THAT GIRL CAN ACTUALLY COOK?!

=FAMOUS POPPING LOVE=

 

Start of Leeteuk’s POV

I was awaken by Donghae pulling my arm. That rascal, I only slept for a few hours and here he was trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

“What now?”I asked.

“You gotta wake up and see this,”Donghae smiled his cheeky smile.

“It’s so early! Its only 6.30! What’s going on? Is anybody hurt?”I sat up immediately.

“No, but soon,”Donghae laughed.

“And you think that’s funny?!”I leapt out of the bed and hurried out.

Donghae hurried after me and pulled me towards the kitchen. Standing there, preparing food was Laarni. My eyes widened in shock. That girl can actually cook? Amazing.

“What are you doing?”I asked.

She jumped in shock and turned around.

“Er, cooking?”she replied.

“At 6.30? The members won’t be up so early!”I said.

“Moreover, is your food even suitable for consumption?”Donghae laughed.

I elbowed Donghae and he cried out in pain. She must have her own reasons to be standing in the kitchen at this hour, cooking when a few hours ago; she was still awake, worrying about today. Moreover, Laaarni has never cooked for anyone of us. In POPCORN, only Katelyn and Danielle would cook for us.

“I know, it isn’t for you all either,”she replied as she continued cooking.

The answer hit me. Don’t tell me…

“Who are you cooking for then? Your secret admirer?”Donghae asked, excited.

“Her parents,”I answered.

Laarni turned around, shocked that I knew the answer.

“Am I right?”I asked.

She nodded before smiling. I smiled back. This girl is mature, after all.

“Oh,”Donghae kept nodding his head.

“Need our help?”I asked.

“No, thanks. I wanna do this by myself, “she replied.

“Can you even cook?”I laughed.

“Watch me. Anybody up for breakfast made by me?”she asked cheekily.

“Oh, I’ll skip. I’ll call room service,”Donghae was about to walk away.

I pulled him back.

“We’ll try it. All 13 of us plus your other members,”I challenged her.

“Sure,”she turned back to the stove.

“Hyung, are you out of your mind?!”Donghae hissed.

“This is Laarni, we’re talking about. If she dares to take on a challenge, you know she can do it,”I pat him on the back before walking away.

“Oh, true true!”Donghae skipped back to our room.

End of Leeteuk’s POV

Start of Eunhyuk’s POV

I woke up to a lot of noise coming from the living room. I walked out and saw the whole of Super Junior.

“Oh, finally the anchovy is awake!”Kangin exclaimed.

“What are you all doing here?”I asked, as I walked to the bathroom.

“Laarni’s cooking breakfast. As her close friends, we can’t pass out this chance to try, right?”Sungmin smiled.

Laarni? Cooking? This is new. I decided to keep quiet as I walked into the bathroom to wash up. After I was done, I walked out to find everybody settled at the dining table. Laarni then came out with food. I have to say, the food smells good.

“Smells good, but whether it’ll taste good, is another thing!”Shindong said.

“I’m sure Laarni can do a good job,”Katelyn smiled proudly.

“I agree,”Leeteuk smiled too.

I took my place at the dining table just as Laarni brought out the rice.

“I WILL EAT WELL,”everyone exclaimed in unison.

There was silence as everyone tried her food.

“LAARNI, THIS IS AWESOME!”Heechul burst.

“YEAH! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU CAN COOK LIKE THIS,”Kangin continued.

“This must be your secret talent,”heechul said.

“You selfish girl, keeping it to yourself and not sharing with us,”Sungmin said.

“Depriving me of good food,”Shindong said causing everyone to laugh.

“My dongsaeng, very proud of you,”Leeteuk grinned with a thumbs up.

“So, Donghae hyung, is it fit for consumption?”Laarni asked cheekily.

He choked on his rice and started coughing. He looked at Laarni and nodded meekly.

“Its delicious,”Donghae smiled.

I continued eating without a word. Her cooking skills were really good.

“But you still cannot be compared to Katelyn,”Heechul said.

“Of course not,”Laarni laughed.

I really feel like hitting Heechul, can’t he let you be happy for once? Aish!

“I’ll wash up,”Katelyn and Danielle volunteered.

“Nah, let the boys do it,”Leeteuk cut in.

“I’ll wash up,”Ryeowook said.

“Me too,”Donghae volunteered.

“Don’t break the bowls,”Laarni laughed.

“I’ll get back at you later,”Donghae glared playfully.

We all hurriedly finish the food. Everyone went to prepare to go to Katelyn and Laarni’s house that afternoon. After we were all done, we then took the bus to their house. We first arrived at Laarni’s house which was nearer. I glanced at her and I could tell she was nervous. She held on tightly to the bag full of food for her parents and her knuckles had turned white from the tight grip. I was about to go over when someone beat me to it.

“Relax, Laarni!”Leeteuk pat her on her shoulder.

She looked up with a small smile. Leeteuk let her come out of her seat and we all followed behind her to alight. She then pressed the doorbell. The door then opened with her younger sister standing there.

“DONGSENG!”she called out.

“ah! It’s you! Come in, come in!”her sister stood aside for everyone to walk in.

Her house was enough to accommodate all 16 of us. I walked in and scanned the place and finally saw her parents. I could tell where Laarni got her good looks from. Her mum looks so young.

“mommy, daddy,”her tone softer as compared to the way she greet her sister and that’s the first time I heard her say that.

They nodded. We then all greeted them. With that, Leeteuk walked towards them. We all could hear him speak confidently to them.

