WE GOT MARRIED...

=FAMOUS POPPING LOVE=

 

*Note to Readers: In our Story, DBSK is still a group of 5. They’re not separated like in real life. That’s one sad thing.

 

Danielle’s POV

 

I saw a tinge of disappointment in Heechul’s eyes. But why? I didn’t know why and had no time to think of why because the doorbell rang.

 

“I’ll get it!” I ran for the door before anyone else could say anything. Opening the door I saw a familiar face.

 

“Oh! Producer Park. What are you doing here?” I asked and he smiled at me. I think he’s one of the most charming Producers I’ve met. Without saying anything alongside with a smile pinned on his face, he passed me an envelope.

 

“Good luck.” He said and with that, he jogged off. Closing the door, I opened the envelope to find that it was a mission card. The ‘We got married’ Mission card.

 

‘You’re husband to be will be waiting for you downstairs in the lift lobby at 8pm sharp.’

 

Oh my goodness. I am totally not prepared for this. Manager hyung told me that the schedule is not even out yet. I am so nervous now. Running to my dorm room, I took in deep breathes to calm myself down. I got no one to turn to now. Katelyn and Laarni won’t be back so soon. It was half past 7 already. In another half an hour, I’ll see who my husband will be. It’s so nerve wrecking!

 

That half an hour past really slowly. I left my house 5 minutes before 8pm so that I will be on time or slightly earlier. When I was in the lift, I could help but keep shifting from foot to foot. Even though it’s only a few floors, it seemed like its taking eternality.

 

Stepping out of the lift, I saw a tall figure standing with his back facing me. Could it be him? The figure then suddenly placed one hand on his back and he was with no doubt holding onto the mission card as well.

 

I took in one deep breath before walking towards him. As if the click of my heels was a signal, he turned around when I was 2 steps away. It was Thunder from MBLAQ. I stopped walking. His smile turned into a confused expression.

 

“That disappointed to see that it’s me?” His smile returning to his face again.

 

“No no no!” I shook my hand furiously in front of myself.

 

He chuckled as we started walking.

 

“How about a cup of hot coffee during this cold winter night?” He said and I nodded my head. Thunder  is known to be a very nice and gentle guy. Even though he has the playboy look, he’s definitely not one.

 

“Are you really that disappointed? You seem really quiet.”

 

“Oh. It’s just that I’m still in shock that it’s you.” I smiled.

 

“Who did you expect it to be then? If you got to choose someone from my group, MBLAQ, besides me?” He asked. I thought for a while.

 

“Lee Joon.”

 

“BEAST?”

 

“Yoseob.”

 

“Super Junior?” I hesitated for a while before answering.

 

“This is hard to decide. We’re kind of close.” It was true we’re under the same company and all.

 

“There is bound to be one.” He tried to get something from me. I know of it.

 

“Erm… Kyuhyun?”

 

“Dong Bang Shin ki?”

 

“Changmin.”

 

“It seems like I’m not in your list. I’m so disappointed.” He gave a disappointed expression. I didn’t know what to say. On our first date and I made my husband sad. What kind of wife am I? Eyeing me a little, he smiled again.

 

“I’m just playing with you.” We talked about a lot of things as we walked and walked till we arrived at Starbucks.

 

“To tell you the truth, I’m not your husband.” He smiled at me and I was totally shocked. So I have been fooled all along? This is bad.

 

Handing me another mission card, He smiled and ushered me into Starbucks. It was totally empty.

“Good luck!” He said as he left me in there all alone. Opening the card, I read it.

 

‘He’s someone you know yet don’t know. It lies with your drink. At the end, sit with the man which you feel is your husband.’

 

I didn’t know what it means until I continued walking in till I saw 4 guys sitting in a row. Heechul, Kikwang, Changmin and Seungri. Upon seeing me, all of them stood up. “Annyeong Hasaeyo.” I bowed back and they took a seat again. It seems like I have to start from the first to the last.

