Chapter 2

True Love Waits

It was getting late and Sunny lost Jinyoung and Sandeul because of what happened and so she decided to head home. She kept touching her lips not believing what just happened. Her phone rang and Sunny answered. It was Jinyoung.

"Sunny-ah! *sighs* Thank God you're fine! I was worried about you! what happened and where are you?" he said, worried. Sunny smiled at this and thought that Jinyoung was greater than the guy who saved her and is more suitable  being her prince.

"I'm okay oppa. I just lost the both of you because of the crowd and I'm just heading home." Sunny lied. She didn't want to tell Jinyoung that she stupidly saved a kid and was going to be harassed by three guys but a handsome guy came and saved her but took her first kiss as a payment and insult her s and not being enough. Jinyoung would absolutely look for that guy and beat him. He was always protective of Sunny.

"Oh, okay. Do you want me to get anything for you?" he offered.

"Oh no oppa. I don't need anything. Thank you"

"Okay then Do you want to go to school together tomorrow?" he asked. Sunny broke into a wide grin. Jinyoung succeeded in making her happy.

"W-what!?! are you serious!?!"

"Well if you don't want to, It's oka-"

"NO! no! I-i want to go with you!" Sunny said, embarassed. Jinyoung laughed. 

"Haha okay then see you tomorrow. You're so funny. Good night!" 

"You too." Sunny said as they end the call and she can't stop smiling and jumping. She didn't mind the people staring at her like she has escaped from a mental hospital. ('Jinyoung oppa is so dense. He doesn't realise that he loves me too! *giggles* but that's part of his charm. I'll make him realise soon.' she thought.) Because of Jinyoung, Sunny forgot all about the things that happened that afternoon. She kept thinking of Jinyoung that night. She was exhausted and went to sleep early  after having trouble setting the alarm clock.

~

Sunny had a dreamless night and she woke up early. The alarm clock wasn't even needed. She woke up even before it rang. ('Uhh...My effort of setting the alarm clock yesterday night was gone to nothing. Well at least I'm not late.' she thought.) She went straight to the bathroom and took a nice bubbly bath and got ready for her first day of school being a sophomore. Jinyoung is a year older than Sunny that's why she is a sophomore and he is a junior. After getting ready for school, Sunny went downstairs to eat dinner with her aunt. Her father left early saying that he has some things to talk about with his clients. Her father is a lawyer. After Sunny finished her breakfast and brushing her teeth, Aunt Juri handed her her lunch box and another lunch box. 

"Aunt... Why is there two lunch boxes? I can't eat that much."

"The other one is for Jinyoung" she said as she wink at sunny. She grinned as they hear the doorbell rang. Jinyoung was waiting for her outside the house. Sunny grab her bag and went to hug her aunt.

"Thanks aunt" she said as she went out of the house while Aunt Juri replied a smile.

~

Sunny went out of the gate and smiled at Jinyoung.

"Goodmorning oppa" she greeted him.

"Goodmorning. I'll carry your bag for you." he said as he get her backpack. Sunny blushed and her heart was pounding crazily.

"Aunt Juri made your lunch." she said as she pointed at the two lunchbox that she was carrying. Jinyoung smiled.

"Nice. Say my thanks to her." he said. The both of them walked to school talking about random things. Their school is just near their house and its a walking distance. The both of them separated when they arrived at school and saw their own group of friends. Sunny went with her two bestfriends Taeyeon and tiffany while Jinyoung went with his (B1A4)friends. Sunny's group of friends went to see where their classes are and luckily the three of them were classmates again. Their class is 2-B. It was early and so the three of them decided to have a seat and chat for awhile. Taeyeon started their conversation.

"Ya Sunny-ah. Are the both of you going out now?" teased Taeyeon. Sunny giggled.

"No not yet haha." answered Sunny.

"But did you two kissed this summer?" asked Tiffany. With this question of Tiffany, all the things that happened yesterday came rushing in her mind. She blushed and Taeyeon and Tiffany noticed this and they looked at each other.

"Ya Sunny-ah. Did you have your first kiss already!?!" said taeyeon with a bewildered expression. Tiffany's mouth was hanging open. Sunny blushed again.

"I-i *sighs* fine. okay my lips isn't a anymore" Sunny said, truthfully. With this Taeyeon's mouth is also hanging open now like Tiffany with their eyes bulging in surprise like it was about to fall off.

