LADIES DON'T DRESS THE WAY YOU DO!

=FAMOUS POPPING LOVE=

 

Laarni’s POV
 
Someone shook me and I woke up. My action woke Leeteuk who was sleeping.
 
"Time for breakfast, “my manager said before the flight attendant could come in to the first class section and spot our unglam-ness.
 
I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my toothbrush from my bag. I got up to go to the toilet. Heechul was already standing there.
 
"Who's inside?"I asked him.
 
"Kangin. He's taking forever,"Heechul replied.
 
Heechul knocked the door.
 
"Kanginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, come out!"Heechul said to the door.
 
The door opened and Kangin appeared. Heechul went in while I continued to wait.
 
"Hyung, you're not a gentleman! You don't let me go in first. Never heard of the phrase, ladies first?"I teased.

"Ladies don't dress the way you do, “I tried to make out what he was saying inside.
 
I had to smile. From young, I was never a girly girl. I was today, clad in a white shirt, black skinny jeans, white hip hop shoes, green hoodie and a cap. The only thing girly about me currently is my long hair which I tied in two pig tails. If not for my current promotions, I would never let them put extensions to my short hair. He came out soon after to let me brush my teeth. We then all start eating

Katelyn’s POV

 

By the time I was in the plane, I was panting. However, our Manager didn’t allow us to stop there to rest since we’re quite near our seat. When we finally got to take a seat, it felt so comfortable. POPCORN has debut three years ago and we were unexpectedly popular. The group consists of Laarni Fuentes our lead vocalist, Danielle, the best rapper girl I ever knew and me, Katelyn Quetua, on crazy dance moves

 

I snapped my head to the right when i heard Leeteuk’s voice. "You know I don't like to call you guys’ oppa. It's so girly," Laarni said and I can’t help to agree with her. “Agreed!” Danielle nodded her head. "But isn't it weird to call us hyungs as girls?"Ryeowook asked. It was when an idea popped out of my head. "Would you rather we call you noona then?" I asked Ryeowook. Ryeowook’s eyes widened before exclaiming “NO!” We then have our almost every day conversation. This conversation has last for our entire trainee days when we first met the 13 of them and till now, we’re still going on.

 

When Donghae said that he surrenders, Laarni and Danielle gave each other a high five. It all went silent again since the time in the plane was the only time we could get ample rest before all the chaos happens. I was about to turn to Danielle to talk to her when I found her with her eyes closed. I decided to not disturb her so I pulled out my headphones and PSP, starting to play games to entertain myself.

 

When I got bored of my game, pulled down my headphone and felt a tap on my shoulder. It was our Manager. “Drink more water. You still have to preserve your voice.” He smile and I called for the stewardess for a cup of cooled water. When I was done, I looked around to find Laarni and Leeteuk fast asleep, Ryeowook and Heechul watching videos, both managers discussing about something, Donghae reading and Eunhyuk fast asleep.

 

I started to think about the days when we were a trainee. Laarni and I weren’t used to Korea at first. Everything was so different. Trainings were tough and to add on to that, we still had to go to school. When our friends went home or could go out and play, LAARNI and I had to rush to SM to get training. It was really very tough but we never regret joining.

 

At the age of 14, Laarni and I had joined SM. I had thought I would never be eligible since dancing is something many people could do. When I received the notification that I was selected, I was happy. Although this means that I had to leave my parent and friends in Philippines, I know there’s still Laarni. My parents supported me fully, telling me that no matter what I chose or what I become, I will forever be their daughter. My older brother then said he’ll miss me and When I landed in Korea, to start official training with SM I promised myself I will give in all my best.

 

The next moment, when I snapped awake, I notice I had fallen asleep. I looked up to find a stewardess pushing a cart. “What would you like for breakfast? We have omelet, Sandwich and sausages.” I shook my head before shaking Danielle awake, telling her breakfast is served. She ordered the sandwich. “When the stewardess moved on, I closed my eyes and snapped it opened when Danielle talked to me. “Why aren’t you eating?” She asked and Donghae turned back. “Katelyn, you better eat. You’ll need the energy.” Donghae tried to persuade me into eating. “I cannot take plane food. I prepared something don’t worry.” I reassured them before pulling out a lunch box with Kimbap. I had asked our manager to get it for me since he knows my condition.

 

Another stewardess came and asked us about drinks. “Water with Lemon.” I said and Danielle gave me a weird look. I don’t normally sit with Danielle in the plane that explains why she doesn’t really know my plane habits. “To lessen my rate of puking” I told her and Siwon turned around yet again. “I think we should sit together next time.” Siwon said I was confused. “Why?” I asked since it makes no sense why sitting with him would make a difference. “So I’ll talk to you and divert your attention. It works that way.” He smiled. “Sure.” I said and smiled back before he turned back and I continue staring at the Kimbap before taking it slowly and starting to eat.

