THEY ARE HERE!!!

=FAMOUS POPPING LOVE=

 

Danielle’s POV

The next day, we all woke up early to prepare for Concert. We reached the venue and got dressed slowly since there were other performances ahead of us. I changed and was doing my hair and makeup. After all three of us were done getting ready, we stood together and shouted ‘FIGHTING!’ before going backstage.

“Everybody, please put your hands together to welcome the most talented girl group from South Korea. Let’s all welcome, POPCORN!”the MC announced.

Amid the claps and cheers, the three of us walked out. The music started and Laarni who starts the song began singing while I danced. I was really frightened and tried hard to smile while I danced. I scanned the crowd and saw signboards with my name on it. Then, when it was my turn to sing, I took the center position that was when I saw two familiar people. It seems like I’ve seen them before. It hit me. They’re Laarni’s parents! THEY CAME! I was really shocked and went back to the side where I was supposed to continue dancing while Katelyn sang. We all then came to a standstill as Katelyn sang. We were all standing side by side. With my microphone away from my mouth, I took the chance.

“Laarni, front row, “I whispered to her.

“Huh?”she looked at me.

But before I could explain, we all had to continue dancing and she was to take over Katelyn in the center. I looked at her while dancing and saw her eyes widened when she finally spot her parents in the audience. There was silence as the background music continued playing and we all realized she was in such a shock that she forgot her lyrics. But being the most hyper out of the three of us, she shouted for the audience to make some noise which they obliged by cheering. After awhile, the song then came to an end. We all walked backstage and there they were. Her parents standing there with a signboard that says, ‘WE SUPPORT YOU, LAARNI!’ Laarni then burst into tears while her parents came forward to hug her.

“Its been tough on you to do this all alone for the past three years,”her mum teared up.

“We’re sorry for not supporting you in the beginning,”her dad continued.

“I’m sorry for defying your orders,”Laarni sobbed.

“No, no! We are so proud of you!”her mum wiped her tears away.

I looked away as I didn’t want to cry. I spot Leeteuk, smiling at them and I knew this was his doing. The talk that he had with her parents at their house. It was to convince them that Laarni had really worked hard and persisted for so many years just to be where she is today and that they should see pass her rebellious action back then and support her now. She had been alone for far too long and we all know she is weak emotionally. It was time they forgive her and walk with her as she continue her long journey as a singer and, while looking at laarni hugging her parents backstage, we all know that Leeteuk had succeeded in talking them around.

End of Danielle’s POV

Donghae’s POV

 

“Hey! I’ll go off for a while if they’re looking for me, tell them I’m hanging around with our friends.” Katelyn said.

 

I nodded my head as she weaved through the crowd and disappeared after a while. Taking a last look at her, I went back to preparing for our performance. Standing there to make me less nervous, I went to talk with hyuk to get my mind off all these nervousness.

 

“And now, we have Korea’s hottest boy band, SUPER JUNIOR!” I could hear screams and yells and this is our cue.

 

It seems like everything passed with a flash as we performed our hit song SORRY SORRY.  When I came back from stage, we were all high and exhausted from such a short routine.

 

“Have you seen Katelyn?” Danielle asked

 

“Oh yah. She went to meet her friends. I think she might be in the changing room.” I said as she walked away.

 

As I wanted to walk back to our changing room, I bumped into Jonghyun and we lost track of time before his manager came screaming at him saying it was 5 minutes before their turn to perform. With that, Jonghyun ran off and I was on my way back again.

 

“Hey! Aren’t you Donghae?” I heard someone say behind me.

 

Turning my head around, I saw a  girl with very beautiful eyes staring at me. I nodded my head and luckily she didn’t scream. But instead, she extended her hand.

 

“I’m Michelle, Katelyn and Laarni’s friend.” I took her hand and shook it.

 

“Did you see Katelyn?” She asked me and I shook my head.

 

“Isn’t she with you? She told me she went to find you all.” I tried speaking in the best English I could. But I know I sound stupid. She just shook her head and thanked me before walking off. So where is she?

 

When we got on the bus, I was trying to spot Katelyn in their bus but because their Windows are tinted, I can’t see anything. I slumped back onto my seat trying to get some rest.

 

When we got back to the hotel, I saw Katelyn slumping down on the couch walking in behind Laarni and Danielle.

 

I went to the couch and dragged Katelyn away to somewhere where there’s no one to eavesdrop on our conversation.

 

“Where have you been just now?” I asked, trying to not sound very sensitive.

 

“I went to see my friends. I told you didn’t I?” She looked a little shocked at my tone.

 

“I saw your friend Michelle and she was looking for you.” I know I sound like I’m demanding an answer from her. Apparently she thinks I am.

 

“I went somewhere. I need my time Donghae.” With that she stormed off.

 

I knew I screwed it up. She was furious. I think I really am interfering too much.

 

“What happened? Why is Katelyn looking so angry?” Sungmin came up to me and I just shook my head.

 

End of Donghae’s POV