 

Taking a seat in front of Heechul, I looked at him. “This is your drink.” He said, pushing a cup of hot beverage towards me. Taking a sip, I immediately know what it was. Its Starbuck’s signature hot chocolate. I used to like it until I found my new love.

 

I took a bow before moving on to the next person which was Kikwang. Kikwang and I are quite close since we met each other often during variety shows. “Hey!” He greeted.

 

“Annyeong.” I greeted.

 

“I hope I’m the one!” He said as I chuckled and took a sip of my drink. It was indeed my favourite, Caramel hot chocolate.

 

 Smiling at him, I moved on to the next one. It’s Changmin. Looking at him awkwardly, without any words exchanged, I took a sip of the cold drink. Caramel Frappe chino. It was something that I never really liked. Giving him a nod of acknowledgement which he greeted back, I moved on to another of my good friend, Seungri.

 

AS expected Seungri has as well chose Caramel hot chocolate. Standing up from my seat, I looked down the row. Thinking about the clue again, someone I know yet I don’t know. So the drink is supposed to be something which I don’t like. It points directly at Heechul and Changmin.

 

After thinking for a while more, I took a seat and closing my eyes. Hearing the dragging of chairs and the chiming of the bell where the door was being opened and closed again, I opened my eyes slowly to see the man in front of me was still around and everyone else was gone.

 

Blinking at him a few times, I kept quiet and so did he. This is super awkward.

 

“Erm… So… Hi? I suppose” Was what he said first. It was so funny I burst out laughing. He looked at me with a surprised and shocked expression as I got hold of myself.

 

“I’m so sorry.” I tried to stop laughing but failed, so I was laughing a silent laugh.

 

“Is my answer that far off?” He asked and I nodded. He was indeed far off from everyone else.

 

“For one thing. Your drink was cold while everyone’s one is hot.”

 

“Oh right. Why didn’t I notice that? Oh man. I’m such a failure. I don’t even know what my wife to be likes.” He is so cute.

 

“I guess that’s why we’re a couple now. So we can get to know each other more.”

 

“True. So Can you tell me what your favourite drinks?” he asked, ogling at me with his huge eyes.

 

“Caramel Hot chocolate.”

 

“I like that too! It’s what I was drinking.” He is just like a child. No wonder he’s the maknae in his group.

 

“How old are you?” He asked. This guy could indeed change topics really fast.

 

“I’m 21.” I said and he gave a I’m thinking look.

 

“I’m 22. So I’m Oppa!” He was smiling and hurray-ing.

 

I just realized that even though we’re from the same company, I rarely got to see them around. When I entered the company, they have already debuted, so it made it harder for me to have made contact with him.

 

DBSK was so busy with their debut and before they could settle everything in Korea, they had moved on to the music industry in Japan which made it impossible to bump into them because they’re never in Korea.

 

“What are you thinking about?” He looked at me with his head on top of him folded arms.

 

“I’m thinking about why we’re so awkward when we’re in the same company.”

 

“I know right! I only saw you on TV and on posters. I have never met POPCORN in real life before. It’s like I’m an ordinary fan boy all over again.” He chuckled to himself. He’s a fan of us? I’m so honoured. DBSK is the best in Korea and he’s our fan?

 

“You’re a fan of POPCORN?” I asked still surprised.

 

“Of course! You three are so talented in your own ways and all of you can sing really well!”

 

“You can sing very well too. Your voice is amazing.” I said without realizing what I said. When I realized I started to feel hot, knowing that I was blushing a deep shade of red.

 

“Oh you’re so cute when you’re blushing! “ He said out loud which made me more embarrassed.

 

“Don’t need to be shy around me. We’re a married couple. Oh my god. I make it seem like we’re so OLD!” He is like a drama queen. It’s very fun to be around him.

 

We hung around in the café till we realized it was nearing 11 soon.

 

“We talked for so long. I’m so long-winded!” He said and I couldn’t help but to laugh. Since we stay in SM, we walked home together.

 

“I was so nervous to know who my wife was going to be. However, when I saw you walking in, I was totally shocked. It was like a dream come true.” I know I started blushing again.

