Chapter 8

True Love Waits

Sunny went to school very very early just to save her image. She went to school at 5:50am and it still a little dark. She was sure nobody's here yet. She tiptoed inside the classroom and went to Zico's desk to put the spaghetti in a lunch box in his desk when someone spoke,

"I never thought you like him." said an unfamiliar voice. Sunny screamed 'Ah!' loudly though she was sure no one is here to save her this early.

"W-who are you? A-are you a g-ghost? Do you like Zico? Please don't kill me!! I'm to early to die!! I swear i have no feelings for him. y-you can have him!" said Sunny loudly while looking around. The voice laughed and Sunny saw someone got up in the corner of the room. He seemed to have been lying there. It was a friend of Zico and Sunny looked horrified. It was U-kwon. Like Zico, U-kwon is a well known playboy too.

"You're so funny. I'm really amused." said U-kwon still laughing. Sunny stared at him with a horrified expression.

"You don't have to look at me like that. I'm sorry i scared you. I usually go here very very early to sleep and then i heard movements and saw you putting a lunchbox on Zico's desk. My name is Kim Yoo kwon by the way. Just call me U-kwon-OPPA. I'm older than you" said U-kwon smiling. {Author's note: Just remember that this is a fanfiction because Sunny is actually older.^^ Don't get confuse.} Sunny stared at him.

"You...aren't gonna tell him that i..." she said and pointed at the box. U-kwon pouted cutely and said,

"What do you think of me? An evil guy?" asked U-kwon. Sunny laughed and U-kwon grinned. 

"Ya! Don't do that! That's my aegyo." said Sunny jokingly. U-kwon smiled and stuck his tongue out.

"I'm cuter." teased U-kwon. Sunny rolled her eyes.

"Oh i have a question for you. If you don't like Zico-hyung then why did you give him a lunch box?" asked U-kwon suspiciously. 

"My aunt wants me to give it to him. He went to our house every night last week so that i can teach him math and yeah, my aunt fancy him." said Sunny in disgust. "Well that's why i came very early thinking that no one will see but unfortunately you're here." 

"I'm not going to tell anyone. I promise you that. pinky swear?" said U-kwon who held out his pinky. Sunny laughed.

"Cute.." said Sunny. They made a pinky swear and then they laughed. 

~~~

It was 6:40pm and Sunny and U-kwon were sitting beside each other talking to each other and some people were looking at them. Sunny's best friends and Zico came together and when they saw Sunny talking and laughing with U-kwon their mouth fell open. People were looking at the scene now knowing that it will be really amusing seeing Zico jealous. 

"YA!!!!!! U-KWON-AH!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY WOMAN!?!" yelled Zico pointing at U-kwon. The people watching them were laughing at Zico's reaction. Sunny and U-kwon looked at Zico in astonishment. Sunny frowned.

"Aish~! Who the ruddy hell is your woman!?! stop yelling and leave U-kwon alone!" snapped Sunny. Zico fell silent and the people watching them laughed including U-kwon. Sunny turned to U-kwon and muttered under her breath so that U-kwon will be the only one to hear it. 

"Tss...I can't believe this guy... even joining you in his imaginary love." muttered Sunny angrily. U-kwon laughed.

"It's alright. I don't really care." whispered U-kwon to Sunny's ear that made her smile. Zico saw this and he got a chair and sat between Sunny and U-kwon and crossed his arms. Sunny glared at him furiously.

"Ya! Don't you have respect. We're having a conversation together and you're butting in??" 

"So...How did you two met? I never knew you were these close to each other." said Zico as if he did not hear Sunny. 

"We met just a while ago at 6am or less." said Sunny who realized what she had said.

"WHAT!?! Why so early!? What did you do!?" asked Zico furiously. Sunny looked at him shocked and scared. He looked like he's super dangerous.

"I just... wanted to come early..." said Sunny. Zico bit his lip knowing that he scared Sunny.

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you." said Zico blushing and not looking at Sunny. Sunny raised her eyebrows at Zico's words and Zico stood up and went to sit on his seat. He looked at his desk and saw a lunch box. He stood up again holding up the lunch box high and said loudly,

"Did someone saw anyone put a lunch box in my desk?" Sunny looked away at this while U-kwon chuckled. People shook their heads and when Zico thought that no one knows the answer he realized that he knew the answer. It was Sunny. Zico grinned and turned to Sunny.

"You were very early today right?" said Zico. Sunny nodded nervously hoping that he wouldn't know. "HAH! i gotcha! I knew it! You came here early so that you can put this lunch box on my desk so that no one will see you!" Sunny was about to answer in defeat when U-kwon spoke up.

"I was very early too. In fact i was the first one to get here before Sunny came." said U-kwon flatly. People gasped at this, shocked at U-kwon's statement. Zico looked at him.

"A-are you saying you would give me a lunch box?" asked Zico horrified by the fact that U-kwon might have feelings for him. U-kwon nodded, expressionless. Sunny's mouth fell open. Zico laughed stiffly.

"Ya...haha Aish~! you joker! I know it isn't you...r-right?..." he said while looking at U-kwon's eyes. U-kwon didn't blink that meant he is telling the truth for Zico. Zico's eyes widened with shock. 

"I-ah.. I'm sorry U-u-kwon.... I-i don't have feelings for you... I'm in for a girl..." said Zico looking down. He can't look at U-kwon's eyes for he was sure that right now they are filled with tears because he just dumped him but when he looked at U-kwon, he was expressionless. U-kwon's poker face turned into a smile.

"You think i have feelings for you? Just giving you a lunch box means that it's a confession? Ah jincha... you're so full of yourself thinking that i have feelings for you. What a thick headed person..." said U-kwon while everyone laughed and Zico felt like he was stabbed by U-kwon. He felt embarassed. Sunny felt a little sorry for Zico so she decided to make a letter to him after school. She thanked U-kwon for him saving her and he said it was nothing. 

~

It was end of class and Sunny pretended to drop a piece of paper and then she ran away. Zico noticed it and tried to call Sunny but she has already ran far. He looked at the paper and opened it. His eyes widened when he read the message. It was in Sunny's legible handwriting.

Zico-ah, Aunt Juri wanted to give you that. Just eat it to

  make her happy. She fancies(♥) you.>:P

                                        -

 "Aish~! you bad little chick! I knew it was you! you even made a sun." said Zico laughing. 

 

~~~Author's Note~~~

Aigoo~! I updated for the second time today(though it's a little short and Jinyoung didn't appear here). I'm so tired but i wanted to update my imaginations to you haha. U-kwon and Sunny sure got together fast. Anyway can you imagine a Zico and U-kwon love?...hmmm....  I don't know how this idea got into my head even though i'm not really a fan haha. *bows* Thank you for giving time to read my fanfic. Don't forget to drop some love(comment/subscribe). ^_^