 

“Why not now?” Danielle asked as she looked up from her food after Siwon and I ended our conversation minutes ago. “What thing now?” I asked and she looked at me. “Changing of seats.” She said and I started laughing. “Danielle-ah, we’ve ended the conversation long ago.” After a while she realized it also. “I just thought of it.” She said and I shrugged. “Sure!” Both Danielle and I got a shock at what Siwon suddenly said. “You gave us a shock.” Danielle said. I nodded my head and Siwon gave a sad face and ended up, all of us started laughing.

 

“Hold on. We’ll switch when we’re done.” Danielle said and Siwon nodded before both of them started eating very quickly. “Danielle, slow down. You might choke.” I said and she gulped down her cup of water and she was done. “Siwon hyung, you done?” Danielle asked and Siwon turned back, wanting to voice out something but stopped. He nodded his head both of them stood up with their trays in their hand. I had to let Danielle out and Siwon in so I stood up as well. Donghae had one of his hands on the chair for support since he had hurt his leg.

 

“You want to sit inside or outside?” Siwon asked after Danielle sat down on his seat. “I’ll sit inside.” I moved in and took the seat at the window. When Donghae finally sat down, we passed around our things like our bags etc.

 

“Will you visit your parents when you’re in Philippines?” Siwon asked. “It depends on our schedule. The place where Laarni and I live is a lil’ bit far...” I said and I suddenly felt a rush of emotions. “Which city are your parents at?” Siwon asked. “Mandaluyong.” I answered. It was then silent between the both of us. “Maybe there’s time. Then we all could go over.” He smiled and I looked at him in disbelief. “Really?” I asked and he nodded. I was so happy, I didn’t realize what I was doing. I lunged myself forward to Siwon and hugged him. “Thank you so much!” I said and Siwon pulled me away. “We’re in public.” He whispered and I realized what I did. “Sorry.” He shook his head and I looked out of the window.

 

“I miss the k-pop convention.” I said suddenly since I’m not really good with silences. Siwon looked up from his book which he started reading after we turned silent. “K-pop convention?” He asked. “It’s a convention held every year. I remember Laarni and I never miss the convention. We always had so much fun there.” I said as I thought back about the convention.

 

“It must have been hard on you to be living so far away from your family.” Siwon said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. “I have Laarni. We promised to take care of each other no matter what.” I said and Siwon smiled his charming smile that never fails to cheer anyone up. “Let’s not talk about it.” I said and Siwon nodded since it’s kind of a sad thing to mention. “You look good in spectacles.” I commented as he looked at me when he was wearing his black framed glasses.

 

“Really?” Siwon said as he tilted his head. “Of course.” I smiled and ruffled his hair. “Yah!” he exclaimed not so loudly. I started laughing and so did he. Siwon and I are best buddies. “Aren’t you tired” I asked him since I didn’t see him sleeping. He shook his head. “Not really. I’m quite used to all these schedules and little sleep.” He said. “Isn’t the whole concert and mall tours schedule going to be very tedious?” Siwon nodded his head but still insist on reading his book.

 

“Hyung, I miss the time we’re still training.” I said and he nodded his head, looking away from his book and kept it. During training, Donghae, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Heechul, Kangin, KiBum, Shin dong, Han geng, Sungmin, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Danielle, Laarni and I are very close. We’re kind of best pals since we’re always seen together. Laarni and I were actually quite uncomfortable during practices since our Korean was not really very good. We were able to speak Korean but there are quite a lot of things we didn’t understand since we didn’t start studying there from young.

 

“Thinking about the past?” Donghae snapped me out of my thought. “Yah. It was really tough in the beginning.” I said. When we first started out, the both of us were bullied but all thanks to Donghae and Leeteuk, we were never bullied again. Other trainees always ostracise us because we’re not from Korea and just because we’re from the Philippines, they don’t talk to us. Only Donghae, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Heechul, Kangin, KiBum, Shin dong, Han geng, Sungmin, Yesung, Kyuhyun and Siwon talks to us. There was once, we got bullied and Donghae and Leeteuk stood out and protect us from other trainees. Even Krystal and Luna helped us.

 

“Dear Passengers, We’re reaching NAIA airport in 15 minutes. Passenger please return to your seats and buckle your seat belts.” Both Siwon and I then buckled our seatbelts and not long after, we could felt the plane tilting forward.