HAVE YOU SEEN A GHOST?!

=FAMOUS POPPING LOVE=

 

 Laarni’s POV (meanwhile at Laarni’s house)

I sat in the living room, waiting for Leeteuk to finish talking to my parents. I just could not sit still, and kept walking towards the balcony, wanting to be part of the conversation. But I know I can trust him although I do not know what he is doing with my parents at the moment. I went back to sit on the sofa.

“Relax! Your friend seems to know what he’s doing, “my sister patted me on the back.

“He does. But I still feel uneasy, “I said.

And at that moment, the glass door slide open. My parents and Leeteuk walked back in.

“Where’s the rest?”My mum asked.

“Over at Katelyn’s, “I replied.

“Then, you all better get going. You better go visit Katelyn’s parents while you’re here. Show your respect, “my dad said.

I nodded my head.

“Well, let’s go then. Thank you for having us here. We shall be going. Take care,”Leeteuk bowed.

I bowed as well and we left my house to walk over to Katelyn’s.

“So, what have you all been talking about?”I asked.

“Oh, complaining about how arrogant you are,” Leeteuk replied.

“YOU!”I hit him.

“You rascal, I’m older than you!”Leeteuk’s eyes widened in shock.

“With me, there’s no talking about age, “I smirked.

“True. Idiots like you don’t know how to count, “he nodded.

“YOU!”I wanted to hit him again but he grabbed my hand.

“We’re outside, silly girl,”Leeteuk said as he let go of my hand.

“Oops, forgot!”I quickly scanned around the area for reporters.

“Three years as a singer and you still forget how to behave in public,”Leeteuk sighed.

“Whatever. Anyway, what did you talk to my parents about? You haven’t answered me yet!”I exclaimed.

“If I didn’t answer, it means there’s no need for you to know, silly,”Leeteuk looked at me as if I was from Venus.

“But I WANT to know, “I replied.

“Just trust your hyung, alright,”Leeteuk smiled.

We laughed and when I looked forward, I just had to stop laughing. There she was. Right in front of me.

“What’s wrong with you? Have you seen a ghost?”Leeteuk asked.

We had stopped walking. I was looking at her.

“Hey,”she smiled.

“Er, hey,”I tried to smile back.

She walked confidently towards us and I couldn’t bring myself to move my feet. It seems my feet were frozen solid. She stood in front of us, looked at me up and down before turning to Leeteuk.

“You must be Leeteuk from Super Junior. Oh my god! Nice to meet you, “she stretched her hand out.

“Nice to meet you,” Leeteuk nodded and shook her hand.

“Long time since I last saw you, Laarni Fuentes. Gotten really pretty, haven’t you, “she smiled at me.

“Same for you, Vanessa, “I faked a smile.

I glanced at Leeteuk whose eyes widened at the mention of Vanessa’s name. He remembered who she is.

“So where you heading to Katelyn’s house, I suppose, “she looked around to take in the neighborhood.

“Yeah,”I nodded.

“What brings you back here in The Philippines? With Suju at that, “she asked.

I hesitated.

“Concert,”Leeteuk answered.

My heart sank. 

“Oh, why didn’t you contact me while you were here? I can come and support!”she smiled.

“We just arrived not too long ago. And our phones are in Korea,”I opened my mouth to speak but Leeteuk beat me to it

“I see, what your hotel room number is, I’ll come and find you all, “she said excitedly.

“Er,”I prolonged the sentence.

“You can’t remember, right? Me too. Anyway, we gotta get going. See you soon, Vanessa,”Leeteuk bowed.

“Yeah, see you soon, “I hurriedly bowed.

“Oh bye!”She waved, lacking of enthusiasm.

Leeteuk pulled me away.

“That was close. Thanks!”I smiled.

“Anything for you, rascal!”he smiled back.

We hurriedly walked towards Katelyn’s house while playing on the way. I was so high that I forgot to tell Katelyn about it.

