sorry sorry sorry~~~

=FAMOUS POPPING LOVE=

 

Danielle’s POV

 

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~” The song started. Sorry Sorry, Super Junior’s  song.  We were having sound checks and looking at them rehearse, I could feel a surge of unknown nervousness rushing up my back. Always before a performance or even a sound check, I will be nervous.  There was no one in the audience other than our managers, stylists and coordinators.

 

“Shawty ~~~~” The song ended and I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Heechul. “ Your turn. Hwaiting! ” He put on his best smile and walked off. I gulped and walked on stage. The music started and like every time, the nervousness faded, causing my mind to be blank and for all I know, everything turned out well.

 

“ Wasn’t that awesome!” Laarni exclaimed backstage as we packed our things, ready to go. “Did you see how many seats there were? Imagine all of them are filled. “Katelyn said as all of us walked towards our ride. Goosebumps flooded my body. I had stage fright but it was not very serious. I would be alright after the music starts. “Are you ok?” I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. It was Heechul. “I’m fine. Just starting to get tired.” I faked a yawn and Heechul bought it.

 

I sat with Laarni on the bus. I was totally not listening to what she said I know was that was moving and she was looking at me. “Laarni! Are you listening to me?” She exclaimed half way after she shook me. “Sorry. I’m too tired.” I yawned again. “Danielle-ah, are you really alright?” Katelyn asked as she popped her head out from the top of her seat. I nodded my head and smiled. “I’ll be fine tomorrow morning. I just need sleep to replenish my energy.” I said and she nodded.

 

“Everyone, tomorrow is a day which all of you can roam around. However, don’t make it so obvious it’s you. We won’t know how to stop the rowdy fans.” Our managers said in our room’s living room. “Laarni, we can go home and visit.”  Katelyn said among the 3 of us when the manager has finished debriefing all of us. “I don’t think that’s a good idea. Mommy and Daddy won’t be happy to see me.” Haemin said with a frown.

 

“No parents would hate their own children. I know you miss them. They would miss you too.” Katelyn was trying to persuade Laarni to go home. I could tell Laarni misses home. “Ok. We’ll go.” Laarni agreed in defeat before our room door burst opened. “We’re going with you!” Came Leeteuk’s voice. I turned back to see all 13 of them smiling at us.

 

“I don’t know about that.” Laarni said before they pleaded with Katelyn. Among all of us, Katelyn’s know to be the nicest person ever. She cannot really say no to anyone. Katelyn looked at Laarni before looking at the 13 of them. “Alright alright. You all may tag along.” Laarni gave up and Super Junior cheered. Katelyn pulled out her phone and called home. Her parents were delighted that she was going home. “Aren’t you calling your parents too?” I asked Laarni since she was just fiddling with her phone.

 

“I think they’re asleep already.” Laarni continued fiddling with her phone before replying me. “Laarni, it’s only 9pm.” Laarni realize what she just said before dialing some numbers and pulling her phone to her ear. She however walked away to talk to her parents. She needed some privacy.

 

“If the 13 of them comes along where would they go?” I asked since it was kind of weird to bring 13 guys to your house. Normally you’ll only bring 1 guy home and that’s like your boyfriend whom you intend to marry or something. “ My house!” Katelyn exclaimed. I gave her a weird look. “My parents don’t mind. I asked them just now they said they’re ok with it. They want to get to know my colleagues more.”Katelyn chirped and I saw Laarni walking back. “How was it?” I asked and she just gave a small smiled before heading to the bathroom to shower.

 

End of Danielle’s POV

 

Donghae’s POV

 

‘Since we’re free to do anything we want tomorrow, Laarni and Katelyn can go home and visit their parents.’ I thought. “I want to go shopping!”Heechul exclaimed. That shopaholic. It went in my mind. “Do you think Laarni and Katelyn will go back to visit their parents?” Ryeowook asked. “ Of course.” Sungmin replied. I nodded my head since Katelyn told me she would love to visit her parents if there was time. “Aw. That means I have to give up shopping.”Heechul pouted while I chuckle. “It’s alright if you don’t want to come along Kibum. You can go ahead.” I smiled and he thought for a while before speaking up again. “It’s ok I’ll go. It’s not like we won’t be coming again.” He smiled and it’s all settled since the other members voiced out that they wanted to come along as well.

 

“Then it’s all settled.” I smiled before all of us headed to bed. Knowing tomorrow will surely be a long day ahead. When I was about to close my eyes, I remembered something and slide my way out of bed so I won’t wake the other members up if they were fast asleep.

 

I went to the girl’s room and could hear them talking about going home. I was about to knock on the door when someone else beat me to it. It was Leeteuk. ” We’re going with you! “ He chirped. Behind him followed the rest of the members. I stood at the door for a while before following them into the room.

 

I could tell from Laarni’s expression she didn’t really wanted us to go because of her parents. However, she sighed in defeat when Katelyn agreed. Leeteuk was smart to persuade Katelyn rather than Laarni. Knowing Katelyn won’t say no. We hang out for a while before the other members headed back to bed while I went to look for our manager to inform him about it.

 

I think I was very tired as my head touched the soft pillow, I fell into deep slumber...

 

End of Donghae’s POV

 

Laarni’s POV

On the bed, I could feel Katelyn and Danilee already sleeping while I was wide awake. I couldn’t bring myself to sleep. Thinking of tomorrow, the thought of bringing 13 boys and my two other members back to my house was scaring me. Moreover, my parents had not gotten over the fact that I chose to defy their orders of becoming a singer. I hadn’t plan on going home actually. But looks like I have no other choice now. When I was telling them over the phone that I was going to go back, they didn’t sound enthusiastic at all. Only my younger sister was excited at my return. I sat up straight, got out of bed and walked out of the room. I sat on the sofa and stared into the air in the dark. Suddenly, a door opened and I looked up, frightened at the thought of having my manager see me awake at this hour. When the guy turned around, I heaved a sigh of relief. It was Leeteuk.

“Worried?”he asked, smiling before sitting down on the sofa.

“You know me too well,”I sighed and look at him with a smile.

“I want to apologise for suggesting the idea,”he said seriously.

“Nah, its okay,”I brushed it off.

“But I had a reason for doing so,”he said.

I looked at him, wondering.

“You really should reconcile with your parents. After all, you are always away; you really need your family’s support. As a singer, it will be very hard on you, doing this all alone,”Leeteuk explained.

“I have Katelyn, Danielle and you all. I’m not all alone,”I shrugged.

Leeteuk came over and hit me on my head.

“Yah! Stop being so stubborn. You know what I mean.”Leeteuk sat down next to me.

“But they are the ones being stubborn. For all these three years, they have never called to ask about me,”I exclaimed.

“Even if they didn’t call, they are still worried. Trust me. Which parents don’t worry about their daughter? Moreover, you are all alone in a foreign country with no family to fall back on,”Leeteuk replied.

I kept quiet.

“Think about it. But sleep early though. You need all the energy tomorrow since all of the boys are going,”he said cheekily before back to his room.

I sat there, thinking. It is really true. Even with my members around with me all the time, I always felt rather alone during Thanksgiving since I have no one to call except my grandparents and younger sister. Katelyn’s parents would actually fly back to Korea to celebrate Thanksgiving together while Danielle would go back to her hometown. I would always spend it alone. I sighed and went back to my room to sleep.

End of Laarni’s POV