 

“Let’s exchange phone numbers!” He said and I was shocked because I have watched we got married before and our progress is way faster than any of the other couple’s progress. We exchanged phones and keyed each other’s number into it. And before I realized, we were already in front of the lift. “It seems like it’s time to say farewell.” He said looking a little sad.

 

When the lift door opened, I stepped in. “I’ll miss you!” He exclaimed before the door could close. He was so cute. DBSK stayed at the other side so we weren’t able to take the same lift.

 

When I opened the door, I saw everyone sitting in the recreational room, as if waiting for someone. “Is there someone coming?” I asked and everyone rushed to me.

 

“Spill girl! We want to hear every detail about you and DBSK’s Shim Changmin!”

 

I guess Heechul told them. I noticed he was sitting on the sofa staring blankly at the screen while everyone else was crowding around me, making it difficult for me to breathe properly.

 

“Give her space you people!” It was Laarni. With that, she and Katelyn dragged me back to our dorm and started bombing me with questions and I thought that the torture stopped. It was just the beginning…

 

The next day, I was woken by Laarni and Katelyn jumping on my bed.

“What are you all doing?”I squinted my eyes as I looked at them.

“Wake up!!!!!!!!!”Katelyn screamed.

Omo, when had she become as crazy as laarni?

“For what?”I asked.

“For the filming of ‘We Got Married’!”Laarni answered.

I turned to look at my alarm clock.

“I have an hour more to sleep before I start to prepare!”I looked at them, weirdly.

“But you gotta dress up!”Katelyn grinned.

“What for?! It’s just filming for a show,”I tried to go back to sleep, I intended to just slip on a dress with wedges.

“It’s your first official filming! Come on, dude!”Laarni said.

“Coming from you? Who are you kidding, Laarni Yang!? I tried to cause she also likes Yoseob she’s a big fan, and continued,’’ You rarely dress up!”I rolled my eyes.

“Speak for yourself!  AND SHUT UP, ABOUT ME LIKING YOSEOBBIE OPPA!!!You are worse than me! YOU KNOW NUTS ABOUT DRESSING UP”!”Laarni screamed.

“If you don’t wake up, we’re gonna continue jumping and screaming!”Katelyn exclaimed.

“Fine!”I stood up and they high fived each other.

I brushed up and walked back into the room to see them ransacking my cupboard.

“Wear these!”Katelyn threw some clothes to me.

“Don’t I get a choice?”I asked.

“No,”Laarni smiled evily again, she always does that when she wants me to do something.

I sighed and went off to change. When I went back to the room, Laarni came with her large box of accessories.

“Here, pick anything from my treasure box,”she told Katelyn.

Katelyn examined piece by piece before asking me to wear it. After I was done, Katelyn went over to my shoe rack and grabbed a pair of heels and passed it to me. She then expertly helped me put on the make-up necessary. We all looked into the mirror.

“Oh, Danielle! You look so beautiful!”Laarni giggled like a silly schoolgirl.

Danielle coughed.

“Oh, I mean cool!”Laarni corrected herself.

All t of us don’t like to be called pretty or beautiful (weird for girls) except for Katelyn but instead, we go crazy when people say we’re cool.

“Have fun at your shooting!”Laarni and Katelyn waved.

I shook my head and headed towards the lift, and standing there was Heechul. He turned to look and his eyes widened in shock.

“Woah, what’s gotten into you today? Why are you wearing all those?”he asked with a disgusted face.

“What’s wrong with it?”I asked, a little annoyed.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with her dressing? She looks really cool,”Kyuhyun came out of the Suju dorm.

“Thanks!”I smiled at him.

The lift door opened and we walked in. At the next level, the lift door opened to reveal Sulli and Victoria.

“Wow, Danielle, you look really cool!”Victoria complimented with Sulli nodding.

“Thanks!”I smiled before giving Heechul a glare for insulting me.

He opened his mouth but the lift door opened and I took the opportunity to shut him up.

“Bye!”I walked right out without turning back.

End of danielle’s POV