FISHES UNDER THE SEA! ^_^

=FAMOUS POPPING LOVE=

 

Danielle’s POV

 

I’m so tired. After landing and getting back to Korea, we didn’t have time to rest and we’re off with our first schedule.

 

At the radio station, Katelyn and Laarni were on their phones, so I just continued looking around waiting for the show to start.

 

When it finally ended, it was close to 8. Stepping out the building, there was a great gust of wind and don’t say fans. Getting into our car, we’re off on our way home for some rest. Finally. Laarni and Katelyn were both fast asleep while I myself drifted off to sleep a few moments later.

 

Our manager shook us up when we’ve reached home and all 3 of us dragged ourselves back to the dorm. We’re lucky that there were no fans around. When we entered our dorm it was indeed noisy. Heechul and a few others were watching TV while Sungmin and kyuhyun were gaming. The 3 of us immediately rushed to our rooms to get a good night’s rest. However I think that’s impossible because a while after when I was just about to fall asleep, our door open and the loud sound coming from the television could be heard.

 

“Girls, I haven’t told you tomorrow’s schedules yet. Come on down to the dining area. It’ll just take a moment.” I could hear Laarni grunt while we 3 trotted downstairs.

 

“Alright. I’ll make this quick. Laarni, tomorrow you’ll leave the house with Donghae at 11am for the radio show. You’ll be taken there with Donghae by their manager not to worry.” I could see Laarni heave a sigh of relief after our manager said the last bit.

 

“Danielle, tomorrow you’ll be off since it’s not time yet. So tomorrow you’ll be able to have the day off.” ASA! I cheered in my mind since I was too tired to make any comments.

 

“As for you Katelyn, You’ll be filming a Drama with Key. I’m sure you know who he is. “I could see her eyes brighten up. Key was her all time idol. She totally looks up to him. I bet she must be really happy now as well.

 

After that, or manager allowed us to go do whatever we want and that’s to sleep. However, Katelyn didn’t seem to be in that mood anymore because she was so happy. She jumped off somewhere while Laarni and I headed back to our rooms to get ready for bed.

 

Even though it’s good to have the day off tomorrow, I was kind of hoping that filming would start for me tomorrow as well. I didn’t know who I’m getting “Married” to. It was so nerve wrecking. What if it’s someone I hate? That’ll be horrible. What if it’s one of the Suju boys? That’ll be chaotic we’re all so close to each other. Pretending to get married would be totally awkward.

 

End of Danielle’s POV

 

Donghae’s POV

 

POPCORN went for their Radio show shortly after, Eunhyuk left with our manager as well. I’m not really tired anymore since I slept in the plane and it replenished most of my energy.  I went to the gym to find Siwon already there, working out as always.

 

Joining him and his exercises, we then walked our own ways. I went to the kitchen to grab a drink before heading to the dance studio since hyuk was not here to snatch it with me. Turning on any random music, I started dancing free style. It has been so long before I had been able to have the studio to myself.

 

I think I was enjoying myself so much, I didn’t realize it was already so late. Looking at the clock, it was almost 9. I had thought I heard someone coming home. I turned off the music before resting while considering whether I wanted to continue or just hit the showers.

 

Suddenly the door opened and in came a jumping Katelyn. She looked happy.

 

“Oh my god, hae! Guess what guess what!” She was looking extremely excited to break the news to me.

 

“Just tell me. I know you can’t hold it any longer.” I smiled and she sat on the floor telling me everything.

 

I know Key personally of course. We trained together as well. He’s a nice guy and I’m sure he’ll be nice to Katelyn. However I remembered the other time Katelyn became so shy when she was around Key. I wonder what would happen.

 

“Let’s dance!” She hauled me up and we started dancing like no tomorrow. One thing about Katelyn was that she was very passionate about dance. When something happens to her no matter happy, sad, angry or exciting, she would always portray it through dance.

 

I remembered how outstanding she was when she first came in. She only knew ballet when she came but whatever dance class we attended, she would pick up very fast and do it well. Our dance teachers couldn’t help but compliment her. I myself couldn’t really believe it either. She was really very good. The way she portray her emotions through dance, without her speaking, I could tell how she was feeling by her dance.

 

When we were panting like mad and exhausted, it was close to 11.

 

“Let’s go. You’d better shower and head to bed you have to be up early.” I said.

 

“You too. You’re going to be on a radio show with Laarni! It sounds so exciting!” She was jumping again.

