Let's Take a SELCA!

=FAMOUS POPPING LOVE=

 

Laarni's POV

POPCORN headed towards the recreational level where the dining room is and begun eating our dinner. Yes, it was a little too early for dinner but we had no other choice since we will be on air at 5.30pm. After we were done eating, we went to the radio station for our schedule. We greeted the host and sat down while waiting for the show to start. Feeling bored, I decided to tweet so that our fans, POPPERS (which came about because in POPCORN’, there is ‘POP’. Hence, because we are the corns and the fans are the poppers without them we would not become popcorns .) know what we're up to.

[@sUPeRnibble28: At radio station. Had a nice sleep on the plane and a great meal before coming. Anybody coming to visit us? ^^ I miss you all!]

After tweeting, I went on to read the timeline to see what my celebrity friends were up to.

[@ukisskevin: Practicing. I'll work hard everyone.]

I decided to reply him.

[SuPeRnibble28: @ukisskevin watch your health! and eat more! You're too skinny!]

I then placed my phone on the table for the show was about to start.

End of Laarni's POV

Eunhyuk's POV

I was on the way to film dream team and decided to post a selca of myself on twitter. After doing so, I refreshed my timeline and saw Laarni had tweet just before I did.

Laarni’s user name was cool, she said it combined all what she thinks of her self, ‘’super’’ cause she said she was super, ‘’ni’’ for her name laarni, ‘’bb’’ cause she likes bboying, ‘’le’’ for bubbles cause she loves bubbles so much,  and’’28’’ was because of her bday, then something popped out, was ‘’le’’ also for Leeteuk?


[@sUPeRnibble28: @ukisskevin watch your health! and eat more! You're too skinny!]


Kevin again. It seems laarni likes to mingle with pretty boys like him. My self esteem then did a dive towards the lowest point. Why wasn't I born with a pretty face?

End of Eunhyuk's POV

Katelyn’s POV

 

It was time to return to Korea. Laarni’s Parents had come to see us off at the airport. I was a little disappointed that my parents didn’t come, but I did talk to them last night on the phone. Looking on the bright side, they’re coming for thanks giving as well.

 

On the plane, Leeteuk sat with Laarni as usual while I took a seat beside Siwon. Danielle on the next aisle with Ryeowook.

 

“Are you feeling alright?” I asked since he wasn’t looking so good.

 

“Motion sickness. I have been having it since morning. I’ll be alright after a little rest.” He said.

 

Digging my bag, I dug out a box of medicine.

 

“If you don’t mind, would you like to try my motion sickness pills, it works well for me. Maybe you’ll feel better too, but it’ll make you drowsy.” I said and offered him and he took it before popping it into his mouth after asking for a glass of water from the stewardess.

 

“Get some rest. You’ll need it.” I said and he shut his eyes, getting some rest.

 

Looking around, I saw Laarni playing her PSP as usual but this time with Eunhyuk. Leeteuk was sleeping beside her while on the other side; Danielle was listening to her music, looking out of the plane. Ryeowook was also fast asleep. Unable to think of something to do, I decided to sleep as well. However before sleeping, I decided to call for the stewardess. Telling her we’ll pass on the meals.

 

The next moment when I woke up, Donghae was still fast asleep and I saw Super Junior’s manager waking Leeteuk up. Seeing Donghae’s blanket dropping off, I covered it properly for him before listening to some music and practice our song for the radio show later.

 

Unknowingly, I started humming to the tune and perhaps because of that, Donghae stirred. Opening his eyes slowly, he sat up taking in what was happening before speaking.

 

“How long more till we land?” He asked yawning every now and then.

 

“2 more hours. Do you want to wash up?” I asked and he nodded before walking off to the toilet. Continue listening to my music, and moving my upper body and hands a bit with the music, I apparently accidentally hit Donghae who came back.

 

“Oops. Sorry!” He just smiled as he pulled out one side of my ear piece.

 

“Let’s take a selca.” He said before taking out his phone and we took one after another till the seat belt sign again and we started talking.

 

Donghae and I normally talk about more serious topics and we actually know a lot of each other secrets. Other than the one on Donghyun, he knows everything else. I felt quite bad flaring at him since we’re like best buddies and I had actually kept such a dark secret from him. I bet he was disappointed.

 

“I can’t wait to get home and sleep!” Donghae exclaimed softly and I glared playfully at him.

 

“Trying to make me jealous?” I asked and he just smiled.

 

It seems like time flies as we’re back in our dorm, getting ready for our radio show and before that, dinner.

 

“I’ll sure get hungry later!” I said in the car on our way to the radio station. Seeing everyone else busy with their own things, I fished out my phone as well to find something interesting to read. My phone vibrated and I saw that someone mentioned me on twitter. Curious to see what it is about, I opened it and saw that it was by Donghae.

 

[@donghae861015: Thank you so much @KateANIME for your help on the plane just now! Feeling all better!]

 

There was a picture of us on the plane. No wonder he suddenly asked me for a selca.

 

[@kateANIME: @donghae861015 your welcome! Now we have something in common!]

 

Slipping my phone back into my pocket I slid down my seat a little and hunched in it. This is so going to be a long day.

 

End of Katelyn’s POV