.l was just talking with kiseop oppa just now."I sadi and hug her tightly.

"Phew,l thought something bad happen to you,so you were with kiseop oppa.But why did oppa return to class but you did not eh?"she asked.

"Fany!!!"I look at my right to see Hyuna and Suili rushing into me."Aigoo,l can't breathe!"I said as they hugged me tightly.

"Mihane"

"Fany ah,today in class we have a project that we have to do in pairs and you're pair with Kevin oppa"Hyuna unnie said to me as l nod my head.

"So that means we are to go home and do some reseach now"Kevin oppa said and dragged me away"Yah!Na gabang(bag)!"he lifted his other hand and l saw my bag danggling there,l have no choice but just obidently follow me as he pull my wirst"Yah oppa,you do know that l can walk on my own right?"

"Yeah l know ,but you're slow!'he whined at me as l pout at him,as we walked out of the school gate,l saw Tia unnie waiting there.

'Unnie!"I said and ran toward her,dragging kevin with me,REVENAGE!

"Yah,why are you so late?And why is kevin behind you?"she asked

"Anneong noona"

"Anneong,fany ah we are moving to our new house today!"She exclaimed to me.

'Jinja?But then we have project to do"Kevin whine

"Aigoo,you can do it tomorrow bye!"Tia unnie waved at kevin as he waved back and walked the opposite direction.

"Pali,kikwang is in the car waiting"Kikwang?

"Kikwang?"i asked as she nod her head.I nod my head and went toward the car just as l was about to open the car door,l heard someone shouting Tia's name,l turn around to see Eli oppa giving Tia unnie something that seems like homework,right,unnie was absent today as she have not really recover,but why is she so hyper?

"Bye!I heard oppa said to unnie,he waved bye to me as he saw me standing by the car door.l waved back and open the door.

"Mihane for keeping you waiting"I said to the driver"Genchana,l'm jsut doing my job"he smiled at me.

"Why you came out so long?"Kikwang asked me.

"Cuz l was surround by some of my over protective unnies.

'Arraso,ajusshi kaja"Tia unnie said as soon as she settle herself in the car.

If only over love is not forbidden,we might havbe a easyier life.

_________________________________________

A/N I know i wrote in the forward that I'm gonna remove 4minute and kara,but I'm feeling bad so I have some of them to make some cameo in some chapters. Please understand