FAIRY WITH NO WINGS.

=FAMOUS POPPING LOVE=

 

 Laarni’s POV

When the plane landed, I could feel myself more at ease. “You ok?” Leeteuk asked me and I nodded my head. When almost everyone from the first class cabin left, I stood up to find myself slightly dizzy and grab hold of Eunhyuk’s chair to balance myself. “Are you ok?” Leeteuk asked again as he stood up, trying to support me. I nodded my head yet again. “I’ll help you.” Leeteuk offered. “You’ll have a hard time. I’m fine.” I said and carried my bag.

 

Our Manager helped us with our luggage’s while we carried our own bags. “You ok?” I asked since he was walking quite slowly beside me. “I’m ok.” Super Junior’s manager was supporting him. “How are you going to walk out later?” Katelyn asked since if his manager supported him out like this, fans would immediately know he’s hurt. “Push the luggage trolley. I’ll be fine.” Siwon assured his manager. When we got hold of one trolley, Siwon grabbed onto it for support. “Hyung, I’m really fine.” He walked a few steps to show his manager and indeed he was ok.

 

“Are you still dizzy?” POPCORN’s manager asked me and I nodded my head slightly. “You can put your bag here.” Leeteuk pointed to his trolley but I shook my head. Katelyn then forcefully took my bag off me and place it on the trolley. ‘Yah! Katelyn.” I said. “Just do so or else you might really not be feeling well later.” I puffed up my cheeks and walked beside Leeteuk since our manager also asked me to take my time and I could accompany Donghae.

 

“We’ll have to stay here for some time since our transport is not here yet.” Siwon sat down on the nearest chair while I sat down beside him. “Hyung how are you doing?” Ryeowook came to take a look at Donghae. The manager of Super Junior followed behind Ryeowook. “Siwon, Laarni, The both of you come out after all the others since both of you are a little unwell.” Super Junior’s manager said and the both of us nodded our head. “Oh sh*t!” I exclaimed and everyone looked at me. “Katelyn! Danielle” they ran towards me and looked at me, puzzled. “The message from Vanessa...” they gasps. “Who’s Vanessa?” asked Siwon since he was beside me.

 

When we were still studying in the Philippines, we had a group of 6 friends and we’re part of the six. However, there this one girl that annoys all of us...

Start of Eunhyuk’s POV

I saw Laarni’s panicked face after Katelyn talked about a girl named Vanessa. According to Katelyn, this Vanessa girl was a terror. Though they were only 12 when they last met, Vanessa did lots of things including getting Katelyn or Laarni to treat her to meals. She also liked to borrow money and never return it. She even borrowed money to buy expensive things that she can never afford. She even forced their parents to drive them to school though it was not convenient for them.

Looking at Laarni’s face, I sure worry what might happen to her now that she’s back in The Philippines. I turned to look at Leeteuk hyung. My jealousy rose as I looked at him. Why did that lucky always get to sit next to Laarni on plane rides?

The managers decided that other than Siwon and Laarni, the rest of the members would walk as fast as we could to the transport that was waiting outside. Once the stylists, coordinators and many others collected the suitcase, we waited for the organizers to give us the thumbs up to go out. Finally, after waiting for about an hour, we were allowed to go out.

Once we were in view, we could hear the fans chanting for POPCORN and Super Junior. As we walked out, I plastered a smile on my face. I knew Laarni was right behind me. Once we got on the bus, we waited for Katelyn and Siwon.

“Whoa, that was crazy, “Danielle said with a smile.

“Teukie hyung, your hoodie, “Laarni reached out to pull hyung’s hoodie a little lower.

I shouldn’t have worn a hat.

“LAARNI! What you’re wearing today is really cool! You look just like teukie hyung!”Sungmin chirped.

“Really?!’’ Laarni asked excitedly.

“She’s the female version of me! You should have a nickname, ‘Fairy with no wings’ to match my ‘Angel with no wings’! Then, we can be couples!”Leeteuk grinned.

“Maybe!”Laarni grinned back.

I turned to look out of the window. When’s Siwon and Katelyn coming? This totally .

