I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DANCE!

=FAMOUS POPPING LOVE=

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Today, Leeteuk hyung and I will be on Star King, just like usual. We were in the waiting room, preparing and when I heard who the guests were for today, I cringed.

“Today is going to be fun with POPCORN around,”Leeteuk grinned.

“Omo! U-Kiss is coming! Those pretty boys,”one of the female celebrities gushed.

Out of all the bands, they would have to get these two to come on the same day. Just as I was cursing under my breath, I heard three voices that I could recognize just about anywhere.

“EUNHYUKKIE HYUNG!”Laarni exclaimed when she saw me.

I turned around and gave her my best smile. It wasn’t everyday that she greets me like that. We first bumped before she went over to Leeteuk hyung.

“Hello!”Katelyn and Danielle came over as well.

The five of us started chit chatting and laughing when the door opened to reveal 7 pretty boys. I glanced at Laarni. I swore her cheeks became a little rosier than awhile ago.

“Hello!”they all greeted while bowing.

We stood up to greet them as well.

“Hi, Laarni, you cute lil’ rascal!”Kevin greeted.

Yeah, this guy may be younger than Laarni by a year but it sure didn’t deter her from being all jittery now. She seems so unlike her cool self now.

“Hi!”she waved a little enthusiastically.

I glanced at the others, wondering who noticed the change in her. But no one even bat an eyelid. They’re perhaps not observant enough. We then got ready and started to begin shooting. I waited as the guests took their seat by the sideline. It so happens that Laarni got to sit beside Kevin. Her face seems so…red, like a tomato. But then again, it could be me hallucinating because no one even mentioned anything about it. Filming then began.

An hour passed by and according to the script, I was to dance next. I got ready and the music started playing. I got lost in my own world and just showed everyone my sleek dance moves. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kevin being all impressed with his mouth wide open. Try to beat that, Kevin Woo. I’m the Dancing Machine. I ended my dance and the whole studio clapped loudly for me. Boy, was I proud of myself. I turned to bow to the guests and saw Laarni clapping so excitedly. It seemed that cupid just shot a fire arrow to my heart because it just melted.

We continued filming and before we knew it. We were done. As I went off to change, I bumped into Kevin and Laarni talking in a corner.

“Oh, Eunhyuk hyung! You were really good just now,”Kevin complimented.

“Thank you,”I bowed a little.

“He’s not the ‘Dancing Machine’ for nothing eh?”Laarni grinned.

I grinned back.

“Sorry, but I’ll have to go now. I have a schedule soon. It’s been nice talking to you all. See you all around,” Kevin bowed before walking off.

“Eunhyukkie hyung, you were so cool just now! Can you teach me how to dance?”Laarni asked playfully showing her cute smile.

“Can I what?!”I couldn’t believe what she said.

Am I hearing things correctly?

“Can you teach me how to dance like you?”she asked playfully again, slower this time.

“Oh, sure! When?”I asked, while smiling.

“If it’s possible, every night? I’m really keen on learning! And I have to practice harder because dancing isn’t my forte!”Her eyes sparkling and her smile were already getting cuter every time she begged for something while she talked.

“No problem! My schedule ends at 1am today though,” I frowned.

“Oh, it’s okay! Mine’s around that time too!”She kept nodding her head.

“Don’t you want to sleep? You’ll be tired the next day, silly puffer fish” I asked.

“Just for an hour, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese,”she did Aegyo that time, how can I say no?! she was so cute.

“Okay, okay! I’ll see you tonight at 1.30 at the dance studio then! If you’re tired, just leave me a text and we’ll dance another day, alright? ”I patted her head.

“Don’t worry, for dance, I’m always ready!”she smiled that eye smile of hers.

“Good, you better get going. You have a schedule, right?”I smiled back.

“Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Bye, hyung! You’re the best! See you tonight!”she grinned before running off.

I’m the best? God, that sounded so unbelievable and it really made my day. What should I teach her? Popping? Hmmm, I’ll slowly think about it. Should I prepare supper in case she gets hungry after dancing? She would need a bottle of water, right? Oh and towel for her to dry up after dance! What kind of music should I use? Those thoughts kept running through my mind the whole day as I went about my schedule. At 1.20am, I reached the dance studio and I got things ready before stretching. The door opened and I turned around. My heart started palpitating. Here I was alone with her in a room again, just like the time in The Philippines.

“Sorry to keep you waiting! What are we going to…whoa! Are those food?!”her eyes widened at the box on the floor.

“Yeah, in case you get hungry,” my throat was dry and my voice hoarse.

“Oh wow! Hyung, you’re really awesome! Thank you!”she smiled.

“But of course! Let’s dance,”I walked off to break eye contact with her.

Those eyes do really weird things to me. I switched on the music to a song that we both learnt back in our trainee days. We danced in sync to warm up. After it ended, I began teaching her step by step. We danced till it was 3am, way beyond the time we agreed to.

“Whoa, that was fun!”She sat down and smiled.

She used the towel that I brought along to dry up. She seemed so satisfied with her performance.

“You’re a really good dancer. Just that you need to practice more,”I complimented her.

“Really? OH YES!”she pumped her fist into the air triumphantly.

“Hungry?”I asked.

“A little but I rather pass on the food. Too tired, ”she lied down immediately.

My heart sank. In 20 minutes, I rushed to my dorm to get the things needed and also took the risk to run to the convenience store opposite the SM building to buy food for her. But yet, she didn’t even want to touch it. But I reminded myself that I should think from her perspective. She wasn’t a born dancer and for her to dance at a level that was beyond her, it would be really tiring for her.

“It’s okay! Come on, lazy bum! Let’s get you back to your dorm to sleep!”I stood up to pack up. 

She stood up and we headed towards our dorms which were side by side. When we reached our level, she stopped walking and I followed suit.

“Thank you so much, Eunhyukkie hyung!”she bowed.

“No need to be so formal! I had fun,”I smiled.

“I’ll get going then! Goodnight!”she waved.

I waved back and watched as she walked into her dorm. After the door closed, I breathed out. It seemed as though I have been holding in my breath the whole time.

End of Eunhyuk’s POV

Laarni’s POV

I got into the shower and smiled as I washed my hair! Eunhyukkie hyung said I was good! Kevin will be so impressed when he sees that I can dance as well as Eunhyukkie hyung!

End of Laarni’s POV