End of Laarni’s POV

 

Siwon’s POV (back at Katelyn’s house)

 

Looking around her room, her room was unlike other girl’s room. My cousin’s room were always pink, lacy and very girly. Her room on the other hand was more uni you cannot tell if it belongs to a girl or a guy. It’s theme was mainly ANIME, It gives a very good feeling some way or another.

 

“YA! ” I saw Katelyn standing at the door with her hands on her hip.

 

Coming into the room, she dragged her sister out before coming in again later. “Teukie Hyung and Laarni are here.” She said before we all automatically left her room to greet Laarni and Leeteuk. However, since I was the last one to leave, I saw Katelyn check for something before coming out of the room. Was there some secret in her room which we weren’t suppose to know?[the secret is someone’s picture, just keep on reading and you’ll sure know…]

 

“Hyung! Tell us!” Sungmin asked since Leeteuk hyung doesn’t want to tell anyone what happened between him and Laarni’s parents.

 

“Lunch is ready! Come on.” Katelyn’s mom said as Katelyn brought us to the dining room.

 

I swear their dining room could fit 5 of Super Junior. It was huge for some reason or another. On the table lay many delicious dishes which are all Korean food. Katelyn’s mom seems to be an excellent cook. When we all sat down, We all started eating after tasting Katelyn’s mom cooking, I felt like I am finally able to feel motherly love after so long since we rarely get to visit home and my mom is rarely home, I rarely get to enjoy such delicious food with love in it.

 

By the end of the meal, every dish on the table was cleared.

 

“Thank you for the wonderful meal!” All of us said as Katelyn’s mom blushed slightly at the compliment.

 

“I’ll help with the dishes!” Katelyn said which Siwon offered as well, but Katelyn’s Omma said they were guests and guests should just enjoy their stay for the moment. Katelyn came out not long after with 2 plates of fruits.

 

Continue chatting amongst ourselves, Leeteuk’s phone rang.

 

“Thank you for your wonderful meal. We’ve enjoyed our time.” Leeteuk said as we left Katelyn’s house. Katelyn’s mom smiled and now I see where she got her smile and eyes from.

 

Giving her mom a hug, Katelyn bid her family farewell.

 

“Ask dad to take care!” Katelyn said and for once, I saw Katelyn cry. Her mom pulled her into a last hug before we really left.

 

“Katelyn, Don’t cry!” Danielle went over to comfort Katelyn alongside with Laarni. We all decided to leave the 3 of them since Katelyn would be sad after finally being able to see her parent but yet after a few hours, she has to leave them again.

 

In the bus, all of us couldn’t help but Look at Katelyn and Laarni both of them has red puffy eyes. We know Laarni has it worst as compared to Katelyn since it has been more than 5 years she has seen her parents.

 

I saw Leeteuk going towards LAARNI and they went to somewhere quiet while Leeteuk hyung talk to Laarni. I then went over to Katelyn.

 

“Are you alright?” I asked but I know she isn’t since Katelyn is known to be someone very lively, very happy all the time. During our training days, she has never cried no matter how tough training life was. This time seeing her cry, all of us felt our heartache. Our lively dongsaeng was so upset.

 

She nodded her head while looking out of the window. But I could clearly see a drop of tear trail down her face. “Katelyn-ah…” To my surprise, she came into my embrace. I just her hair to comfort her. After a few minutes, she calmed down and I realized she fell asleep. Putting her head on my shoulder, I let her stay like that. She needs rest and sometime alone to wash away the pain.

 

I looked straight and I saw Donghae looking at me. “Is she alright?” He mouthed the words and I nodded my head replying him that she’s sleeping. He gave me thumbs up before turning back to what he was doing.

 

Danielle’s head popped out and looked at me.

 

“I’ll take over from you. You go rest too. It’ll be a long day for you. You have an extra event as compared to us tomorrow.” Danielle and I then swapped positions.

 

Seeing Laarni and Katelyn so upset just makes all of us upset.