 

“Goodnight.” He said as we reach the corridor which separates our dorms.

 

“Goodnight Donghae OPPA!” She said and did I hear wrongly? She called me Oppa?

 

“Did you just call me oppa?” I asked her and she nodded.

 

“But it’s the first and last time.” With that she waved before heading into her dorm. That felt weird. After having her calling all of us hyungs for so long, she suddenly called me Oppa. Those made me feel weird.

 

Heading to the showers, I took a quick bath before going to sleep. I was finally feeling tired. After having my muscles relaxed on my soft bed, I got into deep slumber soon after…

Laarni’s POV

The next day, I awoke to my manager calling me at 9am, asking me to wake up. I got up and went to shower before going to the recreational level for breakfast. Sitting at the dining table was Ryeowook, Donghae, Sungmin, the whole of SNSD and lastly, Onew. The dining table is actually made of putting 4 rectangular tables together to accommodate the whole of the SM family. I took my place at the table. The ahjumma who cooks all our meals passed me a bowl of rice.

“Nervous?”Donghae asked.

“You bet. It’s my first time hosting a radio show. I’ve only been a guest DJ once or twice,”I replied as I ate.

“Oh yeah! You two are going to host a new show! Congratulations!”Taeyeon smiled.

“What’s it called?”Onew asked.

“Apparently, it’s a sea themed one called Fishes under the Sea,”Donghae nodded with a satisfied expression.

At the cute name, everyone laughed with Jessica laughing the loudest.

“Is it cause of your nicknames?”Sunny asked.

“Yeah,”I nodded.

After breakfast, Donghae and I bade farewell to everyone and headed towards the basement where his manager was waiting. We climbed into the car and drove off. I decided to tweet to let my fans know about the radio show so that there would be listeners for our first ever show. It’ll be sad to know that there are zero listeners!

[@sUPeRnibble28: Fishes Under The Sea! First show today! FIGHTING! ^^ @donghae861015 fishy and pufferfish will work hard! Please show it many many love!! ^^]

We reached the building and as expected, ELFs and POPPERs were gathered right outside. We struggled past them and headed towards the studio. Donghae, being the more experienced one, seemed confident. The PD passed the scripts to us and I went through it. We entered the studio while I kept studying the script. I sat down and looked at the computer screen. I was relieved to see many text from listeners giving us support for our show.

“Relax, pufferfish. You’ll do fine!”Donghae patted me on the back.

I smiled and put on the headphones. The PD then signaled to us that they have started video-taping us for online streaming. I adjusted the camera to face me and waved at it. I nudged Donghae and we both waved. Then, our logo song that we recorded before we went to The Philipines started playing and I knew that it was time to start soon. Donghae and I were supposed to do a live duet after this. When our song started playing, we took the microphone and stood up. We were to sing the Korean version of ‘Under the Sea’ which SM Town had covered. Although I was smiling, it seemed a little fake. However, that feeling of nervousness was washed away as I dived into the song. We sang and began dancing a little. I was all hyper and when it was finally over, I couldn’t stop laughing.

“HELLO EVERYONE! THIS IS FISHY, LEE DONGHAE FROM SUPER JUNIOR!”Donghae greeted the listeners.

“HELLO, I AM PUFFERFISH, LAARNI FUENTES FROM POPCORN!”I greeted as well.

“And this is Fishes Under The Sea!”we exclaimed.

“Woah! That was fun, isn’t it? Did you all go high while watching us?”Donghae laughed.

“I think they did. I can imagine the whole of Seoul dancing in front of their computer screen or tapping their feet if they’re listening to us,”I laughed along.

“That’s a nice sight. We really need all the love now since this is the pilot show,”Donghae nodded his head.

“Speaking of that, we received some love from fans who were outside the building. Thank you all so much! It’s so nice to see you all braving the cold weather to support us,”I continued.

“That’s right! Yesterday at the airport too! There were so many people welcoming us!”Donghae said.

“Yes, for listeners who do not know, Super Junior and POPCORN just came back from The Philippines yesterday,” I said.

“We performed at the concert grounds of MOA,” Donghae continued.

“We’ve been receiving lots of love and we are really thankful. Makes my heart warm in such a cold weather,”I said.

“Yes yes! We cannot always be receiving, that’s why we decided to show some love back by coming up with this show. Fishes under the Sea isn’t a normal radio show. It’s a show that creates awareness about the different endangered fishes in the ocean!”Donghae explained.

