Chapter 9

True Love Waits

(Warning: This chapter would contain a little green so please if you're innocent pipz don't even dare to read this or i'm tellin' you, you will regret it! muwahahahha!)

It was the day the clubs open and Sunny decided to join the karate club because Jinyoung was there. The trials for the newbies were after school and she was ready for whatever it takes just to be with Jinyoung. She told Taeyeon and Tiffany about it and they think she can't make it.

"You're joining the karate club!? All of the members are boys! and you know boys are stronger than girls." said Taeyeon. Sunny smiled.

"Aigoo. Don't worry about me. I'm doing it to be with Jinyoung.I didn't get to the club last year because there were too many girls." said Sunny grinning. Taeyeon and Tiffany smiled.They loved Sunny being a tough girl with love.

~

Sunny went to the club after school and saw Jinyoung in his karate gi while practicing karate. As usual lots of girls and also boys were there to watch him and to join the club for Jinyoung. Jinyoung noticed Sunny and he stopped practicing and smiled at Sunny. He went near her. Sunny could feel the jealousy of the people around them.

"Did you came to watch me?" asked Jinyoung. Sunny grinned.

"No. I'm here to join the club." Jinyoung's eyes widened.

"You want to join the karate club!?"

"Yeah, I think i find it interesting." Sunny lied.

"Although i'm happy that the number of people wanting to join has increased, i wonder if our club's entrance test is a little too hard for girls..?" Sunny stared at him, confused.

~

The club's president was a scary looking man. He looked like a gangster or some yakuza.

"Now the test for entering the club has started! Run 30 laps around the track, do 200 push ups, do 200 more push ups, and do 200 sit ups! START!!" said the club president furiously. The people wanting to join seemed to be scared to death including Sunny.

"Club President, Isn't that a little too hard for girls?" asked a guy with a feminine face. The club president glared at him and the guy looked scared to death.

"Stupid. If it's going to be last year, where so many girls attended just because of takara, it will be troublesome. if they can't do it, once they enter the club, they won't be able to handle it." 

"Club president, i also think that it is a bit too hard for the girls..." said Jinyoung. Many guy fall for Jinyoung even if he's a guy and the club president must fancy Jinyoung too because he turned his head around and smiled at him.

"Okay! Then let's cut that down to half. Just because Jinyoung said so.♥" 

Sunny did her best finishing 15 laps around the track and  200 pushups. When it was sit ups, Jinyoung helped her holding her feet. Jinyoung looked worried about Sunny.

"Um... You look like you're in a horrible condition. you should give up." said Jinyoung. Sunny must really look bad because she was very very tired. Sunny shook her head.

"No no I'm okay." Sunny lied. ('If i give up, i won't be able to attend the same club as Jinyoung.' thought Sunny.) Jinyoung leaned a little to Sunny and Sunny saw Jinyoung's when she sat up and her heart started pumping and she blushed and then all of a sudden she had energy and she made 100 sit ups fast. (Note: Every time she does a sit-up, she will see the once -> 100 sit-ups will equal 100 times! That day she saw Jinyoung's 100times! Aigoo... Sunny's so weird...haha maybe it's all because Zico's fault.)

"A girl with that much stamina gets to join the club!" said the club president who looked impressed by Sunny. Sunny smiled and lied at the floor breathing heavily. Jinyoung smiled and blushed at the sight. She looked so cute. 

"Congratulations.You did well." said Jinyoung smiling. Sunny smiled. ('It's all because of you' thought Sunny.)

A moment later Sunny went to the changing room to change to her karate gi. She had her hair tied in one ponytail and then she went to the club. The boys who were there in the club including Jinyoung blushed. Sunny was so cute. 

"It's cute! I never knew it would suit girls so well.♥" said a guy who was staring at Sunny.

"It seems like having girls is a good thing.♥" said another guy who was also looking at Sunny.

"I've always wanted to wear a karate gi." said Sunny smiling. "because i saw Jinyoung wearing a karate gi and i thought it was really cool. so, i wanted to try it out." Jinyoung blushed, his heart beating faster thean usual. He looked at Sunny for a moment that made her blush. Jinyoung knelt down and fixed Sunny's belt.

"You tied your belt wrong." said Jinyoung fixing Sunny's belt. "There, now it's good." Jinyoung smiled and stood up. "You were also very cool. Your performance today was really good." Sunny giggled. ('When the person you like is beside you... the two of you looking at each other...smiling happily together, there is nothing more satisfying than that.' thought Sunny) Zico was walking with other girls near the club when he saw Sunny and Jinyoung having fun together, he dashed inside the club and said loudly,

"Second Year, Class A ,Woo Ji Ho would like to join this club." Everyone turned to looked at Zico. 

"If you want to join then you must first pass the test." said the Club President who seemed to fancy Zico.

"Test? That's too much of a hassle, there's no need for that. If you need a test, just come at me right now. If i beat those who come at me, i can oin the club right?" said Zico. Three guys including the club president seemed to be irritated by Zico's personality so they come at him but even if it is three on one Zico still beat them all. Zico grinned.

"I'm sorry. I'm not sure about the rules of karate. so, please treat me nicely from now on okay?" said Zico grinning.

"What Zico used now...was that also karate? It seemed a little different.." said Sunny.

"Was it kyokushin karate?" asked Jinyoung. Zico smirked and the club president blushed.

"Although Jinyoung is really good, a slightly evil menacing Zico is also pretty good!♥" said the Club President. "Okay, you can join the club. Please come and join our practices." Zico smirked and went out of the club.

"Why would he want to join this club?" muttered Jinyoung. Sunny had an idea to why Zico went to the club so she went out of the club and followed Zico.

"Zico-ah! wait Zico!!" Zico stopped walking and looked at Sunny. 

"Umm.. thanks. you joined the club because you want to be closer with Jinyoung right? that's great...that makes me really happy." said Sunny smiling. Zico smirked. 

"Don't say such stupid things. Never in my whole life would i want to be friends with that guy. That guy is my target." Sunny grabbed Zico's collar.

"Do you plan on doing something to Jinyoung??" asked Sunny seriously. Zico grab hold of her wrists to prevent her from escaping. 

"So what if i am planning to do something?" 

"I won't let you do such a thing! I'll protect him!" said Sunny furiously.

"so annoying... you only have Jinyoung in your head don't you? pisses me of..." said Zico. Sunny stared at him and then someone near called her name.

"Sunny-ah!" said Jinyoung. Sunny saw him near and she grinned. She was heading to Jinyoung when Zico pulled her suddenly and kissed her on the lips. Sunny's eyes widened with shock. Sunny knew that Jinyoung saw it, that she and Zico kissed. ('He will surely misunderstood.' thought Sunny.)

 

 

~~~Author's Note~~~

Oh no~! Zico kissed Sunny again! but this time it's in front of Sunny's beloved Jinyoung! Aigoo... poor Sunny.....Zico has become a very bad boy again. He is really pissed... maybe because he's really jealllllouuus~! and what will Jinyoung's reaction be on the next chapter?? -.- hmm... will he be jealous? but wait he doesn't know his feelings for Sunny. well well well ahhehehe please wait for the next chapter!♥ Thank you very much for giving time to read my fanfic. Don't forget to drop some love~!♥ (comment/subscribe) *bows* ^_^