Chapter 7

True Love Waits

Sunny, Zico, and Jinyoung continued studying at night together at Sunny's house for the first week except Sunday(That's rest day). Now, Sunny and Zico can't wait for their math and english test to come up. They're absolutely going to ace it like the genius Jinyoung. Sunny can already understand english thanks to Jinyoung's help. He made her watch english movies and etc. Zico was also doing great in math thanks to the complicated problems that Sunny made for him to solve and her easy notes. 

Monday came and Sunny and Zico were excited for their English and Math testes. They were confident that they'll have passing scores or even perefct scores. Taeyeon and Tiffany were both impressed by Sunny getting tutored by two popular guys and her getting better in english though Sunny diagreed a little because of Zico.

"I'm not that happy... you know because of Zico. I mean he's acting like my bodyguard. He sticks with me and Jinyoung so we haven't had time alone together." Taeyeon and Tiffany nodded at this and Sunny raised her eyebrows in confusion.

"What? Why are you two nodding?" asked Sunny. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other and then turned at Sunny and smiled.

"Honestly I'm thinking that you don't have the right to complain about Jinyoung being dense." said Taeyeon while Tiffany nodded in agreement. Sunny mouthed 'What?' silently at them.

"What i mean is i think you're near as dense as Jinyoung. Well, I;m not going to tell you about what it is. Figure it yourself. It'll be rude if we tell you so be nice and realize it."

"Ya! What is it? Tell me pleashhh~! I'm your bestfriend aren't i?" asked Sunny who pouted cutely. She's using her aegyo to them so they can tell her what it is but unfortunately it didn't work. Taeyeon and Tiffany were used to Sunny's aegyo since they've been bestfriends for a long time. Taeyeon and Tiffany giggled.

"No matter how cute, We're not gonna fall for it. Aigoo~! Our Sunny's really cute like a child." said Taeyeon who pinched Sunny on her cheeks."

"A-awww....Ya..Don't pinch me~!" said Sunny. Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed at her.

~

It was English time and Sunny was a little nervous about their English test while Zico remained calm as always. Ms. Kim gave them their test papers and the class fell silent, concentrating on answering their papers. Forty-five minutes later Ms. Kim collected their papers row by row. While collecting papers from Sunny's row, she stopped to look at a paper of someone which is Sunny's and her eyes widened with shock. She looked at Sunny suspiciously and spoke in english to test Sunny.

"Ms. Lee, Did you perhaps cheat? Your paper has nice answers." Sunny shook her head and answered in korean.

"No, of course not Ms. Kim. I honestly did not cheat. Those answers are just the result of myself studying the language every night." said Sunny. Ms. Kim stared at her for a moment. She seemed to have decided that Sunny didn't cheat because she continued collecting the other papers. Zico grinned at Sunny and gave her a thumbs up. Sunny smiled at him. 

~

It was lunch time and Sunny asked Sunny if she did well on thei test.

"I think i have a high score seeing the expression at Ms. Kim's face haha." said Sunny grinning. All of them laughed at this and congratulated her. Sandeul beamed at her. He was sitting beside her as always.

"I at English. I never knew you were good at English, i actually thought you too at it." said Sandeul. Sunny and Jinyoung laughed.

"I at English alright. Jinyoung oppa just tutored me haha" said Sunny. Sandeul's smile fade away and he continued eating his lunch. CNU, Baro, and Gongchan laughed silently. They seem to know about Sandeul's feelings.

~

Math time and it was Zico's turn to be nervous and Sunny's turn to be calm. Like Sunny, Zico too surely had achieved nice marks because of Mr. Park's shock and question for Zico which he answered nicely. When class was over, Sunny grabbed her bag and turned to the door when someone pulled her hand and hugged her tight. Sunny turned and saw that it was Zico. Her eyes widened and her heart seemed to be beating faster than usual. People were watching them with their mouths open.

"Sunny-ahh! I love you!! Thank you for teaching me!!" said Zico loudly so that everyone can hear. A vein popped in Sunny's forehead and then he pushed him.

"YA! Y-you...! I told you not to touch me you...you ert! a-and don't say I love you! People might misunderstand!" said Sunny who turned to the door and run away leaving Zico shocked about her reaction. He thought they were friends already. It seems that he was wrong for this was exactly their realationship from the very start. A dog and cat realationship. The people watching them laughed with amusement. 

Sunny went home early and was asked by her aunt to deliver some spaghetti she made to Jinyoung as a thank you gift for tutoring Sunny. She wanted to give some to Zico too but Sunny doesn't know where his house is so her Aunt said that Sunny should just give it to him tomorrow in school. Sunny didn't want to do this because if someone saw her giving food to Zico they'd think they're going out. She wouldn't want any more misunderstandings but she wouldn't want her aunt get angry too so she just agreed. She'll just go to school very early and put it on his desk so that nobody will see it. Sunny went to Jinyoung happily to deliver the spaghetti and Jinyoung's mom happily accepted it and called Jinyoung so they can have a chat.

"Your aunt shouldn't have. It was nothing. Just say thanks to Aunt Juri for me." said Jinyoung smiling. Sunny laughed.

"Oh its a miracle to my aunt. You know how my english ." said Sunny. Jinyoung chuckled. 

"Oh yeah How did ico-zico did in Math?" said JInyoung jokingly. Sunny smiled.

"Well thanks to me he have surely achieved good marks. I wouldn't want to teach him anymore. He might get better that me and I wouldn't allow that." said Sunny jokingly. Jinyoung laughed.

"I better go back now. Goodbye and See you tomorrow." said Sunny who waved at Jinyoung and run to their house. Jinyoung waved too and went inside the house. 

 

 

~~~Author's Note~~~

So... who do you support?? Suzi [Sunny♥Zico] , Suji [Sunny♥Jinyoung](<-sounds like Suzy from Miss A haha), Susan [Sunny♥Sandeul??O.O] or Sukwon [Sunny♥U-kwon]? Cute Sandeul of B1A4 has feeling for cute sunny? aigoo~! Block b's cutie U-kwon still haven't appear in this chapter. I know that lots of you like him to be part of this love. Sunny and U-kwonnie would surely be a cute couple though i'm a sunsun couple lover too. Don't worry he'll soon join the love hihi. I think i'm going to make a story about Sunny and Sungmin next time or other couples that i love or imagine haha. I just loooveee sunny. she's soo cute. I just can't stand her aegyo haha. Anyway i'm really really thankful to those who give time to read my fanfic and to those who subscribe and comment.  i feel really happy looking at your comments pipz! It's one of my inspiration! Go and drop more ♥love♥ please so that i can update faster. Your ♥love♥ is the cure to my lazy sickness hehe. You can drop some ♥love♥ by subscribing and commenting. Thank you very much! *bows* I'll update soon!!^^