“Eunhyukkie hyung, why are you silent?”Donghae asked me.

“Yeah! Why are you so silent today? Are you sick?” Laarni asked.

“No, just don’t what to say,”I replied.

Soon after, Katelyn and Siwon came up the bus and the driver drove off. We drove for about 30 minutes before reaching a hotel. There were lots of fans waiting already and we hurriedly got into the hotel. SM had booked four suites for all of our entourage. Some of the members, POPCORN and our managers were staying in one suite while the rest of the members stayed in another. There were three rooms altogether. POPCORN took a room. Our managers took a room while Donghae, Leeteuk and I took the last room.

“This should be our room then,”Donghae said as he limped in.

It was around noon when we reached. We had a rehearsal during the evening. Hence, all of us started our warm-ups. I walked to a bathroom just as someone did and I looked up.

“Oh! You want to use the bathroom?”Laarni asked.

“For warm-up. You?”I asked her.

“Same! Let’s warm-up together then,”she smiled.

We walked into the bathroom. All of the artistes from SM were advised to warm-up in the bathroom due to its wonderful acoustic. We then began warming up. I felt a little embarrassed being in a bathroom with a girl. Of all people, it’ll have to be her.

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

Start of Leeteuk’s POV

After I was done with stretching with Danielle in the living room, I headed to our room. Siwon was warming-up alone since he couldn’t join us since we were either standing while doing our warm ups or doing strenuous exercise. I thought he was alone until I opened the door to find Katelyn.

“Don’t you need to warm-up?”I asked as I sat down on the bed.

“I’m done so I’m keeping Siwon hyung company. What about you?” Katelyn asked.

“All of us are done except the two in the bathroom,”I answered.

“Laarni can take forever when she’s warming-up,”Katelyn told me.

“Eunhyuk hyung too,”Ryeowook said.

“But unlike Eunhyuk, Laarni takes forever cause she’s trying to show off,”Donghae chuckled.

We all laughed. Laarni may have a really cool personality, but she’s as arrogant as a peacock sometimes. We were playing games while waiting for those two to be done. It took them around half an hour to join us.

“Wow, you two sure took your time,”Danielle said.

“So Laarni, did you dominate the warm up?”Donghae asked cheekily.

The two of them were taken aback. Eunhyuk kept quiet.

“You wouldn’t pass off a chance to show off,”Donghae said.

“YOU!”Laarni hit him on his head.

“So, did you?”Katelyn teased.

“No, she didn’t, I was delaying the warm up. My skills are a little lacking today,”Eunhyuk seemed uncomfortable saying that.

Laarni grinned as she sat.

“See, not everybody is as evil as you,”Laarni said to Donghae with fire in her eyes.

“I’ll win you one day,”Donghae glared back playfully.

“Someday,”Laarni smirked.

Those two playful people can never stop doing that. There was a knock on the door and POPCORN’s manager peeked in.

“Everyone, we need to get going,”he said.

“Now? Isn’t it too early?”I asked.

.“We need to do sound-checks too,”he replied.

“Can’t they get other people to do sound checks for us?”Danielle grumbled.

We had all wanted to take a nap before going for rehearsals.

“Sorry, children! Let’s all get going! The faster we’re done, the faster we can get some sleep,”POPCORN’s manager began gently pushing all of us out of the suite.

We got into the same bus and travelled towards the venue. POPCORN’s manager gave them each a VIP pass since Laarni and Katelyn’s family are here in America.

“I don’t need one. Katelyn, you can have mine,”Danielle passed hers to Katelyn.

The two of them began calling their family to ask whether they would like to come down. Katelyn’s parents didn’t want to come down due to the noise while Laarni’s parents didn’t want to because they still disapproved of her being a singer. They began calling their friends who readily agreed. They also reminded their friends not to tell Vanessa. That Vanessa must be really scary!

We arrived at the venue. The organizers passed microphones to all of us. Suju was to do our sound check first while POPCORN stood backstage to watch. I looked straight ahead from the stage. If all the seats were filled, there would be thousands of people! Suddenly, I heard the familiar music of Sorry Sorry! I need to focus! 

End of Leeteuk’s POV