I nodded as he continued to ramble on.

“Of course, if we were to only talk about endangered fishes, it’ll be too boring! So, we’ll have games, special calls from mystery callers and also song and dance by our very own fish mascot, Lee Donghae!”I clapped.

“What?”Donghae looked at me.

There was silence.

“What, aren’t you going to dance?”I smiled.

“Why must I be the only one working hard? You should dance too!”Donghae argued.

“I’ll be helping you click the NEXT button so your song comes up nicely! I’m working hard as well,” I reassured him.

“Anyway, you can’t even dance properly,”Donghae commented, causing the both of us to laugh.

“I can sing! I can sing!”I protested.

“Then, you shall sing. Work hard too! You must work hard everyday! Listen to my advice!”Donghae jokingly scolded me.

“Yes, senior!”I raised my hand to salute him.

We then continued joking and playing songs. With that, two hours was over in a matter of time.

“Remember ‘FISHES ARE FRIENDS!’ This has been the two most adorable fishes in the ocean, Donghae and laarni! THANK YOU! HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY!”we ended our show.

We got out of the studio and gave each other a high 5. He then pulled me into a hug. He released me and grinned.

“WE DID IT!”he said victoriously.

“I’M SO HAPPY! I WAS SO NERVOUS! THANK YOU, DONGHAE OPPA!”I bowed.

“Why are you so polite?! Aish! You sound better when you call me oppa,”he grinned and I realized my mistake.

“Hyung, wanna go drink?”I jokingly asked since I cannot hold my alcohol well.

“Nah, drinking isn’t for me. Let’s celebrate with a nice meal. OPPA’ll treat you, “he winked.

I whacked him for being cheeky and we headed towards the elevator. Fans were sitting near it and waiting for us. They hurried towards us with bouquets, presents and food while shouting ‘CONGRATULATIONS!’

“Thank you! Thank you!”Donghae and I kept bowing as cameras kept flashing.

The elevator door opened and Donghae’s manager made space for us to enter. When the door closed, we heaved a sigh of relief.

“Teenage girls,”Donghae’s manager sighed.

“Were you like that when you were younger?”Donghae asked me.

“I was a huge fan of RAIN, I mean JUNG JI HOON! My future husband!!!! ”With that, I began my rendition of LOVE SONG.

“Oh, we’ve reached our floor. YES! I’m saved from your horrible vocals,”Donghae stuck his tongue out and walked out.

We climbed into the car and as soon as the door closed, I hit him.

“Yah! What was that suppose to mean?”I glared playfully.

“I was just joking! You know that you’re the best female vocalist after BoA, “Donghae smiled.

“You bet I am, “I grinned, satisfied.

I then took out my phone and saw there were many tweets that mentioned me. I read it to see fans sending their wishes.

[@sUPeRnibble28: Thank you everybody who has sent their wishes! We have ended our show well! ^^]

But one tweet that mentioned me caught my attention.

[@ukisskevin: @sUPeRnibble28 Fighting for your first radio show! Don’t be nervous! You’ll do well!]

My jaw dropped. He actually mentioned me!!!!!!!!!!!! I punched my fist into the air victoriously, silently celebrating. I first met Kevin back when he was still part of Xing. Our friendship continued onto when he debut as part of U-Kiss. Although we’ve known each other for quite some time, we were still not very close like how I am with the boys from Beast who have just debuted this year whom I can joke around with. There’s this awkward aura whenever I was with Kevin because whenever I bumped into him, I’ll get ultra nervous and didn’t dare talk to him.

“What are you thinking of, stupid?”Donghae asked.

I decided to tell Donghae, my play buddy.

“Look at this, “I showed him Kevin’s tweet to me.

“So? I can write the same thing for you as well,” Donghae seemed unimpressed.

“But it’s not the same! It’s a whole different feel!”I exclaimed.

He jumped in shock.

“Okay okay! Aish, no need to over-react. It’s just a tweet,”Donghae shook his head.

I kept my phone.

“Yah, don’t tell me you like Kevin,” Donghae eyed me.

I gulped.

“You always seem so fidgety around him. You get along better with guys than girls! You’re fine with FT Island’s Hongki, Beast….,”he proceeded to name every male celebrity friend of mine.

I avoided eye contact.

“Yah, Laarni, tell me the truth. Do you like Kevin?”he asked.

End of laarni’s POV