“Good afternoon, laarni’s mom and dad. I am Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior. Thank you for raising such a wonderful daughter. She’s a pleasant girl,”Leeteuk bowed, which caused all the Super Junior members to bow as well.

“You’re too polite,”her mum smiled, the same eye smile as Laarni.

“If you all don’t mind, can I have a word with you all?”Leeteuk asked, shocking everyone.

Laarni walked over.

“What are you trying to do?”Laarni hissed.

“Trust me,”Leeteuk reassured her.

She let go of him.

“Where’s your food?”he asked her.

Katelyn went towards them and passed it to Laarni. We all watched as she passed the food to her parents who were as shocked as us.

“mommy, daddy, I prepared this. Please eat well,”she said shyly, which I don’t know whether she was doing Aegyo or what.

They looked at each other before giving a small smile.

“We’ll eat and talk at the balcony then,”her father said to Leeteuk.

“Thank you,”Leeteuk bowed and the three of them walked off.

“What’s Teukie hyung trying to do?”Katelyn asked.

“How would I know?”Laarni replied worriedly.

“Aish, trust Teukie hyung! He knows what’s he’s doing,”Heechul said.

“Anybody wanna have a tour of this house?”Laarni’s sister asked.

“ME!”everyone except Laarni and Katelyn raised their hands.

End of Eunhuyk’s POV

Katelyn’s POV

 

I could tell Laarni was worried as her lil’ sis brought the guys for a tour around her place. She was sitting on the sofa beside me with an obvious worried expression pinned on her face.

 

“I trust Teukie Hyung would know what he’s doing.” I said with my hand landing on her shoulder. She looked at me and nodded her head. I know she trusts Leeteuk, but who wouldn’t be worried in such situations?

 

After a little while, The guys came back with Laarni’s sister, Audrey.

 

“Laarni! Your house is huge!” Sungmin exclaimed in awe.

 

“Katelyn! Let’s go to your house!” Sungmin was getting more hyper by the minute. I looked at Laarni and she gave me a reassuring nod that I can go on and she would be staying behind.

 

“Alright. Let’s go.” I said.

 

 We left after we told Laarni to bid her parents farewell for us. Upon reaching my house, I stood outside, looking at the house I’ve always missed. Pressing the doorbell twice like I always do, The door opened almost immediately revealing my mom.

 

“KATE!” She exclaimed and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

 

“MOM! I can’t breathe!” I said and when she realized, she broke the hug.

 

“Omo! Sorry sorry!” She said she checked if I was alright. But something happened which was very unexpected.

 

“SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY , Naega naega naega munjuh, Nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh boryeo baby” I turned around and mom looked up.

 

 Those 12 boys started dancing to their song, entertaining themselves.

 

“Omo! Katelyn, Your friends are so cute!” mom exclaimed after they ended their mini performance.

 

“Hello. I’m Heechul and We’re super junior.” He came up and greeted my mom before the rest of them bowed.

 

“Hello. Omo! Come in Come in. It must be cold out here. Come on in.” She said as all of them went in to my long missed home.

 

End of Katelyn’s POV

 

Heechul’s POV

 

Katelyn’s house was as beautiful as Laarni’s. Both houses were nicely decorated and it gave a very classy atmosphere. We sat down on the few sofas which could accommodate all of us and there was still a few empty spaces. Katelyn joined us not long after before her mom came out with 15 glasses of juice.

 

“How come I don’t see Laarni?” She said as she passed each and everyone of us a glass of orange juices which we all took politely.

 

“She’s at her own house with the Leader of Super junior. He’s talking to her parents.”

 

“No wonder I have an extra glass of juice. Are they dating?”

 

At this time, I heard Eunhyuk and a few other members cough drastically at Katelyn’s mom’s comment.

 

All of us sat there talking while Katelyn’s mom got to know us better and listened to us talk about Katelyn’s tales in Korea.

 

“She’s very well behaved most of the time.” Kibum said.

 

“I was so worried she’d bring trouble to those living with her.” Her mom said.

 

“MOM!” She exclaimed and we all broke into fits of laughter.

 

She then took out in a huff something from her bag and passed to her mom. It looked like the thing which Laarni passed to her earlier back at the hotel.  From their lip movements, I could tell Katelyn’s mom was asking Katelyn to pass the message of thanking Laarni.

 

A few moments later, the doorbell rang and her mom went to open the door. In came a guy which looked a few years younger than us and Katelyn herself. 

“That’s my older brother.”  Katelyn stood up and introduced us to his older brother. The rest of us stood up and greeted him.

 

“Is that Super Junior and Katelyn from POPCORN?” The girl looked at us in shock.

 

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

 

I saw his brother explain something before the girl bowed back calmly.

 

“I’m [ewan ko kung sino girlfriend ng kuya nya]. I’m a k-pop fan too.” She said a little too enthusiastically.

 

We all greeted her as well before her brother brought her upstairs. I was quite glad she wasn’t a very rowdy fan like those we met in other countries.

 

After a while, her brother came down with [someone] and she left.

 

“She just came to get some stuff. Want me to show you around?” his brother asked and we all agreed. Since we didn’t tour her house yet.

 

Katelyn stayed behind since she doesn’t really need a tour of her own house. Her house was indeed as nice as Laarni’s. We toured the first floor before going up. her brother secretly show us her room. Even though she hasn’t been here for a long time, Her room was clean. I guess her mom must have clean it every day as well.

 

“YA!!” I turned round to see Katelyn standing at the door with her hands on her hips. Oh we’re busted!

 

End of Heechul’s POV