Tiffany's side

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 1){Discontinued}

Tiffany POV

After the dinner,kikwang send me and Tia unnie back home while my new appa and omma went out together.

"Gomawa Kikwang ah"Tia unnie said to him as we arrived.

"It's nothing Tia shi"he said and smile awkwardly at her.

"Aigoo,we are going to be family soon,you should call me noona"

"Nae Tia noona."

"Oh and Fany,respect your new oppa,say thank you"Tia unnie said to me.

"Gowasimida kikwang o..oppa"I said to him and he flash me his billion dollar smile.I felt a bit giddy whenever I see it and knots in my stomach.

I got off the car and waved awkwardly at him.We waited until he's gone then we went into the house.

"So...how was it?"Jessi and Krys asked me as I entered me and Krys room.

"Genchana"I mumbled.

"Eh,golgimal!"krystal unnie said.

"The new appa is very nice"I said as they look at me with puppy eyes,like a little child waiting for their mother to contiunte a fairytale.

"Continue"they said excitedly.

"Well,we talked and all and nothing really happen"I said

"Don listen to her!she's lying!She called kikwang 'oppa'!''Shouted Tia unnie from her and Jessica's room.A glint of sparkle appeared on both their eyes.

"Ahhh!!!"they both screamed.

"Yah shikero!"I turn my head to see Yunho oppa standing on the doorway.

"Oppa!"I whined and ran into his open arms."Unnie-deul is teasing me."I complained to him like a baby.

"Aigoo our agi chan cuteda!(our baby is so cute)"he pinched my nose.

Yes he is the one and only dbsk's leader,U-Know Yunho,he is my cousin too,aka,Jessi and krys's older brother.But he loves me more than them as I'm the youngest!He always gives in to me,so does the rest of the members.I always visits them back when they were traniee along with his sisters and I still do too now.The security gyard still reconise me.hehe..

"So,you called him oppa huh?"oppa teased me and I pouted my lips

"I thought you love me!"I childishly whine to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as my leg wrapped itself around his waist and he support me by wrapping his arms around my waist,"Well,I love you a lot but it seems like you love another person"he pouted his lips at me in return.

"But it does not gives you the right to tease me!You're not them!"I pointed my finger at jessica and Krystal who seems to be laughing their heads off watching their brother acting all childish,well,it is funny cause they have never once in their life saw him acting like this,but l always see him acting like this as he is trying to get to my eye-level.The 5 years old stage.

"Well,we are blood related."he stated while the jung sisters nodded their head.

"Ahh~~~!"I continue whining.How I wish Jaejoong oppa is here right now,I mean right now,like magic,phoof!And he appear right in front of Younho oppa and scold him.

"Arraso arraso,how was your stepfather?"

"He's okay....."I said and my chin thinking of other words to describe him.

"And?"
I don't know how to describe him anymore."I said and giving him a "I-really-don't-know"face.

"He's really nice and reminds me a little of dad"I looked over oppa's shoulder and saw Tia unnie standing at the doorway.

"Oppa why are you back?"She asked out of the blues,I wonder if she is my sister sometimes when she reminds me of the Jung sisters.

"I came back to take some of my fresh clothes"he said as he putted me down.

"Did'nt you wash your previous clothes?"Asked jessi

"Well,I thought you will wash it for me?"he smirk ,joking with her.

"LOL"she made that sign with her hand than scrolled out of my room,pulling Tia unnie with her.

"I be going now bye princess"Oppa said and peck my forehead.I sent him out to the door.

"Bye!Send my regards to the others!"I said as he nod his head.

"Bye!"He waved and shouted when he reached his car.I waved back and went to my bed the moment his car is ouut of sight.

"Good luck then Hwang Miyoung!"Krystal unnie sai to me and I know what she meant

"UNNIE!"

"Arraso arraso shikiro!"