Lotte World part 3

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

Kikwang stared at her in shock. "What?"

" 'sigh' it was a long time ago and there's many sweet anf sour memory between us. I'm sorry I did not tell you about this eariler....."

"It's okay,at least you told me now.Better later than never."Kikwang said and smile sweetly at her.

"So...do you have any ex?"Tiffany asked jokingly.

 

Kikwang caught the joke and said"Well,there was a Hyerin,Hyorin,Seulmin,HyeRi and many more".

"Ya!"Tiffany hit his arm.

 

"Just joking,you are the only girl I've dated"he said and sent her a goofy grin.

"You sure?"

"Double confirm with a chop on it!"

"You better be"she mumbled.

 

The both of them walked out of the cafe hand in hand.

 

The walked towards the exit,but found 7 guys who seems to be acting suspicious lurking just outside the exit.

 

Tiffany pulled Kikwang futher away from them and walked out of Lotte World,but the exit was not really big,and they were in the direction where they are walking.

"What's wrong?"Kikwang whispered in her ears.

"Infinite."she whispered back and kept her head low.

 

Sungjong looked around and saw both Tiffany and Kikwang,but he kept quiet and decided not to say anything to his hyungs as it seems like what Tiffany would like him to do although she did not say it.

 

The couple walked until the were far away from the entrance of Lotte world.

 

L looked up to see a couple walking pass them,his eyes travel to the girl as she reminds him of Tiffany.He shook his head.

'That's not her,no,no.Not her not her.'MyungSoo chanted in his mind.

 

'I won't tell them anything about seeing Tiffany.I won't.I won't.I WON'T!'Sungjogn said mentally to himself.

 

"Yah Sungjong,why are you so quiet?"Woohyun asked him when they were in the car.

He snapped out of his daze and look at the rest who were looking at him.

"What?"he said and closed his eyes,pretending to be sleeping.

"Guess he was exhausted from the roller coaster."DongWoo the gullible one said.Sungyeol,Woohyun and L nod their head,thinking that DongWoo was right.

Sunggyu and Hoya looked at the suspious looking maknae,not believing that he was tired as he's not the type to be tired easily by these things.

 

They looked at each other and nod their head.Knowing that Sungjong had come across something when he was alone.But they decided to let it slide for now.