"WHAT!?!" Taeyeon and Tiffany chorused. Sunny shushed Taeyeon. A few people were staring at them.

"So... you two are going out!"said Taeyeon.

"It wasn't him who kissed me!" whispered Sunny. Then again the mouth of the two were hanging open again.

"You replaced Jinyoung with another guy?" said Taeyeon, with an unapproved look.

"Who is it?" asked Tiffany with curiosity. Sunny sighed again.

"I have no idea who he is and F.Y.I I didn't replace Jinyoung. He is still my beloved prince" said Sunny. The two were surprised by her answer and Sunny began telling them of all the important events that happened that afternoon.

"He's not a prince at all! Sunny forget about that guy and what happened that afternoon!" said Taeyeon after Sunny finished the story. Tiffany agreed and Sunny just nodded. Sunny doesn't agree totally because the event that happened that afternoon was clearly unforgettable but she isn't going to give up easily. ('I will do my best!' thought Sunny.)

~

Everything was okay until the class started and a new transferee came late. It was a handsome guy that looked exactly like the one who gave her a smooch on the lips! When the guy entered the room, Sunny's mouth came hanging open. She was so surprised that she actually stood up and pointed at the guy as she shouted "YOU! YOU-!" she stopped as she realised what she had done because all pairs of eyes were looking at her. Their teacher Ms. Kim frowned at Sunny.

"Yes Miss Lee Sun-Kyu? What do you want to say to our new transferee?" Sunny fake a smile at her teacher and laughed stiffly.

"Ahaha what i was saying is He is absolutely handsome isn't he?" She said with a fake laugh. Everyone laughed except Ms. Kim and the guy smiled at her with amusement. She realised how dumb she looked like right now and she fake smiled at the guy.  and Ms. Kim. ('This wouldn't happen if it wasn't for that guy! Urghh!!' thought Sunny.)

"Well Ms. Lee if you are indirectly confessing please don't do it in class hours. Please sit down." said Ms. Kim while smirking at Sunny. Everyone laughed at her statement and Sunny sat down, embarassed. 

"Introduce yourself please young man" she said to the guy.

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo Woo Ji Ho imnida. Just call me Zico. Nice to meet you all." He said as he bowed and again smiled at Sunny. Sunny glared at him.

"Mr. Woo please sit beside Ms. Kim. She will be part of your family too in the future. A future Mrs. Woo." She teased Sunny. Sunny frowned, annoyed. Zico went to sit beside her and he greeted her hi but Sunny ignored him. Sunny ignored him until recess.

"Why are you ignoring me?" asked Zico innocently. Sunny glared at him.

"Well Isn't it obvious? I HATE YOU.' she said coldly.

"Why do you hate me?" asked Zico innocently. This really pissed Sunny off that she grabbed Zico's collar.

"Oh Did you forget what happened yesterday, you idiot. Do you want me to tell you loud enough for everyone to hear!?!" Sunny said. A few people noticed Sunny and Zico and started watching them. Taeyeon and Tiffany were also watching.

"Okay Okay. Its about the kiss right? and the little chick thing. I'm sorry okay? Let's be friends. BTW you're one strong girl though i'm stronger. Please let go of my collar." he said. Sunny was still furious at him and tightened her grip on his collar.

"Oh its not just that you also made me embarassed on the first day of school. If you are sorry, follow my rules. Don't go near me. Don't you dare talk to me or even touch me you !" said Sunny furiously as she let go of Zico and went to Taeyeon and Tiffany and then left the room with them. Sunny left shutting the door with a 'BANG!.' Zico was left staring at the door with a surprised look but then smiled after Sunny was out of sight. He doesn't follow any rule that a girl says. He does it his way and that's what he's gonna do. He'll break the rules she made. He is afterall a naughty prince.

 

 

~~~author's message~~~

Author: Sorry guys for the late update! The internet wasn't working for days. Don't worry I'll do my best to update faster from now on. BTW Thank you for spending some of your precious little time just to read my fanfic. With just that I'm already happy. Thanks guys! I hope you continue reading and supporting this fan fic~! Do tell me what you think about this ff and your suggestions. And Sorry for wrong grammars and spellings. I didn't proofread it. ^_^